news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BLACKs FOR ROMNEY

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lmao @ this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Actress Stacey Dash was attacked with negative tweets after voicing her support of Mitt Romney on Twitter over the weekend. Many comments were racially charged and others suggested the star of the 1990s hit 'Clueless' should just "kill herself."

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/st...170600904.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^was reading about that earlier

also read this, from a "conservative black chick" who is stupid as fuck
Quote:
Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats
By Crystal Wright
Crystal Wright is an occasional contributor to The Root DC and is the editor of the political site “Conservative Black Chick.”.
Actress Stacey Dash got slammed on Twitter for supporting Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. (Evan Vucci - Associated Press)

Before she endorsed Republican candidate Mitt Romney for president, actress Stacey Dash forgot to read the “black memo” that states all blacks must vote Democrat — or else!

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney”

When she tweeted that comment with a patriotic photo of herself clad in a red bathing suit, Dash uncorked racist rage from Obama supporters:

“RACIAL DRAFT: I LIKE TO REQUEST A TRADE TO SEND STACEY DASH TO THE CAUCASIANS TO ACQUIRE BILL CLINTON TO THE BLACKS,” wrote one person on Twitter.

Another tweeted: “We’ve been letting you slide for years! It's OVER.”

Both comments suggested Dash wasn’t “really” black because she had the audacity to vote for Romney. Still, another tweeted, “Stacey Dash had a perm since birth. . .I knew I couldn’t trust her.. Lol .”

The implication is that Dash, who has straight hair, “thinks she’s white” and therefore can’t be trusted to be a true black, as evidenced by her Republican nature.

When a black person steps out of the black Democrat box that liberals have assigned them to and most blacks have accepted, personal attacks ensue. “Sell-out,” “Oreo,” or “You think you’re white,” are just a few examples of the name-calling they must endure. I’ve never laid eyes on this “black memo” that warns blacks they must vote Democrat, but like Dash I have received a heap of hate mail mostly from other blacks questioning my authentic blackness because I choose to be a Republican.

Engaging in this gutter level name-calling aimed at black conservatives makes other blacks look ignorant, particularly of their history. A friend told me it’s not worth writing about the history of blacks and the Republican Party because that’s old news. I disagree.

Many blacks need to remember that after the Civil War, it was the Republican party that won passage of the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, and Republicans were instrumental in getting the Civil Rights Act passed. Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington were both Republicans.

During Reconstruction, thanks to the help of Republicans, many blacks were elected to office. Sen. Hiram Revels (R-Miss.), Rep. Benjamin S. Turner (R-Ala.), Rep. Robert DeLarge (R-SC), Josiah Walls (R-Fla.), Jefferson Long (R-Ga.), Joseph Rainey (R-SC) and Robert B. Elliott (R-SC) were some of the first blacks elected to Congress in the late 1800s. Until the 1960s, many blacks voted Republican.

A woman tweeted Dash would regret voting for Romney because she “thinks Mitt Romney won't cut off them unemployment checks she's receiving. Wrong again ma'am.” The notions implied here — that blacks want welfare checks, and welfare policies have benefited blacks — are ridiculous.

The breakdown of the black family is the root cause of blacks’ economic slide downward, something Romney wants to fix by encouraging marriage. In 1964, about 23 percent of black babies were born out of wedlock; today, as cited by The New York Times, it’s 73 percent. According to The Wall Street Journal, fifty-five percent of all federal prisoners are black. Half of murder victims are black, and of those 85 percent are black males. These are grim statistics for a race that represents only about 13 percent of the population.

President Obama isn’t serving up a great black agenda to address the problems keeping black Americans from advancing up the economic ladder. In fact, Obama’s policies have disproportionately harmed blacks. The black jobless rate at 13.4 percent is almost twice the national average of 7.8 percent.

After being barraged by what can only be described as a rain of insults and ignorance, Dash tweeted, “My humble opinion... EVERYONE is entitled to one.” Yes, all Americans, even black people, are entitled to different political opinions. Maybe if more blacks start examining Obama’s record, they would realize they, too, have a choice.
this is priceless

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
When a black person steps out of the black Democrat box that liberals have assigned them to and most blacks have accepted, personal attacks ensue. “Sell-out,” “Oreo,” or “You think you’re white,” are just a few examples of the name-calling they must endure. I’ve never laid eyes on this “black memo” that warns blacks they must vote Democrat, but like Dash I have received a heap of hate mail mostly from other blacks questioning my authentic blackness because I choose to be a Republican.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 10-09-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Regardless of political affiliation, I wanna fuck Stacey Dash so bad.

I'd be licking pussy for eons....

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Niether candidate inspires me at all, and i like them equally. I would vote for Romney because he doesn't want to pay taxes, can't relate to the poor, and is so rich it's deminished his humanity which i think are the illest shits ever. I respect taxes but think avoiding them is the most american thing you can do, i hate the poor and they recently stole my bike, and i strive to aquire a level of wealth that deminishes my capacity to relate to the average human being, whom is most of the time a fag.

I hate what both candidates have to say about foriegn affairs, they're both fags

I hate what both candidates have to say about creating employment because they're both obsessed with thinking this situation is about regulation as opposed to being about our unhealthy relationship with credit, olgarchic monopolies ruling every industry and sector and getting called genius for congealing economic growth, a completely natural and expected downturn in the economic cycle, an unfavorable environment for business and industrial flight.

I also think it's america and it's not that deep, we'll be cool

I also like Obama's skin more than Romney's though Romney has the better forehead.

they dress the same, so idk about swag. People say romeny has no swag, but really he's so baller that he lost grip with his heart, which is the swaggest shit ever and the purpose of life.

I think Obama's been a huge disappointment and dull. Romney is the white him. I'm not voting.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I hate the poor and they recently stole my bike...

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #10
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

that some ignorant faggot shit against stacey dash.

@lol @ racial overtones about stacey and straight hair. i swear down african americans are the most self hating ethnic group on the planet.

i never see this shit from other people

i think romney would be a bad fit for most americans regardless of race 7/10 out of the time (unless your filthy rich or a radical neo-conservative christian)

regardless i know some people are voting for obama because they want to keep their foodstamps lol

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
Regardless of political affiliation, I wanna fuck Stacey Dash so bad.

I'd be licking pussy for eons....
lol i agree

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stacey was on Piers Morgan tonight.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE

I really think though that Black Americans should form their own party

They share a lot of the same characteristics as the white conservative repubs

* Get money

* Pay little to no taxes

* Destroy anyone that gets in your path

I'm just surprised rap artists aren't campaigning yet.

I'd bet money Jay-z will attempt it, especially if Arnold could pull it off.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #14
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
i swear down african americans are the most self hating ethnic group on the planet.

i never see this shit from other people
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It look like you struck a nerve with 5 percent Cory Haim with doo rag. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote