news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The BingeNow.com "Live Your Dreams" $10k Contest

Official Video. Contest starts on monday oct 1st
https://bingenow.com/video?vidid=2322&res=
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The homepage looks like some windows phone ripoff...

and this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MingeNow

Stylemaster
The most creative artist you will ever know. Music from the 5th dimension. Videos: 43
Views: 12,411
Owner: stylemaster
Created: 2008-06-09
I'm glad you decided to create a website solely to host your over inflated ego, I hope the real hip-hop heads truly give your shlong a proper greasing!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah that site looks bad. I wish I was creative enough because I could really use that 10k
Old 09-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
I hope the real hip-hop heads truly give your shlong a proper greasing!
never as good as you are doin right now. hop off my dick please.
jesus christ you are a miserable piece of shit. and a hater. its almost 2013 and im so over the wucorp beef shit. you should be too. i'm trying to get money and make music at the same damn time.

i bet you think about me and skampoe more than your own wife and kid.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEA View Post
Yeah that site looks bad. I wish I was creative enough because I could really use that 10k
well make a video of one of your beats. if your socialnetworking game is strong, you can be a winner. videos in each category, with the most thumbs up votes, win $500 and a panel of judges, including DJ Drama, Shawty Shawty the comedian, Art Sims (hollywood executive) and a few others (not me) will select the grand prize winner.

and you can win $1,000 just by voting for a video. (each voter is entered into a raffle.)
Old 09-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
jesus christ you are a miserable piece of shit. and a hater. its almost 2013 and im so over the wucorp beef shit. you should be too. i'm trying to get money and make music at the same damn time.

Quote:

If you had 10k then god help any underage hermaphrodite midgets within your vicinity!!!

Old 09-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I'm not a very social person and I stopped making beats a while ago. Plus that site gives me stomach drama.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Jasper, I swear that if I could have your butt-babies, I definitely would!!!!

Old 09-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

i liked your beats, why you stop making em?
Old 09-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

I didn't like them, that's why I stopped.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

man you had some bangers. i especially liked your drum game. the best drums on this site IMO. i got at least 7 beats i play for lyrical inspiratus.
what would it take for you to come out of retirement? a few pics of my wiener? i'll happily trade my dick shots for some beats.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHATEK View Post
The homepage looks like some windows phone ripoff...

and this...

I'm glad you decided to create a website solely to host your over inflated ego

I think he debuted his redesign before microsoft even started showcasing their tile layout for their mobile OS at tradeshows

- now I can see why Heat wants a windows phone

LOL and yes, I noticed being egotistical transcends wucorp as well

Quote:

Lmao

He's still trolling you hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 09-28-2012 at 11:55 AM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I didn't like them, that's why I stopped.

Having heard a few of your beats, I can say that STYLE is correct.

You had some dusty bangers.

You should continue.

Those beats were sexy.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
man you had some bangers. i especially liked your drum game. the best drums on this site IMO. i got at least 7 beats i play for lyrical inspiratus.
what would it take for you to come out of retirement? a few pics of my wiener? i'll happily trade my dick shots for some beats.
Thanks mayne, but not even pictures of your half erect penis will get me back on the MPC. I might upload some beats I still have in the Audio Booth though.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like that blow money beat.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote