news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-12-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on the hand

Quote:
A six-year-old boy in colorado was suspended from school for kissing a girl on the hand, and the school is calling it sexual harassment.

Hunter yelton, a grade 1 student, told krdo radio the kiss happened during reading group.

"i leaned over and kissed her on the hand," he said.

Yelton was suspended from his school near colorado springs and accused of sexual harassment.

Yelton's mom, jennifer saunders, told the station her son is now asking her "what is sex, mommy?"

a school board official told krdo yelton's actions fit the description of sexual harassment, which includes unwanted touching.

"our main interest in this is having the behaviour stop because the story is not just about the student that was disciplined, it is also about the student receiving the unwanted advances," robin goodly told cnn.

Saunders said the girl was "fine with it" because the children consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend.

Yelton says he's sorry for doing something wrong.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/12/11/...rl-on-the-hand
smh

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

About as absurd as that little kid who got suspended for pretending to shoot an imaginary arrow at his classmate.

Unsure if this is extreme liberalism, feminists or mentally ill people with phobias running our schools. Most likely a cocktail of all three.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is so retarded I have a hard time believing it. If it's true, may the lord be with those poor bastards growing up today with no possibilities of exploring anything in life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Few months back it was school kid suspended for biting his pop-tart into the shape of a gun. A fucking pop tart.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its true

they interviewed the mom of the girl and she said the school did an awesome job protecting her daughter lmfao

shes definitely jelly.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and the girl who brought a bubblegun to school. i guess the bright side to all this is that most black schools dont give a fuck abou the kids and therefore wont be subjected to the mental castration that these lilywhites are getting. black supremacy, coming soon to a starbucks near you
Old 12-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember posting a story about a kid who got in trouble for drawing a gun...I think he was suspended.

cray cray.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
and the girl who brought a bubblegun to school. i guess the bright side to all this is that most black schools dont give a fuck abou the kids and therefore wont be subjected to the mental castration that these lilywhites are getting. black supremacy, coming soon to a starbucks near you
Charles jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

shit I remember in 8th grade I got sent to the head security guard's office cuz I felt up a girl. he asked me why I was sitting in his office and I told him the truth and he gave me a high five and sent me back to class. true shit...and he would have definitely got fired for that lol

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If that kid had any heart he would have at least went from some brain. He needs to transfer schools
Old 12-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

I used to feel ass on the reggie. Man, the things we could do back in the day that these kids coming up would get in trouble for. As a kid, I pulled my pants down and showed off for spectators- lol. In HS, there was a few who made a sex tape I heard. It gained notoriety cuz one guy I was told bit her clit and made her bleed. This occured among those older than me, not in my circle. I did not see that tape.

Old 12-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Student suspended a year for hugging teacher

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/17/living...her/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:15 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

Inappropriate behaviour.

Old 12-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Human Behaviour.

I always thought it was a real polite thing to do :
To kiss a female on the hand?

Some dudes can get away with that style....like it's from another time.

6 Years Old....surely that wont affect his realationship with the opposite sex right?

Makes you wonder what would have happened if it was the girl who kissed him though.

"The Suppression Of Affection" in full effect.

What a fucking joke.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 12-20-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:34 AM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

Human behaviour, yes.

But let that guy keep doing that at college/university level and on the job, and the outcome will be sexually harassment.

Last edited by diggy; 12-20-2013 at 01:36 AM.