news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #46
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

2:26

bitter fag rappers... flashy fag rappers... when exactly did rap become gay music!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

if murs blew up with that gay makeout scene heda said rap is the greatest genre on earth
idk if he was being sincere in that video, but that was depressing to watch
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #47
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Lil B saved hip-hop in 2012. TYBG http://www.datpiff.com/profile/LilBtheBasedGod
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #48
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

angry fam u might wanna catch some sun, come out of your basement once a while

your a retard if u think rap music is all weak your obviously not looking hard enough

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:58 AM   #49
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I can't believe we are talking about rappers...have u seen all the vagina walking outside? ...
infinite vagina

Old 10-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #50
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha..good one
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

"F**k rap. Hip-Hop for me, off top."-Raekwon The Chef
Old 10-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #52
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I'm just happy I lived through the glory years. Back in the 80's 90's through the early 2000's rap had the sales, the controversy, the attention and made history. Now what it do, the mainstream rappers sing the same song over and over with all kinds of promotion and struggle there way to gold, while the troll generation produces rappers who draw 10 million people to Youtube to laugh at them and sell less then 5K copies of there garbage.

Kreayshawn & Lil B were both on the cover of magazines and sold less then 5K with there official releases. Odd Future put out an album last week that sold 6K copies, LOL @ them being the biggest group out with the kids..... And dont blame it on the recession because artist in other genres will point at you and laugh. Lupe Fiasco is a well known artist and got outsold the week he dropped by 2 hasbeen 90's rock groups who are today selling 20% of what they use to sell yet somehow that is still enough to outsell a critically acclaimed major label hip hop act.......LOL @ F&L2 not cracking a 6 digit number in its first week for all that hipster/pitchfork type dickriding he gets. You can pay off the critics but can't force people to listen to your preachy bullshit.

So there is no need to argue or defend my opinion, the history books are gonna write themselves, and there is NOTHING going on today in rap that anybody is gonna give a fuck about in 5 years.
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ mannn so well put.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #54
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
I'm just happy I lived through the glory years. Back in the 80's 90's through the early 2000's rap had the sales, the controversy, the attention and made history. Now what it do, the mainstream rappers sing the same song over and over with all kinds of promotion and struggle there way to gold, while the troll generation produces rappers who draw 10 million people to Youtube to laugh at them and sell less then 5K copies of there garbage.

Kreayshawn & Lil B were both on the cover of magazines and sold less then 5K with there official releases. Odd Future put out an album last week that sold 6K copies, LOL @ them being the biggest group out with the kids..... And dont blame it on the recession because artist in other genres will point at you and laugh. Lupe Fiasco is a well known artist and got outsold the week he dropped by 2 hasbeen 90's rock groups who are today selling 20% of what they use to sell yet somehow that is still enough to outsell a critically acclaimed major label hip hop act.......LOL @ F&L2 not cracking a 6 digit number in its first week for all that hipster/pitchfork type dickriding he gets. You can pay off the critics but can't force people to listen to your preachy bullshit.

So there is no need to argue or defend my opinion, the history books are gonna write themselves, and there is NOTHING going on today in rap that anybody is gonna give a fuck about in 5 years.
While I agree with almost everything you said here, Lupe's new album has amazing lyrics. Listen to Form Follows Function. Lasers was garbage but lyrically he's a beast.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #55
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post

Lil B put his "album" up for free the same day it was released on iTunes. He doesn't care about sales. It's not in The BasedGod's interest to capitalize off the fans. Ten years from now, Lil B will go down as the greatest to ever do it. He already is to the people who actually listen to him and understand his art. I agree that with Odd Future and Kreayshawn have absolutely no substance and won't be around too long (though, Frank Ocean, Tyler, and Earl are creative and will be factors for a while).
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:16 PM   #56
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA zoo View Post
Lil B saved hip-hop in 2012. TYBG http://www.datpiff.com/profile/LilBtheBasedGod
THANx GONNA LISTEN TO THAT SLUTTY ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR PT 2

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #57
Slug

Slug drunken mastaSlug drunken masta

hiphop on the radio is garbage. From lil wayne, to rick ross, to mgk, just about anyone u want to name. I can honestly say i enjoy going back in time buying cds way more than listening to this shit today. From the sound to the image, anything anyone has created or displayed is not anywhere in my description of hiphop. But I'm not writting this to just agree with the topic. I believe hiphop is still alive and has alot of strength and potential. Just got to listen for it. The best examples that come to mind rite now for me atleast would have to be Skyzoo or Reks. If u dont feel the 90s in their music then i dont think u fully understand what hiphop is. hiphop to me is lyricism with a producer going just as hard musically. Today we have clowns that just honestly cant rhyme to save their life and producers that all sound a like. Have to say yea their getting money but i can proudly say im not contributing to it.
Slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IM PRETTY SURE DURING THE GOLDEN ERA ANGRY WAS LISTENING TO BLACK HOLE SUn

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #59
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

lmao

Old 10-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #60
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina shaolin monk