news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #46
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is almost exactly like that Futurama episode where Farnsworth said, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #47
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
look at the explosion that occurred on jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:07 PM   #48
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
This thread is almost exactly like that Futurama episode where Farnsworth said, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
No, that ape was capable of reason.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #49
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol, go research.

thats why humans have advanced so much in the last 50,000 years??

where was the slow advancement that evolution says occurs,?

humanity took crazy leaps when they began fucking with natural herbs about 50,000 - 75,000 years ago.

im not on about physical evolution..

or devolution, depends how you see it,.
You're fucking with the wrong biology fag. I will literally fuck you back to the Archean.

First of all you've got your time scales all fucked up. Secondly build up of knowledge and discovery is exponential, not logarithmic. Rapid and faster increases are expected once something gets going.

Cultural evolution is completely different to biological in that it thrives on amalgamation and influence from other species, whereas biologically, once a species becomes a species, it is defined by not being able to mix with other species reproductively. It is completely closed off and doesn't necessarily "have to" evolve any more if it is successful in reproducing.

Bacteria, for example.

Anyway more to your point about us "advancing mentally", you're wrong. Our information has been built up and up and up, not our brains. We are working with the same brains, biologically, since we first became Human. All discoveries and advancements, scientifcally, came on the shoulders of something else.

No new scientific theory ever popped up out of place inn history. Had Einstein been born 200 years eariler, he wouldnt have come up with relativity, same with Newton and gravity, etc. They were all products of their time and drawed on the knowledge so far that they had for their moments of divine inspiration and insight.

Obviously a lot of "information" build up started when we began Agriculture (10-15,000 years ago) and living in one place, cities, and not nomads. Agriculture, incidently, began in Turkey as a direct result of Art. But that's another story.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #50
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Did you catch the other post? the one below the one you quoted? yes my time scale is fucked up, due to not talking about this topic in detail for a long ass time,.

kearny, how can you reason with people who have looked into one theory, and not the others i mentioned, look at the Abiogenesis theory or the electric universe model, or fractals, give them the same time you give to the theory of pure accident.

The Collective Evolution 2: The Human Experience is a documentary focused on showing each of the dimensions to the experience we call life. The documentary does this by addressing exactly who we all are, and why we are here. It further delves into each of the key pieces that make up the human puzzle, namely the planet, the body, and the ego. The documentary concludes by addressing the shift in consciousness that has already begun and continues to intensify on the planet. It's intention is to further provide the viewer with the tools and understanding it needs to step out of current limitations and instead experience the infinite potentiality we are all capable of.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #51
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so you mean that organisms adapt and change as a result of external stimuli in their environment and have the potential to progress exponentially based on the accumulated advances they've made in their collective history?

it's almost like species evolve or something. crazy.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #52
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Abiogenesis -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

Quote:
Abiogenesis (pronounced /ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ AY-by-oh-JEN-ə-siss[1]) or biopoiesis is the study of how biological life could arise from inorganic matter through natural processes. In particular, the term usually refers to the processes by which life on Earth may have arisen. Abiogenesis likely occurred between 3.9 and 3.5 billion years ago, in the Eoarchean era (i.e. the time after the Hadean era in which the Earth was essentially molten).
Hypotheses about the origins of life may be divided into several categories. Most approaches investigate how self-replicating molecules or their components came into existence. For example, the Miller–Urey experiment and similar experiments demonstrated that most amino acids, often called "the building blocks of life", were shown to be racemically synthesized in conditions similar to those of the early Earth. Several mechanisms have been investigated, including lightning and radiation. Other approaches ("metabolism first" hypotheses) focus on understanding how catalysis in chemical systems in the early Earth might have provided the precursor molecules necessary for self-replication.
Fractals - > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractals
Quote:
A fractal is a mathematical set that has a fractal dimension that usually exceeds its topological dimension[1] and may fall between the integers.[2] Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far"[3] Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or as illustrated in Figure 1, they may be nearly the same at different scales.[2][4][5][6] The definition of fractal goes beyond self-similarity per se to exclude trivial self-similarity and include the idea of a detailed pattern repeating itself.[2]:166; 18[4][7]
As mathematical equations, fractals are usually nowhere differentiable, which means that they cannot be measured in traditional ways.[2][6][8] An infinite fractal curve can be perceived of as winding through space differently from an ordinary line, still being a 1-dimensional line yet having a fractal dimension indicating it also resembles a surface.[1]:48[2]:15
The mathematical roots of the idea of fractals have been traced through a formal path of published works, starting in the 17th century with notions of recursion, then moving through increasingly rigorous mathematical treatment of the concept to the study of continuous but not differentiable functions in the 19th century, and on to the coining of the word fractal in the 20th century with a subsequent burgeoning of interest in fractals and computer-based modelling in the 21st century.[9][10] The term "fractal" was first used by mathematician Benoît Mandelbrot in 1975. Mandelbrot based it on the Latin frāctus meaning "broken" or "fractured", and used it to extend the concept of theoretical fractional dimensions to geometric patterns in nature.[2]:405[7]
There is some disagreement amongst authorities about how the concept of a fractal should be formally defined. The general consensus is that theoretical fractals are infinitely self-similar, iterated, and detailed mathematical constructs having fractal dimensions, of which many examples have been formulated and studied in great depth.[2][4][5] Fractals are not limited to geometric patterns, but can also describe processes in time.[3][6][11] Fractal patterns with various degrees of self-similarity have been rendered or studied in images, structures and sounds[12] and found in nature,[13][14][15][16][17] technology,[18][19][20][21] and art.[22][23][24]
most importantly ->

Synopsis 2 – The Electric Universe

2. The Electric Universe

The Electric Universe model is a coherent “Big Picture” of our situation in the universe, spanning many disciplines. It highlights repeated electrical patterns at all scales that enable laboratory experiments to explain the strange, energetic events seen, for example, in deep space, on the Sun, and on Jupiter’s moon, Io. The Electric Universe works backward in time using observations rather than forward from some idealised theoretical beginning. It provides simple answers to problems that are now clothed in fashionable metaphysics and mysticism. It is more interdisciplinary and inclusive of information than any prior cosmology. It points to practical possibilities far beyond the limits set by current science.
The Electric Universe model grew out of a broad interdisciplinary approach to science. It is not a technique taught in universities. The Electric Universe is based more on observations and experiment than abstract theory. It recognizes connections between diverse disciplines. It concludes that the crucial requirement for understanding the universe is to take fully into account the basic electrical nature of atoms and their interactions. Strangely, this is not the case in conventional cosmology where weaker magnetism and the infinitely weaker force of gravity rule the cosmos. Such a simplification may suit a theoretical physics based on electrical neutrality of matter in Earthly laboratories but it does not apply in space where plasma dominates.
Plasma has been called the “fourth state” of matter, after solids, liquids and gases. Most of the matter in the universe is in the form of plasma. A plasma is formed if some of the negatively charged electrons are separated from their host atoms in a gas, leaving the atoms with a positive charge. The negatively charged electrons, and the positively charged atoms (known as positive ions) are then free to move separately under the influence of an applied voltage or magnetic field. Their net movement constitutes an electrical current. So, one of the more important properties of a plasma is that it can conduct electrical current. It does so by forming current filaments that follow magnetic field lines. Filamentary patterns are ubiquitous in the cosmos.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/synops...tric-universe/

i wont even go into pi/golden ratio/fibonacci/sacred geometry

just do some basic research on above topics, and you will see the flaws in 'evolution' and how its impeding scientific research..

status quo sucks

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #53
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

explain to me, in three or less sentences, how any of those ideas you're copying and pasting wikis of invalidate the concept of evolution...because i have no idea what your point is right now.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:18 AM   #54
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

too many long words and paragraphs

summarise it as if i was 2 Chainz

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #55
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^the irony is that you completely misunderstood my post in your failed attempt to be condescending, faggot...soul controller seems incapable of conveying a coherent thought that isn't copied and pasted from a third party. but you don't hear me, though.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #56
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

damn ppl are mad lol

im cool with soul controller was just playin around

and i dont know who the hell low key lesbian is but judging from the amount of anger i think it might be pat bateman

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #57
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol pat batemen is cannabis420?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #58
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

lowkey lyesmith isnt amused with any of ur posts.

youve all been warned
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #59
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
^the irony is that you completely misunderstood my post in your failed attempt to be condescending, faggot...soul controller seems incapable of conveying a coherent thought that isn't copied and pasted from a third party. but you don't hear me, though.
i didnt reply due to
you wanting me to explain in 3 lines on how the current model of evolution are bullshit?

you crazy right??

i did copypasta for you, basics, for you to go and find out yourself why the current model is bullshit.. i mean flawed.. if i was to weite about it, it will be more like an essay.

the physics model we go by is wrong,
the electric universe model is way more accurate
this reality has countless fractals.. do you know what a fractal is?

i cant even explain, unless you was here face to face, or we was having a conversation on line,, due to me saying something and you asking a question; due to that i really wouldnt know how to start 3 sentences on how sacred geometry/fibonacci sequence fit in it this..

this will be simple as fuck, and wont make sence but thats why you asked for 3 sentences instead of doing your own research (how many years did you learn about evolution at school/college and you want me to condense that? lols)

ok the construct is the electric universe..

fractals store data,

teh fibonacci sequence/pi / golden mean are a part of the programming

do you undertstand so far?

if you do, ill continue

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #60
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
have you been keeping uptodate with this??

you see how there are no marks or scares on jupiter??

that has NEVER happened before, well not witnessed by our current academic experts,, who all have seen comets crash into jupiter before,, but they have all left marks,,,

but hence.. this HUGE impact left no marks at all..

confused much??

LulZ KillZ Phear....