news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-01-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Murda Muzik Original Version (for the person who requested)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9CATAEYB

this is the bootleg that leaked in 99.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks
Old 08-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thx and rep for this g-laced!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no problem dun dun.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:15 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

seriously though the Vatican members are faggits. Whats the point in posting shit if your just gonna get Neg repped for it?

SLIM T U ARE A FAG - GET A LIFE

fuck that i aint posting any more rare shit again, I had another Wu radio session to post but fuck it. I might just do it on PM only.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:18 AM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what the fuck, you got a neg. rep for this?? that's some serious bullshit, lets just all stop contributing to this forum then.. i'ma hit you with some more rep when I can though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so let me get this straight you was neg repped for posting this LP?

or was it for something else?

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #8
Emperor Bohe
CHICKEN HEAD

Emperor Bohe shaolin monk

thanks. you should do the original version of I Am next.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

Here is a collection I put together of all the cut tracks from Murda Muzik in a .rar file, with minimal DJ participation. only the last 3 have a dj or the promo girl. some quality is better than others, bust this is mostly excellent quality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WH6UYDN9

1. Streetz Raised Me (Original Version) Chinky is singing the hook differently on this one
2. Feel My Gat Blow
3. Thrill Me
4. Nobody Likes Me
5. Mobb Comin Thru AKA Perfect Plot AKA We Got The Drop
6. Pile Raps AKA Power Rap
7. Fuck Her AKA Sheisty
8. Quiet Storm (Original version) No hook, different beat variations, drum beat bangs harder
9. 3 The Hard Way
10. USA Aiight Then (The version featuring Nas)
11. Murda Muzik (Extended Version) Extra Prodigy verse at the end..actually, its his verse from "Thug Muzik" from the retail
12. Fuck Her AKA Sheisty (Remix)
13. Mobb Comin Thru AKA Perfect Plot AKA We Got The Drop (original version)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WH6UYDN9
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf slim?
Old 08-02-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I might just do it on PM only.
let me know
Old 08-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
so let me get this straight you was neg repped for posting this LP?

or was it for something else?
Murda Muzik Original... 08-02-2008 12:05 AM Slim T 9-15*-6

For real, some of these niggas got vendettas or some shit and i dont know why, i got neg reps off Slim T aswell in the past for a post that only contained "smh".

Its all good though, whatever, but I'm not gonna be posting up shit anymore that they can get aswell, I do it for the cool kids that i respect. ill make the thread then ill PM the shit to the real dudes on here.

peace

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 08-02-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #13
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
seriously though the Vatican members are faggits. Whats the point in posting shit if your just gonna get Neg repped for it?

SLIM T U ARE A FAG - GET A LIFE

fuck that i aint posting any more rare shit again, I had another Wu radio session to post but fuck it. I might just do it on PM only.
Oh shit I neg repped you?

Fuck, sorry, I've been drunk, didn't know what I was doing. I'm for real, sorry.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Congratulations, you "Rick Ross" motherfucker.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #15
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OH NO.

U BASTARD!!!!

U neg repped him? :O