news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-18-2014, 03:13 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default NehruvianDOOM

Bishop Neru and MF DOOM's collaborative album "NehruvianDOOM" is now finally out and is a short but potent album, clocking in at just over 30 minutes (there's supposedly a bonus track on the iTunes version though which I haven't heard yet). i have listened to it once or twice by now, and it's a cool little album for sure, DOOM's production is constantly on point, and the few verses he drops is just that too. i was pleasantly suprised to see that the last track on the EP/mini album is a co-production between DOOM and Madlib (Madvillain).. overall it has a real nice flow to it, and its definitely something you can listen to from front-to-back. this is pretty much my first time hearing Bishop Nehru, and as i'm gonna give it a few more spins but on my first meeting with the emcee i definitely think he holds his own.

a quesiton though - are these beats entirely new to DOOM fans or have they previously appeared on any "Special Herbs" volums?

what did you think of it?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 03:35 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

(iTunes bonus track)

(produced by Madvillain)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 10-18-2014, 03:46 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

also in preparation of the release, Bishop released a free prequel tape called "Nehruvia" which features the young spitter going in over classic beats by DJ Premier and J Dilla, MF DOOM and Madlib - i haven't listened to it yet but the tape is available for free @ DJBooth.

Old 10-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #4
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Not that much into Doom anymore, I used to be a year ago but I've just gone off him for some reason.
The different coloured casette's picked at random is a good idea though!

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #5
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

looking forward to checking all these releases

hope he did the classic joints justice on the mixtape. I always get hype hearing someone over a classic beat until the moment they can't touch the original.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I think this is the 4th or 5th thread on this.

EP is decent. Nehru is signed to Nas' label and says hes trying to make a Nas/Doom collab happen, which would be nice.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 06:47 PM   #7
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Aight this worth copping or not?

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:26 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

Durag - I need to give it a few more spins but it's an interesting album, if you have plenty of money to buy records for at the moment i think it's worth picking up... but if you're on the type of budget where you only can buy maybe 10 albums this year, there's better LP:s out there.

what i want to know though is this NEW doom beats, or are they from "Special Herbs" series? Doom drops some ill verses too though

Old 10-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #9
SilentKiller_Bee
Crooklyn Dodger

SilentKiller_Bee shaolin monk

If I recall correctly, beats are all brand new. The only recycled beat should be "Darkness".
SilentKiller_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #10
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #11
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Darkness and coming for you are old special herbs beats that's it tho beats are cool
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

^ thanks a lot for that info, good to see that he went back and did some new beats since he's been using those "Special Herbs" beats for a good while now!