news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #31
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

don't hate on hollow dartz, he's the forums jester. like odb.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so I'm the only one who thinks this song is just plain boring? ain't even touching the shit Roc Marciano and Action Bronson put out this year.....
Old 10-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #33
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Is this a new track? A mixtape joint?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #34
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

^^ It's a track off the up-coming Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #35
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
so I'm the only one who thinks this song is just plain boring? ain't even touching the shit Roc Marciano and Action Bronson put out this year.....
no, all the cool kids register and regularly post on a forum for a group and then have nothing positive to say about anything they do. ever.

gza's lack of style is apalling; but if uey didn't impress you, you're a soulless scumbag.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #36
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

It's a cool joint, but I was expecting a harder beat, especially with a name like 'Six Directions of Boxing'. However, I like the way the beat built up throughout the joint though, that was kinda ill. U-God had a great opening verse. GZA's delivery though - it was lame on here.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #37
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this one's a banger!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #38
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"first Clan track in 5 years and thats what you got to say? "

Not really a Clan track w/o Method Man, Raekwon & RZA right?

Last edited by Jin10304; 10-10-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #39
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
havent really listened 2 action bronson but roc has definitely put out better shit this year but that doesnt mean this track isnt good.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 10-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #40
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"first Clan track in 5 years and thats what you got to say? "

Not really a Clan track w/o Method Man, Raekwon & RZA right?
Does this mean 'cream' and 'click click' ain't wu-tang songs? Thanks for the lesson.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #41
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ehhhh...

Cappa, MK, Uey sound good

Gza's got great lyrics as always but seems incapable of sounding alive anymore

and man Deck sounds exactly like Cormega these days....not a damn thing wrong with that
Old 10-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #42
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
ehhhh...

Cappa, MK, Uey sound good

Gza's got great lyrics as always but seems incapable of sounding alive anymore

and man Deck sounds exactly like Cormega these days....not a damn thing wrong with that
My thoughts exactly
Old 10-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #43
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Does this mean 'cream' and 'click click' ain't wu-tang songs? Thanks for the lesson."

They're Wu-Tang songs, but in a sense not Wu-Tang CLAN songs. First, this track was advertised by RZA as having the WHOLE Clan on it. Even in the tracklist it says (feat Wu-Tang Clan) so there was a big reason people wanted to hear this. Plus as the previous poster said, this is the first CLAN track in 5 years. That was in 2007 when the last Clan track was "Watch Your Mouth" when it had all remaining members on it (ODB was dead & Cappadonna wasn't an official member at the time) so I guess he was assuming this was to follow suit which it didnt because it lacked 3 members. Enjoy your lesson
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #44
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I swear some of you niggaz be tripping..I just wanna slap the shit outta you..this track is piff as fuck..how can anyone even question this heat rock?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #45
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
no, all the cool kids register and regularly post on a forum for a group and then have nothing positive to say about anything they do. ever.

gza's lack of style is apalling; but if uey didn't impress you, you're a soulless scumbag.
I only like the first four lines from Uey....everything else just isn't as cool anymore

It's hood politics that bring the hunger back I'm straight choppin' wood call me the lumberjack Check the catalog put out a hundred packs Watch for drug sniffin' dogs they comin' from the back I'm straight thunder clap the funky drummer's back It's pure dopium give him a heart attack I stay stackin' plaques like ancient artifacts Joe Namath in the game I'm the...

all this sounds more like a Joe Budden verse than Uey
it's just rhyming without no substance, I get bored by that quite easily