news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms
Default Smokey CONFIRMED in "Last Friday"

Yes yall, Cube finally got him. Christmas 2013, read here...

http://allhiphop.com/2012/07/26/excl...-chris-tucker/

"Last Friday" movie poster w/ Smokey

http://streetdose.com/ice-cube-x-chr...-2013-artwork/
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Smell Like Power Ranger

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

don't know whether to trust that source
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Nope, 100% real & confirmed. Its happening, heres even a pic of Cube & Chris from July 30, 2012

http://thejasminebrand.com/index.php...ll-be-in-film/

"For a while, there have been rumors about 42-year-old rapper/writer/producer, Ice Cube, putting his 1995 “Friday” movie series to rest with a final film. In an interview with MTV, Ice Cube (real name O’Shea Jackson) finally confirmed the rumor. He announced that he is currently finishing up the writing for the final movie, which is titled “Last Friday.” He also confessed that he had trouble getting Chris Tucker to be in the new movie (Tucker played Smokey in the previous films). Apparently Tucker has gotten all holy on us and feels that playing a pot-smoker is against his religion. But Ice Cube seems to have worked his magic and gotten Tucker to agree to act in this last installment of the series. Of the movie, Ice Cube said,

“I’m still writing [the screenplay]. I’m still in the process, I’m deep into it… [The title is] Last Friday. I want [Chris Tucker] to be in it. He’s given us every indication that he’s gonna be in it. Until he shows up on set, you never know. That’s really how it goes. I’m almost finished with the script, so as soon as we can finish the script, fast motion on it.”
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kinda looks like Urkel.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hope it's true cos all the sequels were terrible! its never gonna be as funny as it was back in 1995 though
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Well i don't know whether or not to believe it because i watched footage of Chris Tucker on Youtube on Tom Joyner radio show and he talked about maybe being in another Friday and he said he doubts it. He said he doesn't think him and Ice Cube can recreate the magic they had with the first one. He said he hasn't talked to Ice Cube in awhile. So i'll believe it when i see it but i don't think it's gonna happen. Chris is a different person now and i just saw previews of him in a new movie with Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert Deniro. The movie looks serious.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote