news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jesse Ventura discussing 9/11, Iran and Israel

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

when I want deep political analysis

I always go to jesse the body ventura

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ LOLOLOLOLLL

im not a fan of jesse, i have never watched his videos or checked his website..

he has some fair points tho..

i heard that seal team 6, was killed in afghanistan..

lol at the interviewer asking why those who work in govt should disclose shit,,

lol LOL at whistleblowing being a crime, while the govts commit crimes every 10 mins..
guess its legit for govts to do bad/evil, but if anyone speaks of the crimes,, they are ridiculed/demonised and charged with espionage.. lolol

we are in 1984

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol he speaking on nazis!! hahahah if peple check the facts. the corporations that the nazi's used to make poisons,. are the major pharmaceutical and chemical company at this moment in time I G farben, ibm, http://www.cracked.com/article_15767...s-gave-us.html

check it... so they knew you could use chemicals to dumb the population down..
so it continues...

jesse is pretty good, im surprised.. his views on opium/afghan are spot on, they contribute to the black market, the drugs trade. runs the black budget.. which is some crazy amounts of cash(due to almost 200 underground bases been built..what for tho? lol)

lol at the interviewer, when jesse spoke on bbc and wtc7// mainstream is lame.. they never check facts.. or look at facts.. they just repeat what they been told...

thanks for this video tile holder,.jesse suprised me

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote