news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-04-2005, 03:38 PM   #1
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado
Default Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

Anyone got the original Dont be a.? I got both versions i dunno why but when you buy it on dvd or see it on tv now its different then the orignial...and only reason i could see the original is cuz i got in on bootleggmad long ago lol, but anyway i was wonderin if anyone seen the 2 different versions and if anyone kno why there is two different versions,they got different scenes,they even changed the music and the words with some editing bullshit, the one I got on bootlegg is much better and funnier..holla back at me 1time
Old 11-04-2005, 03:42 PM   #2
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

yeah this shit is funny as a motherfucker. the charactors dad is younger than him. loc dog gets that blow job from that crack addict shits just straight up funny

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 05:06 PM   #3
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk
Default Re: Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

lol 2 versions? dunno which of them I have....but I dl that movie.....no chance buying it here.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:48 PM   #4
Bungle
Veteran Member

Bungle grasshopper

message !!
Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:17 PM   #5
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

LoL ^

I just got the new version that came out on DVD, I had it on VHS before..I haven't watched it yet..but that's gay that they changed it up?

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #6
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 11:55 PM   #7
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't Be A Menace Is Classic But Why Have They Not Made Part 2 Yetaaaaa/
Ps If They Do The Waynes Better Be In It Fuck Scary Movie 3

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 02:52 AM   #8
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungle
message !!
Hahahaha For Real I Still Blurt That Shit Out To This Day Out Of Nowhere I'll Just Be Like Message And People Will Look At Me Mad Werid.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #9
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
can you give an example of a scene on the bootleg that's not on the released one, i dunno which i've seen. best wayans brothers movie imo.
Aiight, this how u kno I'll give u 1 easy example..at the party scene the ORIGINAL scene got a white boy dancing with his girl...and he wit loc in the corner like yo u see dat,Loc like yeah, so they walk up to the white boy and the crowd like "GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY GO WHITE BOY" then ashtray like da fuck u doin! white boy like the studio thought that a white guy in the movie would help the sales, ashtray like get da fuck outa here! and hook him n knocks him out..thats one of the original scenes that they just took out....oh and to answer why they aint make no sequel...see all that was was a "scary movie" for hood movies, but they aint been making too many classic hood movies lately...thought I could think of some funny shit they could make fun of off of the movie Fresh lol..peace
Old 11-05-2005, 11:28 PM   #10
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 11:14 AM   #11
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
oh, i've seen the edited version then, still funny as hell.
Yeah dont get me wrong the edited version funny but, after u see the original the edited version looks so fake..i mean they even changed music and sound effects i dont kno why but that shit just dont sound real..lol i think they even changed tooth picks tatoo but i could be wrong on that