news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #31
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea shit is fucked up, society is fucked, we living in some fucked up times if the niggas who got bread is hurting what you think the niggas who don't got shit are feeling ... we are half way into wild the fuck out mode, IMO it is the aftermath of years of neglect of the real issues @ hand that never been addressed regurgitated onto society through media whether it's televised or through the internet & guess what there is a market for this degenerating, demoralizing random acts of stupidity by a small percentage of a population of any giving neighborhood being broadcast for entertainment purposes, & now we are rewarding & enabling these fools by giving them fame or money or both and every hopeless broke motherfuckers jumping on the band wagon trying to get paid & this every race creed & kind, bet your bottom dollar someone somewhere is acting a fool & we want to see it, its on cable, internet the news, they want to keep us dumb so when you do here a intelligent black leader or intelligent leader period ,no one is listening so you cant recognize who they are, they are out there in ya church, in ya barber shop in ya school in ya family, in yourself, cause if you are looking for someone in the media you are looking in the wrong place, just look at he shows networks force feed our society all reinforced negativity.... control the sheep

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #32
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

i agree

i think now though with globalisation and the ability for people to reach people through their own websites, youtube even own tv channel there is better chances for the youth

at the same time ofc its easier for crap to reach the youth

i think guys like james david manning of harlem atlah has some intellgience but i think alot of it is ignorance.

even a man who promotes rights and responsibilities for black people displays some ignorance.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:24 AM   #33
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont we all

Old 09-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Odb was the last real blk leader left
dude...4 real
Old 09-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #35
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
this nigga right here is the leader

and you ain't eatin without him

Im a talented shoplifter
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #36
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
yea shit is fucked up, society is fucked, we living in some fucked up times if the niggas who got bread is hurting what you think the niggas who don't got shit are feeling ... we are half way into wild the fuck out mode, IMO it is the aftermath of years of neglect of the real issues @ hand that never been addressed regurgitated onto society through media whether it's televised or through the internet & guess what there is a market for this degenerating, demoralizing random acts of stupidity by a small percentage of a population of any giving neighborhood being broadcast for entertainment purposes, & now we are rewarding & enabling these fools by giving them fame or money or both and every hopeless broke motherfuckers jumping on the band wagon trying to get paid & this every race creed & kind, bet your bottom dollar someone somewhere is acting a fool & we want to see it, its on cable, internet the news, they want to keep us dumb so when you do here a intelligent black leader or intelligent leader period ,no one is listening so you cant recognize who they are, they are out there in ya church, in ya barber shop in ya school in ya family, in yourself, cause if you are looking for someone in the media you are looking in the wrong place, just look at he shows networks force feed our society all reinforced negativity.... control the sheep
you ever feel like being serious is somehow forbidden? i get that vibe of peeps n it tends to rub off on me
Old 09-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #37
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post

even a man who promotes rights and responsibilities for black people displays some ignorance.
getting over oursleves is key..aint easy
Old 09-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #38
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
you ever feel like being serious is somehow forbidden? i get that vibe of peeps n it tends to rub off on me
yea i do but i tend to not give a fuck, sometimes people are too serious but hey wut can you do sometimes you have to be serious if you want to be taken seriously... it's all about the balance my friend