news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #16
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Lady Killer is the shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #17
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
why dont u go meditate at you're pure hip-hop shrine, u flip-floppin fudgepacker
wow. you remembered something I posted 5-6 months ago in response to some fag(apparently you) and you regurgitated that shit near verbatim. good job.

are you still claiming you're not obsessed, you gay nerd?

you have issues dude.

find a hobby or something.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
The Lady Killer is the shit.
I thought his first two albums were pretty good

Old 10-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #19
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I thought his first two albums were pretty good
i never even checked for them til after The Lady Killer, and i agree that they are pretty good.

I'm curmudgeonly as fuck in my musical tastes, and i never check for new shit and when i hear it i hate on it and i only listened to lady killer because my buddy kept telling me i would like it. I was instantly gay for that shit. It reminded me of an al green album. it was by far my favorite new shit in a long time.

I was also really hyped when soul food came out and i saw cell therapy back on the tv station the box

that said, i also agree that i probably won't be copping the christmas album, and, yeah, he seems like a faggot.

that's the most i've said about music in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #20
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
wow. you remembered something I posted 5-6 months ago in response to some fag(apparently you) and you regurgitated that shit near verbatim. good job.

are you still claiming you're not obsessed, you gay nerd?

you have issues dude.

find a hobby or something.
u take things too serious nigga!! i was just fuckin around dude, like always!!

your physical address is Wutang-Corp.com and i'm the one that needs a hobby?

take a chill pill and lets squash this shit. i mean for real? how many times u think u can say some dumb shit to me or about me before i start firin back?

and hit me with that link wit one of your tracks. my bad u must be freakin out by now. look out your window sweetheart. whats your favorite scary movie?
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need to see a fatality here ...we gotta set up a bout...bets up bitches

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Everything must die
if this isn't an album title somewhere, it needs to be
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #23
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats the album Gravey and i are workin on,,,but ssshhhhhh dont tell anybody i told you
Old 10-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #24
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ya'll bought Ceelo's solo albums? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't wanna hear him sing. I wanna hear him rap. Is he gonna do a reunion album with Goodie Mob? My favorite lyrics of his is on Goodie Mob's The Experience song when he said so many black men out here trying to be niggas LOL. Keeping it real to the point that they dying to be niggas LOL. He's a good rapper.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #25
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just saw on Youtube that Goodie Mob has a new song called Is That You God. It sounds alright. I also watched footage of Ceelo on Youtube from last year saying that the new Goodie Mob album will be out this year.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #26
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lol @ gay butterball
dope cover tho

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #27
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Old 10-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #28
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^What about his Cockatoo?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #29
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
lol @ gay butterball
dope cover tho
The cover might be the only thing worse than the music.

>>>>>>>>>>>

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #30
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Quote:
Cee Lo Green Accused Of Drugging Woman With Ecstasy & Sexual Battery

Details emerge in the case surrounding Cee Lo Green and his accuser.

Cee Lo Green has been accused of drugging a woman with ecstasy and then having sex with her.

According to TMZ, an unnamed woman filed a police report against "The Voice" judge and said that she secretly recorded a conversation with the singer where he admits to slipping her a pill and engaging in sex. The woman claims that he put the pill in her drink at a Los Angeles, California restaurant and that she later woke up naked in a bed next to Cee Lo.

The woman says she immediately reported to a local law enforcement agency, who referred the case to the LAPD. Sources who have listened to the recording of Cee Lo's confession say that he references MDMA but does not say he specifically put it in her drink. He said that he thought it would help them have an "exciting time together."

Cee Lo dismisses the claims, saying that if the tape contained his confessions that he would be already under arrest.