news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-19-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk
Default A Reason Why RZA's Beats "May" Have Fell!

I was checking out the thread "RZA lost his originality" and I was reading some of the comments and it hurts that people would say shit like that about The RZA, but I have noticed that he has lost a little "fire" in his music. I felt compelled to defend my last hope for me wanting to stay a record producer student. I had to come up with a logical reason for why RZA "ain't the same." Here are just a couple of reasons:

1. RZA is handling way too much bulk of production.

2. RZA is getting old, and needs to retire! lol

3. RZA is a workaholic, is delusional, which is a symptom, and he needs a vacation!

RZA, if you are reading this, I'm only half joking about the second part, but it would explain your unusual behavior for the past couple of years. Everyone, what do you think the reason is?
King Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

who cares he's a vet he's paid his dues niggas need 2 get off his dick
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:05 PM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the reason is because he is constantly challenging himself creatively and when you're trying to reinvent yourself all the time its gonna affect quality control.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

So would you say that falls under number 1 or 3?
Old 03-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

Don't get mad at me buddy cause I'm not the one shitting on him!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

I Think It's Just People Expect Things That He Doesn't Feel Like Being Anymore... I Have No Problem With Any Of His Work... And I'm Sure He Doesn't Either... He Accomplished More In Life Then Most People Ever Dream... And Props For Doing This... Coming From Some Of The Roughest Places In The States... That Alone Is An Accomplishment... He's Like A Scientist And Experimenting Is Part Of His Passion... The Fact That He Went And Learned More About Music Has My Respect... And I'm Feeling Most Of The New Material... If Given The Chance And The Right Budget... I'm Sure He'll Do Just As Well In Movie Production... Number 1. & 3. Are Pretty Great Views But I Don't Consider That He Ever Fell... Life Is Life...
Dwyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #7
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
who cares he's a vet he's paid his dues niggas need 2 get off his dick
Agreed...
Dwyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #8
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

I understand what you are saying, but when you have Wu members making alleged comments about his beats of choice,and this is the first time I heard a Wu member spak like that, wouldn't that suggest a change? I'm not bad-mouthing The RZA, all I'm saying is that fromsome of the responses about his recent work (8 Diagrams) note: I haven't heard it, so I can't comment. I'm only replying in regards to some of the people's comments about his music selection.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
the reason is because he is constantly challenging himself creatively and when you're trying to reinvent yourself all the time its gonna affect quality control.
Co-sign. The problem is RZA does it TO MUCH! Like he doesn't know when to stop, he doesn't know how to stick to something. But he's still a great producer in some aspects, but that whole "Glocko Pop" just kills my hopes of him making some classic kung-fu beats...
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:20 PM   #10
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

So, going back to my first post of this thread, which of the three choice would you agree with Bg_Knocc_Out?
Old 03-19-2008, 09:21 PM   #11
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Why would it hurt you that people say that about RZA?

I find it strange how many people on this site seem to take people's opinions on RZA and others like it's a personal attack on them. So what if some people don't like his new shit? Why would you possibly care?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
which is something all real artist must do. very well said and an important statement cats overlook.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

If Rae keeps the beats that RZA made him for OB4CL2, then all the hating on RZA production these days will stop
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #14
King Lizard
REPTILIAN

King Lizard shaolin monk

Why do you even care to comment on me caring? If people have the right to make ther comments, I sure in the hell have the right to defend. I never singled anybody out, so why do you attempt to try to single me? If you don't like what I say, then don't answer. Simple as that. I just said that Im a Commercial Music major who happens to like RZA as a producer. Pay attention son!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lizard View Post
So, going back to my first post of this thread, which of the three choice would you agree with Bg_Knocc_Out?
You don't have a variety and well thought out opinions as to why RZA fell off, so I stick with what I said unless you edit your post.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote