news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-21-2012, 11:34 AM   #16
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Ahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahah
Old 09-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shit...I DIE
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #18
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
im sure theres a white kid somewhere in minnesota who loves ali and hates his dad thinking about converting to islam just cuz dad asked him to mow the lawn!!!!!!!!!!!!
flawless victory
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

FUCK BROTHER ALI
WORD. ONCE I SAW HIS FACE ALL HIS SONGS AUTOMATICLLY TURNED HOMO

ONLY WHITE WITH A HORRIBLE IMAGE THAT CAN SPIT IS..

EDAN

OH YEA VINNY PAZ AND RA GET A PASS WELL. EMINEM IF HES ON A ALCHEMIST BEAT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #20
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^youre right

how unattractive these white rappers are is an instant deal breaker.

fag.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT THINKS RIFF RAFF IS HoT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #22
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Krondon shit's on Ali no question. Ali is far from changing anything but he got some good music in him.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never listened to either of ali or krondon.

but. fuck listening to played out lyrics about bitches and blunts.. what am i still a juvenile???

i need intelligent rap, not pointless shit that corrupts the mind of teh youth.

i dont know any conscious rapper who has moaned about shit on youtube.

want to send me a link angry?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #24
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

love how this guy always talks about being intelligent in posts riddled with grammatical and spelling errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i dont know any conscious rapper who has moaned about shit on youtube.

want to send me a link angry?
yo angry i gotchu stand down

my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #25
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^youre right

how unattractive these white rappers are is an instant deal breaker.

fag.

ROFL - I would imagine if they still made Rap trading cards, he'd have a 3 ring binder rated cutest to ugliest

* heats dad walks into bedroom

* sees son doesnt have sports trading cards

* slams door

* goes to local bar and asks god to replace gay son with a fantasy pick

* orders wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
love how this guy always talks about being intelligent in posts riddled with grammatical and spelling errors

yo angry i gotchu stand down

gotchu is what? grammatically correct? how have you got him? mouth cupped round balls?

yes i do the odd typo, but i can think for myself.. unlike alot of you, ahh well.. guess you think speaking correctly in the kings english shows intelligence? good slave you.

as i said i've not listened to ali., so send a link of someone who i regard as a conscious rapper who has moaned about not selling..

come with zeph & azeem, Sick since, tech, diabolic, any of the living legends, lowkey,jean grae. etc etc.. good luck searching.

lol at stand down, like if your some fag in the military, ahhh i know.. your angry's commander,, and you told him to stand down??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-22-2012, 03:35 AM   #27
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Why does music have to be intelligent? No other genre cares about that.

Plus so called intelligent rappers don't know how to make music.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #28
soul controller
Yammich maeker

music doesn't have to be intelligent,

but i prefer that sort of music, over childish shit, ie. 30+ year old dudes talking about getting high/robbing/raping/owning material shit..

that shit was good when i was a youth.. but as you grow older.. your taste should mature..

intelligent music is more than lyrics.. it can be the way the music is composed,

theres alot of intelligent music out their.. i could post non hiphop shit if you like

classical is intelligent, alot of poetry is intelligent.. it doesn't have to do with the subject matter. its how they deal with it.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 09-22-2012 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #29
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

intelligent music is more than lyrics.. it can be the way the music is composed,

theres alot of intelligent music out their.. i could post non hiphop shit if you like

classical is intelligent, alot of poetry is intelligent.. it doesn't have to do with the subject matter. its how they deal with it.
yes this is exactly why you should stop listening to diabolic and start bumping asap mob. even if the subject matter is juvenile, the music as a whole is intelligently designed and engaging especially compared to wack underground rappers.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:53 AM   #30
soul controller
Yammich maeker

engaging how so?? cos it makes you want to buy pointless shit that u dont need?? just so u can have a fake 'status'??

im sure the music is intelligently designed, so the masses go out and do whats being stated in the music, instead of actually thinking of there actions..

lol at diabolic being wack... have you heard this monster??

(i actually should have put APATHY down, cos he kills diabolic,) do you have anything negative to say on AP??

can asap mob spit or make anything as dope as this????

^^ btw im sure you all know i dont believe in god, or fuck with any religion. but i can appreciate intelligent poetry.

LulZ KillZ Phear....