news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #31
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
lmfao these r bizarre neg reps from food 4 thought which i cant understand. ill put up the posts.

Woman that isn't... 10-01-2012 10:22 PM food for thought kill yourself tonight faggit

The Man With The Iron... 09-06-2012 01:21 AM food for thought faggit

wu tang is 4 the children 08-18-2012 10:56 PM food for thought /

miles better than the... 07-11-2012 12:18 AM food for thought just spreading rep bro
aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

moar!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #32
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
see thats the kinda shit im talking about. i never said my family is starving u turd.

i said i dont support him and he hasnt done anything for my family. theres a wide spectrum of what that could mean.

ive had to pay more taxes cuz of his "change" and "hope"

i dont support either one of these candidiots

like i said faggot, stop flattering yourself cuz its not that serious. and also like i said...you were supposed to laugh at this thread. but nah u did the predictable thing u always do and got defensive. you're weak nigga. oh...ohh...im so ethered!!!

nigga be for real.

stop actin like u never visited my profile nigga. i seant chu
LMAO how are you paying taxes when youve been unemployed for more than 5 years, faggit?

Are you denying youre a welfare receiving bum whose family is starving for tonights meal?

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

bar code, tell us about how you pm wu corp members to ask them about me.

ahahahahahahahhaahahah!!!!!!

lol you creepy fuck

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol to much negativity here!

tom, just let him do his thing.. dont worry bout the negs..

ben... i dont find his comments amusing.. they're not witty or anything.. its like some kindgaarten childish shit.. which i know is fagateks level

Peace food, barcode, Wu tang!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

is it just me or does food for thought seem to be finding neg rep comments the most hilarios things in years.

i think food for thought would b very easy 2 keep entertained. u could almost keep him as a pet. hed enjoy simple things such as keys.

at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ expect neg rep for that post

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #37
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

I actually need to spread rep before neg repping that fag again but I dont neg rep out of fury because Im the god

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ 5 red bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #39
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I actually need to spread rep before neg repping that fag again but I dont neg rep out of fury because Im the god
yeah u just neg rep out of poor humour.

does food for thought claiming to be a god not sound very similiar to a child claiming to b superman

at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #40
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #41
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ 5 red bars
courteousy of my loyal gang of followers. food 4 thought surly duff and lowkey lyesmith
Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #42
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
but the undecided voters are not undecided because they dont agree with the two party system. they are undecided because they are retards and cant decide which parties platforms they agree with most. They are certainly going to end up voting for either romney or obama the god, if they end up voting
we are undecided because we cant tell which one is lying more. u could look at both them last night and tell they were lying their asses off.

move out of Lah Lah Land and come back down to earth

the president doesnt hav the power anyway. the REAL POWER lies within the Congress. but OBAMA has made it so he has more power and hes fuckin shit up. not that Mitt wont fuck shit up either. its all a game bro. and they got you plaiyng.

why would anybody in their right mind vote for Obama when he promised to make shit better and its proven that everything has gotten worse.

i voted for Obama 4 years ago. at the time i thought it was the biggest decision of my life. even though my one vote wouldnt have changed the outcome i think in retrospect it was the worst decision of my life

and how many times do i have to say that the OP was supposed to be a joke that you were supposed to laugh at?? lol Dont get it twisted nigga. i dont give a fuck about you and what you do.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #43
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ 5 red bars

thats fucking dope!

wutang should feel heavenly blessed to receive such accolades

infact, he should be a super mod.

*edit* i propose he be an honorary member of the n.i

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

now food 4 thoughts using the same picture over and over again. this guys mind must b more repetitive than walking in a circle
Quote:

Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
we are undecided because we cant tell which one is lying more. u could look at both them last night and tell they were lying their asses off.

move out of Lah Lah Land and come back down to earth

the president doesnt hav the power anyway. the REAL POWER lies within the Congress. but OBAMA has made it so he has more power and hes fuckin shit up. not that Mitt wont fuck shit up either. its all a game bro. and they got you plaiyng.

why would anybody in their right mind vote for Obama when he promised to make shit better and its proven that everything has gotten worse.

i voted for Obama 4 years ago. at the time i thought it was the biggest decision of my life. even though my one vote wouldnt have changed the outcome i think in retrospect it was the worst decision of my life

and how many times do i have to say that the OP was supposed to be a joke that you were supposed to laugh at?? lol Dont get it twisted nigga. i dont give a fuck about you and what you do.

same in every country that doesn't have a central bank..

your 1st sentence made me lol so much.. cant tell who is lying more!

this is our current leader and thief

^^ he will do that on the 20th of oct. he is going to take part in protests.. lolol wonder how body guards can protect him from 500,000 plus peoples..

LulZ KillZ Phear....