news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lauryn Hill touring with Nas?

pretty random

MS. LAURYN HILL and NAS
Life Is Good/Black Rage Tour!
Tickets Go On Sale this Friday, September 21st
Pre-sale in Select Markets to Begin this Thursday, September 20th

Hip-Hop and music superpowers Nas and Ms. Lauryn Hill announce the Life Is Good/Black Rage tour, dates this fall. Both musicians, who are responsible for influencing a generation of music lovers, will share the stage for an experience that fans have long been waiting for. Tickets can be purchased beginning this Friday, with a pre-sale in select markets beginning Thursday.
The tour takes its name from Nas’s groundbreaking #1 album, Life Is Good and “Black Rage,” a new song by Ms. Lauryn Hill about the derivative effects of racial inequity and abuse. The track, which will be released this fall, is described by Ms. Hill as a juxtaposition to the statement “life is good,” which she believes can only be so when these long standing issues are addressed and resolved.
“I use the performance platform as an opportunity to express the energy of that moment, and the intention behind it,” said Ms. Hill. “I’ve been a long standing rebel against the stale, over commoditization. As artists we have opportunity to help the public evolve, raise consciousness and awareness, teach, heal, enlighten and inspire in ways the democratic process may not be able to touch. So we keep it moving.”
“This is history,” Nas said. “Better late than never. Life is good!”

Dates for the ‘Life Is Good/Black Rage Tour:
• October 29, Palladium Ballroom, Dallas, TX
• October 31, Bayou Music Center, Houston, TX
• November 2, Tabernacle, Atlanta, GA
• November 4, DAR Constitution Hall, Washington, DC
• November 7, Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
• November 11, House of Blues, Boston, MA
• November 14, Congress Theatre, Chicago, IL
• November 16, Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
• November 17, Salt Air, Magna, UT
• November 19, Fox Theater, Oakland, CA

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

It should've just been Lauryn Hill all by herself.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #3
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol I agree

Old 09-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ ms. hill calling her half of the "tour" black rage.

it should be called "i didnt pay my taxes so i really, really need some money before these i.r.s. crackers take all my shit & put my ass in jail like wesley snipes tour".

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lmfao

Old 09-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

looks like i'll be headed over to the palladium on the 29th.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
lol @ ms. hill calling her half of the "tour" black rage.

it should be called "i didnt pay my taxes so i really, really need some money before these i.r.s. crackers take all my shit & put my ass in jail like wesley snipes tour".
damn, I didnt knew Snipes was in prsion, I feel bad for him, I like him as an actor.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote