news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default iPHONE USERS GET LAUGHED AT BY PALEHORSES UNCLE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS DUDE HAS JOHN C REiLY SWAG

Old 09-12-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lmao @ his psycho laugh

this guy really likes his phone

apple is gay for ignoring NFC capability with this #5 release

i know why they intentionally have kept their screens smaller though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Apple iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S3: Spec showdown

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...#ixzz26JOSyh2q

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 09-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

iphones have always had better camera and screen quality.

besides that they've been playing catch up since the iphone 4s and the i5 isnt helping them gain any ground.

still, apple has enough appleheads that this phone is gonna break any and all sales records.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

I watched a couple video demos of the S3 and really liked what i saw. Especially the 24 frame shutter burst camera feature. iOS is completely dumbed down of advancements.

My only concern is that the android OS user experience is far from polished or flawless. Plus google is still working on a seamless ecosystem like apple has had in place since 2007 for consuming media.

PS..

Siri has pretty much tanked. Its quality of predictions and recs have progressively grown worse over time. Some Russian developers have built a rival that smokes it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 09-12-2012 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

WHAT THE HELL IS A NFC

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 09-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

chick thread

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lol @ ppl who buy every new release of the IPhone

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:20 AM   #10
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

lol

ive never even bought one. a friend gave me his back-up after upgrading. probably haven't bought a phone in 5 years.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha I like this guy
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nfc is a chip that is for using ur cell phone as a credit card and what not...i don't trust that as phones are easily hacked..also i upgraded the iphone every other year...sell the old one for 200$ buy the new for 200 ...

i wouldnt mind trying the galaxy s3 ...but i dont want to loose the apps i have bought so i might stick with the iphone 5...the build metal and glass ....not plastic ..so it feels like it could hold up ..but dont drop it lol....it will shatter...even though i dropped mine about 5 or 6 times..with no scratches ...i still feel scared it will shatter.....u know how your in your car and you put ur phone on lap and u forget and you get of the car...i do this alot lol

whats the phone that come with beats headphones .

also whats the life of the battery on the s3..i like my iphones as it last all day i drive for a living and listing to my phone for about 8 to 10 hours straight every day and still have 50% left on the battery

Last edited by 100pr00f; 09-13-2012 at 07:39 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

nfc is worthless right now as hardly any stores use it.

as far as battery life, iphones will do better with power managament in the fact that they have a locked down OS thats setup to do a certain a certain way and the lack of a 4G LTE chip. they're gonna last longer than your average droid phone.

this will change with the addition of the LTE chip, though it will be competitive as far as battery because of the way the OS is set up.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 09-13-2012 at 10:49 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #14
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'll have my job buy me the Galaxy S III to replace this Blackberry torch i've been using for the last year.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #15
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you guise realise making all this shit, we in the last 30 years have used over 40% of the worlds resources.. so much of them resources get used up on junk for consumer zombies to drool over.. while all the time, they are destroying teh earth

gotta love them mindless consumers..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote