news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bad boys bad boys... whucha gonna do

when we film you

Campus officer kills naked freshman at University of South Alabama

video on site -> http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/07/ju...led/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suit: Robbins police officers used excessive force, caused miscarriage

A woman who was two months pregnant when she was arrested by Robbins police is suing the department, alleging officers used force so excessive that she had a miscarriage.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/ne...scarriage.html

Top 10 astonishing police brutality videos

The internet is full of videos exposing police officers' use of excessive physical force when trying to apprehend or detain "potential criminals". Every year in fact there seems to be an increase in YouTube video uploads, video views, and news stories depicting this type of injustice.

http://www.nationofchange.org/top-10...ras-1349442568

Cop Beats Man in Wheelchair after Man Tried to Defend Himself from Brutality

As you can see, the man tried to defend himself and then the cop beat him and dumped him out of his wheelchair.

A Dozen Cops Beat, Tase Man for "Having Beer" WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

They beat and tase black man, then lie on report to cover it up. Good thing there was a hidden camera.

Officer Issues Ticket Over Passenger’s HIV Status

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...rs-hiv-status/

Cop Gets Water Sprinkled on Him, Punches Innocent Girl

Philadelphia Police Officer Appears To Punch, Arrest Woman After Puerto Rican Day Parade 2012 (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1929009.html

Alot moar to follow..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol didnt robbeh just make a similar thread?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why couldn't it have been you soul, why oh why???

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Soul is pulling a carlos mencia

Stealing my work and such

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah. sorry .. i thought your thread was a one off, just to do with that incident, i had been planning to make a thread on police brutality for a while.. ill keep posting newer vids in your thread as its got more posts.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-12-2012, 02:01 AM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

here ya go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Police Taser blind man mistaking his white stick for a samurai sword
The IPCC is investigating an incident in Chorley, where an innocent person was struck by a 50,000-volt stun gun

"An innocent blind man was shot in the back with a 50,000-volt Taser by police after they mistook his white stick for a samurai sword.

Colin Farmer, 61, was hit after reports of a man walking through Chorley, Lancashire, early on Friday evening, with a sword. He said he initially thought he was being attacked by hooligans when he was struck by the Taser.

The matter is being investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) after Farmer made a complaint to the force.

Farmer, who used to run an architects' practice, was on his way to meet friends at 5.45pm and was walking in Peter Street near a restaurant. "I was just walking along and I heard some men shouting really angrily and thought I'm going to get mugged. I didn't know any police were here.

"The Taser hit me in the back and it started sending all these thousands of volts through me and I was terrified. I mean I had two strokes already caused by stress. I dropped the stick involuntarily and I collapsed on the floor face down."

He added: "I was shaking and I thought 'I'm going to have another stroke any second and this one is going to kill me. I'm being killed. I'm being killed'."*Cenk Uygur and Sam Schacher (host of PopTrigger) break down why Farmer was tasered, his condition now, and what he may be planning to do next.

ov course ^^ looks like a samurai sword

http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op/...BFeFI.facebook

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Americans are fucking cowards hahaha pigs
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lolol the above story i posted was from lancashire.. which is the manchester area

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #10
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOLOLOLOLOL i'm not scared fam
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LOL i wasnt trying to frighten you

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
Americans are fucking cowards hahaha pigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lolol the above story i posted was from lancashire.. which is the manchester area
SMH

I swear Monk is a functioning retard with a drum machine. Hit the buttons monkey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 10-27-2012, 07:13 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Cherokee County teen shot by police sniper, parents speak out

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/1991...s-atlanta-news

Stories of police brutality are often told in a way that casts victims as helpless bystanders of cops run amok. We met with Sean Pagan, a recent victim of police violence, and found that his story changes how we think about policing in New York. Sean's story shows that communities are finding new and innovative tactics for dealing with discriminatory policing, beyond waiting for legislative reform. One such tactic is copwatch, in which individuals or teams film police officers in action. But what's the history of the tactic? What are the risks, limitations and impact of filming the police? And how do these videos change the way we understand narratives of police violence?

Produced for Waging Nonviolence by the New York Video League. The New York Video League was founded this summer by Nate Lavey, Rachel Tomlinson and Martyna Starosta. Inspired by the Photo League, which was active from the 1930s to 1950s, the New York Video League is a journalism collective that aims to supply news organizations with short, compelling documentary work that explains and contextualizes undertold stories of political and social struggle. http://cargocollective.com/videoleague

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #14
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random...ver-100-women/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?