news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Holy shit that's really dope lol.

Btw you should make a science thread in the 1%, I would but idk where to start half of the time I just bump into something interesting once a month where as you seem to know where to look.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #17
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
the fossil record does not reflect the theory put forth by evolution.
and atheists ARE stupid. most get the rejection of christian judeo dogma twisted with the rejection of the belief in a higher power/consciousness.
faggits.
uh...natural selection is easily observable in the 'animal kingdom', bruh. what 'theory put forth by evolution' is invalidated by fossil records, and fossil records of what exactly? you're being vague on that sunny winters tip.

how does belief in evolution preclude the existence of god? you're smarter than that.

i don't believe in none a that shit, you're facts are backward...but i don't see how they're mutually exclusive beliefs.

Quote:
sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Katt Williams isn't funny and is an incredible disgrace to comedy. All he does is yell obvious things that only the dumb find humorous. His stand up act is literally a chain of 'put them in their place' facebook status' that your 'put them in their place' internet commentator hawk friend posts up and refreshes their page meticulously to see how many likes and comments they can get.

"If he's coming home at 2am, you need to dump him by 2pm"
(4 pregnant single white women with black illegitimate children like this)

on repeat loud and with a corny suit on.
this all day...he's boring.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #18
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

The question this thread has me pondering?

Who's more of a faggot? Katt Williams little midget ass or STYLE for that bullshit post?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #19
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Holy shit that's really dope lol.

Btw you should make a science thread in the 1%, I would but idk where to start half of the time I just bump into something interesting once a month where as you seem to know where to look.
Have you not seen my thread in the DU section? http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=117103

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kat Williams has never been funny and has always been an idiot.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #21
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Yeah evolution is bullshit. That's why we see examples of adaptation all around us. Ever heard of a fucking amphibian? Creationists are lame-sauce.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will always say it..if race wasnt a factor in the world..most of these black comedians would have no career..half of em just arent funny...most of their work is black white this black white that, this is whyy i fuck with only the wayans when it comes to black comedy

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #23
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
i will always say it..if race wasnt a factor in the world..most of these black comedians would have no career..half of em just arent funny...most of their work is black white this black white that, this is whyy i fuck with only the wayans when it comes to black comedy
Same with females and duh gays.

White middle-class comedians got the hardest job!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #24
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

kinda agree with Radioactive

^yo dope song! does that Salem guydo alot of remxies?

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
kinda agree with Radioactive

^yo dope song! does that Salem guydo alot of remxies?
Not heard many, although I think there are a lot about.

Salem do their own stuff, check out King night album if you like this....

Old 09-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. the cambrian explosion spits in the face of darwinian theory.
2. there are several missing links in human evolution. find those links and then we can start to talk about human evolution.

i never linked evolution and atheism. i just made my comment on both subjects in one post.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fucking SKYnet is coming.

Machines doing exactly the oppossite of their programming.

GET A CLUE APPLE.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #28
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Fucking SKYnet is coming.

Machines doing exactly the oppossite of their programming.

GET A CLUE APPLE.
Hahaha
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #29
RedRoach

RedRoach grasshopper

katt williams is stupid
RedRoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Have you not seen my thread in the DU section? http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=117103

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote