news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #31
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get some steel pans and make some nice noise people might like.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #32
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What they need is a dope skim milk beat, made by a soulless cave dwelling euro from audio booth yo

Lets get this revolution in full swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we dont need support, they need to do it for themselves.

we are there for lulz, yes many are #moralfags, but we have fun

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #34
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so, it's all for a laugh?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What they need is a dope skim milk beat, made by a soulless cave dwelling euro from audio booth yo

Lets get this revolution in full swing
thats just mean, how would admiral crumple or riff raff feel about that comment!

*i heard they both started out on the wu-euro audio corp forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
get some steel pans and make some nice noise people might like.

this comment made me hungry

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #36
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

If ignorance is bliss, this forum has some of the most blissful people in creation.

Soul, aside from the exterior portion of change and preparation (which seems to be the only thing most people can compute) what is your theory as far as the more sublte, longer lasting changes that people should practice?
Old 10-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #37
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
If ignorance is bliss, this forum has some of the most blissful people in creation.
If fagginess were bliss....you're a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #38
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
If fagginess were bliss....you're a faggot.
Clear sign of a guilty conscience.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #40

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Clear sign of a guilty conscience.
Do not attempt to run from yourself. Embrace reality.

You ARE a faggot.

Ask around.

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #41
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Do not attempt to run from yourself. Embrace reality.

You ARE a faggot.

Ask around.
Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you??
Old 10-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #42

I love nature for endowing me with the innate ability to locate, identify, and classify nerdy wu-tang faggots with 100% accuracy.

It is my gift, but alas, also my cross to bear, and I accept both the privileges and responsibilities bestowed upon me.

And while the varieties of wu-tang faggot are vast, if forced to choose a favorite genre, I am a huge fan of the KTL-oriented wu-tang faggot.

This species is known to hilariously and ironically condescend, despite inferior intelligence, oblivious to the fact of how ignorant they truly seem behind a thin veneer of well-written, yet absolutely inane prose.

Why is it that every socially awkward faggot who listens to the wu-tang double disc and buys The Art of War becomes a wannabe intellectual?

Perhaps I don't really want an answer to the above question....perhaps the beauty and joy is derived from the mystique and utter absurdity...

If I did not know why the sun set, would it be any less beautiful?

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM   #43
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
I love nature for endowing me with the innate ability to locate, identify, and classify nerdy wu-tang faggots with 100% accuracy.

It is my gift, but alas, also my cross to bear, and I accept both the privileges and responsibilities bestowed upon me.

And while the varieties of wu-tang faggot are vast, if forced to choose a favorite genre, I am a huge fan of the KTL-oriented wu-tang faggot.

This species is known to hilariously and ironically condescend, despite inferior intelligence, oblivious to the fact of how ignorant they truly seem behind a thin veneer of well-written, yet absolutely inane prose.

Why is it that every socially awkward faggot who listens to the wu-tang double disc and buys The Art of War becomes a wannabe intellectual?

Perhaps I don't really want an answer to the above question....perhaps the beauty and joy is derived from the mystique and utter absurdity...

If I did not know why the sun set, would it be any less beautiful?
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on it's own.

For someone with such an affinity for the word, "faggot", I'd be careful about openly admitting to imagining another man as you did in the "One Must Be Able to Think Critically...." section of KTL.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #44

Quote:
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on it's own.
lol, what a faggot...

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #45
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
lol, what a faggot...
That's the best you could come up with?

Wow. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it REALLY works.