news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I die

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #32
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
i got interested in buddhism in high school. because of the beastie boys actually. yauch was a buddhist and was doing the Tibetan freedom concerts and shit in my formative years. i checked it out and still do this day am interested in it.

i have to much respect to call myself buddhist in any way because i think if you are to be any religion you should practice it the way its supposed to (in whatever domination you have chosen irregardless).

but there are still a lot of beliefs and ways of thinking i have incorporated in my life.

a lot of the ways about thinking about material possessions and freeing yourself from suffering and shit i find to be pretty interesting and accurate.

and im right with him in what he said in that tweet. i think everyone should have the right to believe whatever they want but i kind of look down on religious people to be honest. i find that mentality stuck in the middle ages and before and shit. like its something as a human society we should have outgrown by now.

maybe sometime in the future.
To my knowledge Buddhism thrived partly because of its adaptability.
Absorbing Gods from religions they encounter. There's also a movement of atheistic Buddhists who see it not as a religion but as a set of ethics.

Quote:
People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
I love this quote by the way.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
To my knowledge Buddhism thrived partly because of its adaptability.
Absorbing Gods from religions they encounter. There's also a movement of atheistic Buddhists who see it not as a religion but as a set of ethics.

I love this quote by the way.

LOL, so super congress doesnt conspire?

giving money to the rich super elite bankers, (after the proven fraud they commit daily) at the behest of the average person, is not conspiring?
bailouts for the rich and elite, coming from the poorest in society who lose everything due to the abuses and no enforced regulations in almost every sector of business and finance.. is not conspiring??

Z BIG who i covered in detail yesterday, being involved in the tenency of 5 presidents,,, read his books.. he is not conspiring?

you lead a very sheltered life if you cant see the conspiring in the day to day of how the system works/run, there is not enough capital in the world to pay of the debt, they know this, yet they push austerity onto people who are not responsible for the problem, while rewarding those who caused the mess... nope not conspiring at all..

willful ignorance... hahahaa (teh cowards choice)

nothing in this skit is a conspiracy theory... its all FACT. if you chose to ignore it and label it as a conspiracy it shows just how deluded those who are patriotic to lies are.

'America's chickens are coming home to roost,'' Enjoy your blindness

pure fire.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
nah..what dyou reckon?
I'm thinking he's saying these things and linking up wit the science community to gain followers.

And btw, religion is only as good as the people in it. Lot of people claim various religions, but are they really true to the teachings? Take a look at the state of this world.

People could abandon religion all they want. People will be people and the same problems will persist. Conflict and war will not go away. Human weakness will still be there.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #35
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^a religious leader trying to gain followers. radical notion.

again, he's been meeting with scientists and espousing these ideas for years. he just happened to express them on facebook instead of an actual book this time, which says it all, really.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #36
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

buddhism is a religion 4 people too scared of the world. Siddhartha saw people suffering and he decided life was suffering. he could only see the bad side of life and seeked to run away from this instead of looking at the whole picture.

and so he seeked to forget himself and destroy his individuality. u can see this in buddhist monasteries. every1 dresses he same acts the same way etc cuz they dont have the strength of carrying the burden of being an individual.

this isnt only a buddhist thing though. u can see this in other ways of life on a large scale or minute scale.

when u see people becoming depressed and cant handle the burdens of being an individual they turn to alcohol. if u ever see drunk people or people in a club they get on better because they become more alike and so lose their individuality. they lose their boundaries rules and moral codes which makes them individuals and so they become more similiar. u can also see this with insanity, drugs, music and other such things.

this brings us nicely to Dionysius who is a god of these things such as drinking and madness. he was the device the Greeks used to forget themselves and get rid of that burden of being an individual. Siddhartha is a lot more inactive and sedated than Dionysius though.

however the Greeks didnt just stop with this and forget them selves which would make the word boring with no individuality like a buddhist monastery. they also had Apollo who rebuilt the individual and who created rules and such to make individuality possible which made the world a better place.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:29 PM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
^a religious leader trying to gain followers. radical notion.

again, he's been meeting with scientists and espousing these ideas for years. he just happened to express them on facebook instead of an actual book this time, which says it all, really.

The fact that he's been doing that for yrs does not mean he is not trying to gain followers. Just means he's trying hard. Radical, eh?

Old 09-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #38
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
LOL, so super congress doesnt conspire?

giving money to the rich super elite bankers, (after the proven fraud they commit daily) at the behest of the average person, is not conspiring?
bailouts for the rich and elite, coming from the poorest in society who lose everything due to the abuses and no enforced regulations in almost every sector of business and finance.. is not conspiring??

Z BIG who i covered in detail yesterday, being involved in the tenency of 5 presidents,,, read his books.. he is not conspiring?

you lead a very sheltered life if you cant see the conspiring in the day to day of how the system works/run, there is not enough capital in the world to pay of the debt, they know this, yet they push austerity onto people who are not responsible for the problem, while rewarding those who caused the mess... nope not conspiring at all..

willful ignorance... hahahaa (teh cowards choice)

nothing in this skit is a conspiracy theory... its all FACT. if you chose to ignore it and label it as a conspiracy it shows just how deluded those who are patriotic to lies are.

'America's chickens are coming home to roost,'' Enjoy your blindness

pure fire.

Is there a way I can block members?
Old 09-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #39
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
The fact that he's been doing that for yrs does not mean he is not trying to gain followers. Just means he's trying hard. Radical, eh?
are you implying it's insincere? maybe that's genuinely what he believes and he is actually interested in science and maybe he doesn't have raging anti-science boner like other prominent religious leaders? that's cool and all, it just reads to me like skepticism for it's own sake
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #40
diggy
The ABBOTT

I don`t think it`s fake, but he`s going out of his way to make friends.

I also don`t trust people who smile too much for apparently no reason.

Old 09-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #41
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I don`t think it`s fake, but he`s going out of his way to make friends.

I also don`t trust people who smile too much for apparently no reason.
LOL

It's very well documented that black men don't smile in pictures.

I'm not the least bit suprised of your suspicion hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

Lol

Old 09-15-2012, 04:10 AM   #43
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smiling is meant to release happy hormones or something.

do buddhists believe in ghosts? are there such things as ghosts in buddhism?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-15-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:59 AM   #44
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
smiling is meant to release happy hormones or something.

do buddhists believe in ghosts? are there such things as ghosts in buddhism?
buddhism isnt really a religion. siddhartha told people 2 find their own way. they can believe in gods or not but ultimately they dont care about them. siddhartha believed in gods but he didnt pay attention to them or worship them.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEARNY ZZYZWICZ View Post
Is there a way I can block members?

ROFL

cos i showed the quote u love is bullshit and based on illusion and fallacy?? stop repeating what the mainstream media has said, think for yourself.

ive always taking time out to explain things to you, i know you disagree alot with what i state, but you cant just chose to ignore reality..

why not dispute what i say with facts..you can chose to ignore the facts..which you do, but then you post a stupid ass quote like humans aren't clever enough to conspire..but are stupid enough to make conspiracy theories....... i dont do theories, just facts. (but its easier for dumbass people to dismiss it as a conspiracy theory,as they dont have the brain power to think fo themselves, just regurgitating the same shit they have been brainwashed with,, dismiss everything if it doesnt come from your tv)

i guess you dont even look at any bills that have passed..

the future is the children, but why give a fuck about the future, when you have no idea of the now.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 09-15-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote