news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #46
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
it's only more believable to you because you've been conditioned to accept those depictions as accurate...white washing has been more effective because it has persisted for hundreds of years and permeated the mass consciousness. shit like this is why it's obvious that you're not initiated to analytical thought and you're just a young pussy that read some nietzsche a few months ago. smarten up.

both black people and white people are faggot assholes.
when im talking about black washing im talking about 5 percenters black washing. not the average person black washing.

sorry maybe im looking at the extremes of black washing which isnt fair 2 compare to the normal level f white washing. maybe i should compare it 2 nazi white washing.

but 5 percenters black washing is far worse than white washing today.

u seem to be complaining about my analytical skills. do u want me to analyse white washing today and 5 percenters black washing today and show u how white washing today is really nothing compared to some of these supremist beliefs proclaiming that greek were black gautama was african that africa ruled the world trillions of years ago that the romans were black etc.

in fact white people 2day seem to be ashamed of their heritage. lots of people ive noticed think that puritan settlers from europe came over and wiped ut native americans 4 no reason when in fact its more complex than that with bad people on both sides.

i read beyond good and evil 2-3 years ago. also i dont know why youve got such a bitter tone in all ur posts. it makes it seem as if u have an inferiority complex. u couldve just told me u thought white washing is worse than black washing instead of acting all teary eyed.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #47
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy"

No eye don't...you clearly are not sane and eye don't wanna converse with an insane lazy victim mentality having asshole who is addicted to the chemical reaction formed in the brain when getting in petty arguements

what eye want you to do is walk up to Popa Wu's face...maybe backstage at a show and tell Popa Wu..."YOU ARE LAZY".....it would make you look alot less pussy-clottish in mah eye....
lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy

Quote:
"ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists."

om not clicking it cuz you are clearly a bitch and and insane!!!!!!!
lmfao. im definitely not insane. do u think if u click on the link youll turn insane

Quote:
"european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1."

eye repeat european science has damn near destroyed the planet
thats like saying the english language has destroyed the planet

Quote:
"i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse."

you just admitted you are not sane in the other thread...
is that the thread where i said no ones 100% sane. so do u think if some1 is 99% sane that theyre therefore insane

Quote:
you cannot bring up any world ruler worse than the global system of white supremacy....here in northern Virginia on a hot summers day eye would just love to just take a dip in one of the creeks around here.....but eye can't.....you know why....cuz YOUR people are running the planet right now.....chemtrails in the air.....you could test every bit of the oceans water and you gonna find some kind of plastic in it....

bp oil spills and acid rain is no accident you insane motherfucka

thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination of white people....
wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane.

chemtrails acid rain etc arent present cuz people trying to destroy the planet. do u think white people r destroying the planet 4 the heck of it.

its bad side effects of industry lol

Quote:
om only gonna state what eye can prove.....and eye can defineatly prove that no world ruler in the past 6000 years has come ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE to being as devilish as this current world ruler known as the global system of white supremacy.....

PEACE!!!!!!!
i think genghis khan was a lot worse.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #48
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
"5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combineds"

just more proof that you have lost your damn mind....on a hot summers day eye can't take dip in the local creeks cuz they are too polluted as a result of the global system of white supremacy....

eye think we have established your complete lack of sanity and credability......

you think that 5 percenters black wash is worse than a white wash that has the planet on the brink of destruction....a white wash that has people catching Cancer all around the world....the world is in a terrible state.....but you actually in your bird brain think that 5 percenters teaching the oppressed people in the inner city are worse than the oppressor of all people on the planet....

what eye have learned from this gigantic waste of time of responding to you is that Sugar on Shit black nationalists are 1000 times better than a sugar on shit white nationalist such as YOURSELF.....
only an insane person would think that white washing gave people cancer

Old 10-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #49
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eye must admit that knowcheese makes a good point about "white washing" being to blame for everything negative that happens in the world. Eye mean just look at nations that are run by black people. They're all totally perfect.

It's a shame black people don't rule the world or we would surely have no disease, pollution, or any of that other negative shit white people have created. Pity black people would rather kill each other over what set they claim than come together and create the perfect world we all know they are capable of creating.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #50
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall are missing so many pieces, yall shouldn't even be talking about this
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #51
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

i know the extents of white washing. europenas used to go around chopping off noses of egyptian statues cuz their noses looked too negro 4 them.

but basicly what TSA said at the very beginning is correct. black people are so caught up in white history that to make themselves look good theyve got to blackwash white peoples history. and they dont truly realise their own history.

education in schools is partly to blame cuz theyre always teaching history from a european point of view and therefore no one really understands african history. i tried to get into it once but its so fucking confusing because youve got to start from square 1 and learn about all these different unfamiliar peoples.

as 4 africa at the moment lets not sugarcoat it. the continents in a mess the whole place is backwards in everything including farming methods and the politics is awful because its based on a primitive tribal system with dictators.

but thats not black peoples fault. its because africa was the last place to be civilised in the world.

ive realised that places like china greece italy and egypt were the first places to become civilised all by themselves. i think its because those places where in places with so many different cultures and colours and they were near the sea (allows for importing fishing shipbuilding etc also notice how populations are more dense around coastlines and the edge of continents) so it was easier to become more civilised.

everywhere else basicly depended on other people civilising them.

if northern europe was to be the last place civilised instead of africa you would be seeing a lot of primitive blue eyed blonde haired celts with poor farming methods shooting eachother with guns with poor primitive tribal politics.

its just the way it is

Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #52
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i will say that part of the problem is the american depiction of africa as a place that's WAY worst than it really is.

politics based on a primitive tribal system? the hell? lol

anyways yeah. I think the fixation on white history has made it a priority for fags to look for black faces in it, when there's a history with entirely black unquestionable faces that's being ignored.

For instance we can argue if blacks built the pyramids or not, but the largest earthworks project of all time is in Benin Nigeria, the great wall of Benin, which is larger than the great wall of China.

most people in the Us don't know about this, so i don't blame them but we now have the chance and opportunity to learn and we should utilize it.

also Nubia, and Ethiopia had civilizations before the greeks, so the whole 'last part to be civilized' thing is stupid too.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #53
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i will say that part of the problem is the american depiction of africa as a place that's WAY worst than it really is.

politics based on a primitive tribal system? the hell? lol

anyways yeah. I think the fixation on white history has made it a priority for fags to look for black faces in it, when there's a history with entirely black unquestionable faces that's being ignored.

For instance we can argue if blacks built the pyramids or not, but the largest earthworks project of all time is in Benin Nigeria, the great wall of Benin, which is larger than the great wall of China.

most people in the Us don't know about this, so i don't blame them but we now have the chance and opportunity to learn and we should utilize it.

also Nubia, and Ethiopia had civilizations before the greeks, so the whole 'last part to be civilized' thing is stupid too.
i know what i said about africas politics system was harsh.

but a lot of countries in africa are based in the old political ways of having a single dictator.

thats basicly what i meant.

im almost certain feudalism still exists in zimbabwe. lol

yes i knew about those nubian and ethiopian civilisations. maybe civilised is the wrong word.

but im basicly saying how places like northern europe the americas etc were less developed until they were conquered and run over by people such as the romans. and they became more developed. although a large piece of their culture was also destroyed.

in fact now that i think about it this barely happened at all in africa. europeans and euro americans came and took slaves from the africans but they never ctually conquered the place and then improve it.

Old 10-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #54
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

eye put your quotes in red because red vibrates at the lowest frequency of all the colors

"lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy"

PERJURY!!!!! you admitted you are not sane...furthermore you are a pussy cuz eye know you would never that shit to Popa Wu's face

you and TSA admitted you are not sane...and you show and prove you are not with your victim mentality laced posts that don't say shit

"wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane. "

"thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination
of white people"<------knowcheeze

god dayum u a hot mess!!!!!!....where in that quote did eye imply that???

eye have also said that all white people need to unite against the global system of white supremacy....eye guess you forgot that...

"its bad side effects of industry lol"

what da fuck is so funny?...this is why eye have proof that white cultures take first price for wickedness...the corporate white man to build up his civilization had to put the planet on the brink of destruction....

"i think genghis khan was a lot worse."

genghis khan did not have the planet on the brink of destruction...and as far as pure barbarianism the current world ruler is genghis khan times 1000

you really think Khan did anything remotely as barbaric as dropping a atom bomb and instantly vaporizing hundreds of thousands of people and causing hundreds of thousands more to get sick

look at all the birth defects the Iraqi children are suffering now from the depleted uranium bombs....G. Khan was a fuckin Saint compared to the current world ruler

and yes....cancer is running rampant because of the toxic state of the planet caused by the current world ruler...

PEACE!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #55
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i know what i said about africas politics system was harsh.

but a lot of countries in africa are based in the old political ways of having a single dictator.

thats basicly what i meant.

im almost certain feudalism still exists in zimbabwe. lol

yes i knew about those nubian and ethiopian civilisations. maybe civilised is the wrong word.

but im basicly saying how places like northern europe the americas etc were less developed until they were conquered and run over by people such as the romans. and they became more developed. although a large piece of their culture was also destroyed.

in fact now that i think about it this barely happened at all in africa. europeans and euro americans came and took slaves from the africans but they never ctually conquered the place and then improve it.

zimbabwe

forget that BBC and white people have waged war on Mugabe's name and currency because he won't let white ppl control the country, zimbabwe's the shit cuh. It's one of the most civil, educated, and advanced societies in the 3rd world

you're basically saying white ppl should have stayed longer or been more involved. Though i don't think the influence of colonialism was all bad, i don't think its benefit was in 'involvement'. It help get all of africa interconnected with the rest of the world and introduced a lot of great things like formal rational education, but the form of inter-connectivity and the form of education it brought are the exact and specific problem.

There were countries that were colonized, and countries that weren't. Tale to two cities situation with Ethiopia, that wasn't, and Sudan that was. Neither is more or less developed than the other.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #56
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
eye put your quotes in red because red vibrates at the lowest frequency of all the colors

"lol do u really think it would b normal 4 a sane person to fly from one continent to another to call another person lazy. im hardly a pussy for not flying over and calling im lazy"

PERJURY!!!!! you admitted you are not sane...furthermore you are a pussy cuz eye know you would never that shit to Popa Wu's face

you and TSA admitted you are not sane...and you show and prove you are not with your victim mentality laced posts that don't say shit

"wait in ur last sentence here r u implying that all white people should b killed. i think thats pretty insane. "

"thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination
of white people"<------knowcheeze

god dayum u a hot mess!!!!!!....where in that quote did eye imply that???

eye have also said that all white people need to unite against the global system of white supremacy....eye guess you forgot that...

"its bad side effects of industry lol"

what da fuck is so funny?...this is why eye have proof that white cultures take first price for wickedness...the corporate white man to build up his civilization had to put the planet on the brink of destruction....

"i think genghis khan was a lot worse."

genghis khan did not have the planet on the brink of destruction...and as far as pure barbarianism the current world ruler is genghis khan times 1000

you really think Khan did anything remotely as barbaric as dropping a atom bomb and instantly vaporizing hundreds of thousands of people and causing hundreds of thousands more to get sick

look at all the birth defects the Iraqi children are suffering now from the depleted uranium bombs....G. Khan was a fuckin Saint compared to the current world ruler

and yes....cancer is running rampant because of the toxic state of the planet caused by the current world ruler...

PEACE!!!!!!
first off your knowledge on science isn't very good. you cant say that a colour vibrates. thats wrong.

its light waves that vibrate. and the colour we see depends on the vibrations or frequency of these light waves.

i said i'm not 100% sane because i don't think clean cut terms like sane and insane can describe people. everyone is a mixture of insane and sane. it varies from person to person how much of hem is insane and how much of them are sane.

if popa wu asked me if i thought how he deals with black peoples history is lazy then i wold say to him i think its lazy.

sorry mustve misread what you said. yes "white" will possibly not exist in the future because if a white person and a black person have kids the kids will be black.

but white people arent uniting from all around the planet to stop this happening. i dont know where youre getting that from.

its funny because youre trying to say white people are trying to pollute the planet when it can easily be explained as bad side effects of industry.

similiar idea to how people arent cutting down forests for the sake of cutting down forests but are instead doing it to get wood for building materials books etc.

wickedness is an opinion and why exactly did a white man have to put the world on the brink of destruction for the sake of him building a civilisation.

youre missing some major points. first of all genghis khan never had an A-bomb so he couldnt do as much damage as people can do today.

yes the A-bomb was terrible but Americans did it to end the war the quickest way possible so their action can be justified to a certain extent.

if khan had A-bombs im pretty sure that hed be dropping them everywhere so he could conquer more lands and gain territory.

Last edited by John Nash; 10-24-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #57
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
zimbabwe

forget that BBC and white people have waged war on Mugabe's name and currency because he won't let white ppl control the country, zimbabwe's the shit cuh. It's one of the most civil, educated, and advanced societies in the 3rd world

you're basically saying white ppl should have stayed longer or been more involved. Though i don't think the influence of colonialism was all bad, i don't think its benefit was in 'involvement'. It help get all of africa interconnected with the rest of the world and introduced a lot of great things like formal rational education, but the form of inter-connectivity and the form of education it brought are the exact and specific problem.

There were countries that were colonized, and countries that weren't. Tale to two cities situation with Ethiopia, that wasn't, and Sudan that was. Neither is more or less developed than the other.
im talking about the political system. not how advanced it is overall. how would u describe its poliical system

Old 10-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #58
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
zimbabwe....

Doesn't zimbabwe have one of the highest hiv rates in Africa. Who cares about the beauty of cities if it's people who live in them have this virus. Gross. Ok, so they have beautiful modern looking cities. White man had that for decades and decades and Zimbabwe only have it now? Time lag.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #59
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

i know zimbabwe definitely is a dictatorship. it pretends its democratic but its not because its corrupt. some people say its system is close to feudalism. maybe thats not entirely true.

maybe its more like the absolute monarchy in europe after the 15th century.

either way its old fashioned

Old 10-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #60
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Doesn't zimbabwe have one of the highest hiv rates in Africa. Who cares about the beauty of cities if it's people who live in them have this virus. Gross. Ok, so they have beautiful modern looking cities. White man had that for decades and decades and Zimbabwe only have it now? Time lag.
the hell are you talking about?
if they have AIDS in Zimbabwe does that take away from their achievements? Is the atomic technology less credible in the US because people have syphilis? If someone says they believe Zimbabwe has feudalism, and i show that zimbabwe is not a feudal society I am now ridiculous because there are people in zimbabwe with AIDS?

there' nowhere on earth that has shown more progress agains AIDS that africa, zimbabwe at the top of the pack.

are you willing to show me that Zimbabwe hasn't had developed urban cities for centuries?
centuries cuh.

their government is a dicatorship for whom ever ask, but it's definately not what BBC is trying to tell the world.