news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He actually came out with a book talking about his conversations with scientists on various subjects and their relationship to Buddhism, it's called "the universe in an atom" or something like that...my sister read it.

EDIT: "the universe in a single atom: the convergence of science and spirituality", came out in 2005

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-13-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have any of you considered what his motive would be for saying these things?
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
The more I hear about Buddhism, the more I respect it.
Which is the opposite effect of the Abrahamic religions.

I'm thinking of adopting certain buddhas into my own religion.

i got interested in buddhism in high school. because of the beastie boys actually. yauch was a buddhist and was doing the Tibetan freedom concerts and shit in my formative years. i checked it out and still do this day am interested in it.

i have to much respect to call myself buddhist in any way because i think if you are to be any religion you should practice it the way its supposed to (in whatever domination you have chosen irregardless).

but there are still a lot of beliefs and ways of thinking i have incorporated in my life.

a lot of the ways about thinking about material possessions and freeing yourself from suffering and shit i find to be pretty interesting and accurate.

and im right with him in what he said in that tweet. i think everyone should have the right to believe whatever they want but i kind of look down on religious people to be honest. i find that mentality stuck in the middle ages and before and shit. like its something as a human society we should have outgrown by now.

maybe sometime in the future.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:24 AM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I'm thinking it's the chaos all over the world being caused by religious fanatics, from my understanding of this statemen,i think he is preety much saying their interpretion of religion or the intentions as believers might be misplced or even adopted for the wrong causes.. The true purpose of religion as it was once known to be isn't rhw same anymore

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #20
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
like its something as a human society we should have outgrown by now.

maybe sometime in the future.
yeah its down to ignorance n fear
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:55 AM   #21
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
nah..what dyou reckon?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #22
cj wisty
Non Ignorant Math Team

cj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killa

buddhism and science are both flawed. but at least they sound reasonable and i can see why others accept them.

NON-IGS
cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #23
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I thought we banned this stupid faggit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #24
cj wisty
Non Ignorant Math Team

cj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killacj wisty shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^I thought we banned this stupid faggit
i was only banned 4 a week

NON-IGS
Old 09-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #25
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok.

We'll see to it that you get banned for an extended duration, this time around.

Quote:
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I die

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #27
cj wisty
Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote:
Ok.

We'll see to it that you get banned for an extended duration, this time around.
i'm still on ur mind i see...

why did u post ur comment 2 me in here btw. its got nothing 2 do with the dalai lama facebook or science.

NON-IGS
Old 09-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #28
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

youre wet behind the ears faggit

Quote:
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #29
cj wisty
Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote:
youre wet behind the ears faggit
what am i inexperienced in

NON-IGS
Old 09-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #30
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

striving for perfection

Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote