news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #46
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #47
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
infinite vagina does need to be slapped in the face at the very least. one of those "spits out blood and possibly a tooth" slaps.
why would you be angry with someone over different music tastes? arguing over music is like the special olympics. it's retarded and there are worse things in this world that you should redirect your hatred at. i have never been angry at someone just because they listen to different music. you must be insecure if you make fun of someone over music preferences. we get it, you think the artist sucks, but attacking someone for liking the music is unnecessary and irrational. also it's almost impossible for me not to have mutual favorite artists with someone so i never get into a fight just over music in real life. there's not one person who wants me to get "one of those 'spits out blood and and possibly a tooth'" besides people who have insecurity issues like you. lol. :-)

Last edited by daffy duck; 10-03-2012 at 01:48 AM.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #48
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to infer so much from a single sentence is idiotic and pathetic.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #49
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
to infer so much from a single sentence is idiotic and pathetic.
naw it's pretty much from an accumulation of all your laughable posts and neg reps
Old 10-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #50
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what kinda man names himself infinite vagina? I ought to back hand you till you die

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #51
daffy duck
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
what kinda man names himself infinite vagina? I ought to back hand you till you die
it is an inside joke
Old 10-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #52
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IV doesn't have the "It" factor necessary to get away with listening to sissy music.

I'm listening to Justin Bieber for the umpteenth time, and I get a pass because I'm the illest motherfucker that ever walked the Earth's surface.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 10-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #53
daffy duck
Veteran Member

i'm listening to danny brown right now :-)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #54
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I HOpE DANNY BROWN BANGS KREAYSAUN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:44 PM   #55
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I'm listening to B5 at the moment.

About to switch to Take That.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #56
daffy duck
Veteran Member

right now he's banging kitty pryde

kitty pryde + kreayshawn :}

Old 10-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #57
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
^^I'm listening to B5 at the moment.

About to switch to Take That.
WHATS WITH U AND RnB, DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING?

WEEKND>> USHER, BIEBS, & MIGUEL

Old 10-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #58
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my cock got more swag than all these coons combined

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #59
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
WHATS WITH U AND RnB, DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING?

WEEKND>> USHER, BIEBS, & MIGUEL

The thing with me and R&B is that in due time I'll be putting myself out there as an artist.

I'm in the process of honing my voice and rounding out my vocal range, doing a little bit of writing, devising strategy for marketing purposes and making inquires and connections necessary to get a foothold established.

Didn't you only start bigging up The Weeknd after Take Care dropped?

And what the fuck is the point of comparing all of those artists?

They've all got their own lanes.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:41 AM   #60
CEITEDMOFO

RnB IS FOR PUSSYS