news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta
Default Black Eminem and his crew get ethered.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

He ethered himself when he put that clown suit on

That video really makes me wanna punch somebody, I mean fuck hopsin anyway but I think this guy might have taken his spot as the corniest rapper of all time. I cringed through the entire video.

This guy is like a rejected mid 90's WWF Gimmick, back when they had The Repo Man & Duke the Dumpster and all them other corny motherfuckers

And I thought those fruity contacts hopshit wears were annoying, smh @ this guy. I'm glad I'm the only one home, that shit was so bad I feel like I would have had to explain why it was on if somebody walked in.

The most embarrassing part of this bullshit is that now Hopshit is gonna have to admit he was friends with this guy once, it's like if you had a high school buddy who went on to become a sex offender, and he walks up to you in public talkin bout "Whats Up man, how you been", you gotta be like "Sorry man, I dont know you" and walk away.

Last edited by OntheHorizon; 10-06-2012 at 10:25 PM.
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ROfL
BATTLE OF THE FAGS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

jesus this is some of the funniest shit ive ever seen
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

who's Hopsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #6
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

this is like the diggy vs j cole beef
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
I'm glad I'm the only one home, that shit was so bad I feel like I would have had to explain why it was on if somebody walked in.
too real
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote