news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #16
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

They should strongly consider bleaching their skin.... or suicide. either or is fine with me. Good night.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

this long legged mac daddy wishes he was white what a faggot

he obviously hasnt done is research

some 'advanced' african empires'

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

the mayans, incans and aztects had extensive complex societies

nation state is only a relatively new phenomenon, the above soceities were largely dominated by the euro's by the time the experiment began

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #18
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
hed definitely disagree with me. i already talked about romans civilising britain and europe. most of the people around there would b nordic or in other words aryan. and they were also uncivilised and barbaric.
nordic and aryan are two different things

nordic ethnic grouping was n reality what the germans austrians etc were

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india

Old 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #19
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post

aryan were basically persian/iranian and they are also in places like turkey and india

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-24-2012 at 08:51 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

nation state is only a relatively new phenomenon, the above soceities were largely dominated by the euro's by the time the experiment began
im not talking about them im talking about right now.
im not going to listen to his video because he's probably ignorant being from america and all, but from my general assumption about his banter, he's right.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #21
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:

Asante
Songhai
Ethiopian
Nubian
Egyptian

yes ur right but right now africas not in a good state. well sub shara isnt in a good state.

ethiopia indeed was one of the gr8est ancient countries as shown by herodotus. probably the most advanced in its own time.

but it was definitely primitive compared to now just cuz it was a very early civilisation. i mean look at how they chose kings

"In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them"-Herodotus

choosing a king cuz hes very tall is definitely primitive. its similiarly to when nordic tribes and celts thought they were gr8 cuz they had blonde hair and blue eyes.

basicly a feeling of superiority cuz of outer appearance.

so ethiopia was definitely a gr8 state but i wouldnt say it was very advanced. it was in its epitome a long long time ago. and it didnt improve past a certain state.

egypt was definitely advanced for a very long period of history. but interestingly its first pharoahs were from ethiopia and its writing system (hieroglyphs) came from ethiopia. yes it was definitely advanced and kept on improving.

i dont know much about nubia but i never thought it was that advanced. did egyptians not usedto have lots of nubian slaves. i always thought egypt bullied nubia to a certain extent.

ive got no knowledge whatsoever on asante or sanghai.

why r u mentioning cultures from the americas. did that guy mention them in his video. i didnt watch it cuz apparently he said that afro americans couldnt build a culture. i just thought that was a stupid statement and i said why i thought that earlier so i didnt bother watching it.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 10-14-2012 at 06:09 AM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:05 AM   #22
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:

yes sorry i was commenting to that guy talking about hitler and so i used the word in the nazi sense (which is the wrong sense). i think the term "aryan" mightve been used by some slavs cuz they had the same language as iranians indians etc back then.

but im not 2 sure about that.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #23
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
didnt watch the video but sub sahara african and native american nations r extremely primitive and barbaric. look at sub sahara africa today. its full of dictators who use a very outdated and backwards political system.

if columbus never entered the americas most of those places wouldve been extremely primitive.

but u can also say if the romans didnt conquer the celts in britain or other europeans those lands would also b extremely primitive.
Idiot.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #24
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
was columbus a good person? no he wasnt. he allowed the rape of a woman.

but look at the native americans then. there was a huge number of them that didnt even clothe themselves. and most of these primitive societies are run by single leaders or dictators who prey on the weaker people and turn them into slaves. youd see this in most cultures.

columbus intervention definitely improved the general societies.

and no most of those subsaharan africans wouldnt have had it just fine. just look at the example of Meropius and his expedition team who entered Etihopia. the natives killed maority of that expedition team.

now think how violent and primitive that would be to kill expeditionists for no real reason. think how that society mustve been like. itd definitely be bad
So it is a bigger crime to walk around naked then to go around killing and raping people?
Or goind around the world and droping bombs on woman and children?
I guess they deserved to be put in cages, both native americans and blacks. The trademark sign of developed societies, it could be seen throughout the ages of history up to concentration camps and communist labor camps in syberia.

The prosperity of one society is not measured by it's own wealth and organization it is measured by your treatment of the others. Like man is not measured to how good looking or wealthy he is, he is measured to how he treats other people even if they are different. If you don't agree with the sentence above then it is clear why you have this kind of attitude.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
Idiot.
its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #26
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
So it is a bigger crime to walk around naked then to go around killing and raping people?
Or goind around the world and droping bombs on woman and children?
I guess they deserved to be put in cages, both native americans and blacks. The trademark sign of developed societies, it could be seen throughout the ages of history up to concentration camps and communist labor camps in syberia.

The prosperity of one society is not measured by it's own wealth and organization it is measured by your treatment of the others. Like man is not measured to how good looking or wealthy he is, he is measured to how he treats other people even if they are different. If you don't agree with the sentence above then it is clear why you have this kind of attitude.
i think youve totally misinterpreted me. im not talking about the morality of a people. im talking about how advanced its society it is.

u can measure how good a man is in numerous different ways. depends on ur own sense of morality. good and evil arent objective facts. theyre subjective and r usualy guidelines for how people should live.

i think ur sense of morality would be very different from lets say a person under genghis khan who would have believed he was good cuz he was stronger and more violent than others.

i think chickens pigs and horses arent as cruel as people but they definitely dont have a more advanced society
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #27
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Columbus was a retard not sure why the guy is celebrated

the whole reason he inadvertedly ended up in north america was because west europe wanted access to asian markets to trade with them e.g. India, Iran etc.

But the Ottoman (Turkish) empire controlled access to these markets and Ottomans and West Europe were fundamental enemies

so this faggot ended up way past how long it would take to sail to India and automatically assumed the people there were Indian

bearing in mind greeks, persians, africans, arabs and a whole bunch of other peoples had been trading with india for up to several thousand years and had extensive details on the customs, language, dress, and geographic location of how to get to these places.

this idiot could have sailed down the coast of East Africa and gone from there, circumventing the Ottomans

People forget West Europe had only dominated the world economically for the past 300 years.

Even in the 16th Century when the Spaniards raped and pillaged SOuth America, Asia was superior economically.

The Greeks and Romans of course had alot of power in their time but their power was met, mached or exceeded depending on the time frame by the Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Persians and some other cultures.

a significant amount of modern european science was derived from the greeks, romans, arabs and indians

Last edited by Shadow Demon; 10-14-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #28
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
its true. lol do u think native americans would b using computers if columbus never entered the americas.

do u think britain wouldve been anywhere near as gr8 if the romans didnt invade it.

am i praising columbus. no im not. he was an extremely cruel and brutal man. and he allowed the rape of a woman.

but his presence definitely did advance the americas cuz he taught them far more advanced stuff.
You are an idiot.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #29
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

@ TSA i never even read your post

the main problem with africa is both internal and external

the governments dont represent the will of the people and line their own pockets instead.

if nigeria had been more clever and less corrupt, they woulda pulled a Norway and retained ownership over this oil and use the oil profits to invest shitloads into healthcare, education and the economy and had several billion in a rainy day fund

but like most african governments they were more focused on advancing their own power and that of their tribe.

of course you cant just get rid of tribal identity but some pluralism is needed

the other factor is the legacy of colonialism, the IMF and World Bank etc etc

idk if your referring to image in terms of african governments or african people in general but it isnt african people in general its the governments.

africa needs to follow some of the policies of india and china and not listen to retarded organisations like the IMF and World Bank, they need to protect their agricultural markets

africa would be ballin right now if they emulated the likes of botswana and ghana

Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #30
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Columbus was a retard not sure why the guy is celebrated

the whole reason he inadvertedly ended up in north america was because west europe wanted access to asian markets to trade with them e.g. India, Iran etc.

But the Ottoman (Turkish) empire controlled access to these markets and Ottomans and West Europe were fundamental enemies

so this faggot ended up way past how long it would take to sail to India and automatically assumed the people there were Indian

bearing in mind greeks, persians, africans, arabs and a whole bunch of other peoples had been trading with india for up to several thousand years and had extensive details on the customs, language, dress, and geographic location of how to get to these places.

this idiot could have sailed down the coast of East Africa and gone from there, circumventing the Ottomans

People forget West Europe had only dominated the world economically for the past 300 years.

Even in the 16th Century when the Spaniards raped and pillaged SOuth America, Asia was superior economically.

The Greeks and Romans of course had alot of power in their time but their power was met, mached or exceeded depending on the time frame by the Chinese, Indians, Arabs, Persians and some other cultures.

a significant amount of modern european science was derived from the greeks, romans, arabs and indians
hahaha yes guy is certainly retarded. the west indies are called the west indies cuz columbus thought he was on the west of india. lmfao.

hes celebrated cuz people thought he was the first guy to reach the americas (not true). also he technologically improved those places which wasnt difficult. any1 in europe couldve done it. and im sure the majority couldve done it peacefully. but it did make the society less primitive.

yes indeed arabs did do a lot for science and their work gets overlooked. at one point islam and science was very well connected.

yes other cultures have been more powerful than the greeks and romans but i think culture knowledge and art is far more important than how much power a country had. and this is why i admire the greeks the most. just look at their philosophy. no culture has ever had such a gr8 number of great thinkers.
Quote: