news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-18-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default check the new methods

been working away at the beatmanship

check this new one out

https://www.box.com/s/jjs0j7e6lufso79v2o29

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Nice drums, but the sample is boring, maybe try fliping it in other way
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yea it has like a kiddie feel to it
like a playfull vibe to it
not for me
but some one can def rip it on sum comedic shit or sumn

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool yo, thanks for checkin it

i liked this one. had a cool vibe to it imo but i can see where yall at.

peace

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Brooooo....lemme get this! This is nasty, i KNOW i can kill this!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

thanks bro

its all you man. do ya thing on there

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #7
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Different but i fuken like it

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

thanks man. appreciate the listen

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this HITS!!!!!! I hope Jig comes thru with this one.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got 8 bars for this so far...peep the lp announcement, this might be the first joint on it. Fo REAL!!

Old 10-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #11
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
yea it has like a kiddie feel to it
like a playfull vibe to it
not for me
but some one can def rip it on sum comedic shit or sumn
Shit reminds me of daily operation man...best gang starr album ever yo! Wait till u hear this nu shit b....onnnnne!

Old 10-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

drums are killer on this one son!!! and I think the sample is dope personally sounding very much improved all round fam. the bass could be a little more complimentary to the sample rather than just sitting in the back ticking over, that would be my only critqiue but basslines take the longest time to learn imo so very good work man!!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
this HITS!!!!!! I hope Jig comes thru with this one.
respect fam. im sure jig got this one on lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Got 8 bars for this so far...peep the lp announcement, this might be the first joint on it. Fo REAL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Shit reminds me of daily operation man...best gang starr album ever yo! Wait till u hear this nu shit b....onnnnne!
peace man. gets it in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
drums are killer on this one son!!! and I think the sample is dope personally sounding very much improved all round fam. the bass could be a little more complimentary to the sample rather than just sitting in the back ticking over, that would be my only critqiue but basslines take the longest time to learn imo so very good work man!!!!
respect n honour. coming from you thats a big compliment about the drums. thanks for checkin it out 7th.

still workin on improving my bass game. imma get better n better

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't download on iPad..will do as soon as I get home

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #15
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

peace man, let me know what ya think

ELITE STATUS