news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #1
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Chi Ali is free after his 12 year bid.

he more real than officer ricky ross.
let us pray he dont make any music with fat joe or lil cockroach.

Bronx Rap Vet Chi Ali Released From Prison After 12 Years

By Allen Starbury ⋅ Published 09/11/12

Bronx rap vet Chi Ali, best known as a member of the Native Tongues in the 1990s, was freed from prison recently after serving over a decade for murder.

The rapper (full name: Chi Ali Griffin) was arrested back in 2001, a year after he shot and killed Sean Raymond, the brother of his then-girlfriend, in January 2000. He was on the run during this time period and was featured on "America's Most Wanted" twice before authorities finally caught up with him.

Griffin was eventually charged with second-degree murder, illegal firearm use, assault, reckless endangerment and criminal possession of a weapon.

Chi Ali was reportedly released from prison in August after serving a 12-year bid. As you can see in the photo, the NY rapper caught up with both Fat Joe and Lil Wayne while on set of video video Joe's upcoming "Yellow Tape" single.

Griffith was the youngest member of the Native Tongue posse of the early-'90s, alongside the likes of De La Soul, the Jungle Brothers, A Tribe Called Quest and Black Sheep. He first appeared -- at the age of 14 -- on "Pass the 40," from Black Sheep's hit 1990 LP, A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. The duo's Dres returned the favor, rhyming on The Fabulous Chi-Ali, the rapper's only album, which also featured cameos by De La Soul's Trugoy and A Tribe Called Quest's Phife Dawg. It contained the hit single "Age Ain't Nothin' but a #."

source:http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/09/...ison-12-years/

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 09-13-2012 at 12:22 AM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Good that he got released. I hope he don't do nothing stupid to go back. He made me laugh on Age Ain't Nothin But A Number song when he asked a girl how old are you g. She said 13 and he said i'm owdi LOL. I like the songs he was on on Black Sheep's A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why did he kill his girlfriend's brother? what was the story on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I would like to know the answer to that also.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Chi Ali and his girl friend's brother Sean Raymond were living in an apartment together and he owed Chi Ali some money; when he did not pay him; Chi Ali took a c.d. case of his room mate's rare and hard to find hip hop c.d.'s and called him and told him when he pays him what he owes he will give him his c.d.'s back and he told Chi Ali "suck my dick" and then Chi Ali found him and shot him.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
that's the dumbest thing I've heard lol did you just make that up?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #7
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Absolutely not; that is exactly what happened.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

how did he only get 12 years on a murder charge? was he found to be not right in the head?

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
David Daniel Davis
'

First Degree Murder is automatic life in prison; second degree murder can vary depending on the circumstances. Chi Ali was served with second degree murder and he took a plea.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #10
check two
N.I.

yeah it sounds like he got off really lucky. you have a weird name.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
David Daniel Davis
'

People find it unusual all the time; it guess it is not that common for some body to have the same initial three times or a Black person to have these Hebrew and Scottish names
Old 09-16-2012, 01:18 AM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
Chi Ali and his girl friend's brother Sean Raymond were living in an apartment together and he owed Chi Ali some money; when he did not pay him; Chi Ali took a c.d. case of his room mate's rare and hard to find hip hop c.d.'s and called him and told him when he pays him what he owes he will give him his c.d.'s back and he told Chi Ali "suck my dick" and then Chi Ali found him and shot him.
rappers are some of the dumbest people on this planet
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #13
David Daniel Davis
'

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
rappers are some of the dumbest people on this planet
This is true.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
to a black man "suck my dick" is some of the most disrespectful shit you can say to another man... seems like he damn near almost got away with it lol ... but im not going to say i condone murder but i can see why he did it most def.. should have thought how to do it with less risk cause his girl was gon snitch if anything...

how u gon live with ur girls brother anyway ?? you fuckin the shit out of her and hes playin video games in the living room and shit like wtf lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

It's more disrespectful to say it to a black man than any other man? lol You can see why he shot him? lol smh at this clown

Quote: