news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default It Smells Like Butt In Here and I Like It

Critical thinking in this section of the forum has, for the most part, become no more than a way to disguise inherent stupidity under a mask of would-be intelligence. And in some cases not even the mask of would-be intelligence is worn.

The lot of commentators don't know squat about what's being presented. Aside from that, something foreign to them, if it is even studied, is automatically approached with bias and ego. They approach, not to learn, but simply to ridicule.

The problem isn't lack of critical thinking, because it's clear that whoever fits this bill takes great time and effort into thinking of how many ways they can prove their lack of mental and spiritual capacity to any and all who will listen. The problem, specifically, is fear of the unknown. Within and without. Most people are too afraid of what they will find so they stick to ridicule and mockery because it's safe ground.

The hilarious part though, is that the nay-sayers and debunkers usually only have one weapon availiable to them, character assassination. Here's the hilarity though, in trying to assassinate other's character, they simply assassinate their own due to the aforementioned traits that they have. You could picture a child with his or her fingers in their ears screaming, "Lalalalalalalalalalalalala" while someone is telling them how good vegetables are for them.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^The irony of that coming from you is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
^^^The irony of that coming from you is hilarious.
^^Case in point.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #4

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you snicker and high five yourself after you typed that? That's how I imagine you

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
^^Case in point.
Actually, you proved you were talking about yourself. Read your whole post, especially how you opened up that post and how you ended it.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
did you snicker and high five yourself after you typed that? That's how I imagine you
Stop imagining me. You're freakin' me out.

And how did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open??
Old 10-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #7
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Actually, you proved you were talking about yourself. Read your whole post, especially how you opened up that post and how you ended it.

Another case of a guilty conscience. It's amazing how you people just give yourselves away with such ease. And you all follow me! Are your parents siblings??
Old 10-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #8

Quote:

And how did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open??
Quote:
Are your parents siblings??
dude, are you 10 years old?

You got Jay Leno writing your material?

lol, jesus

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #9
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Funny, I'd ask how old you are but I doubt you can count that high.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #10

wocka, wocka bro

Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Speaking nonsense just to have something to say and for the sake of the last word. Typical.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #13
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Lastly, to all of you who think that giving me bad reps matters to anyone except you....
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 AM   #14

i never neg rep anybody, but now that you brought it up...

Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 08:54 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dont worry urban,. it is what it is,

all i use to get told was, this is gen chat, dont be serious in here,, so i try to be sarcastic/amusing/witty when ever i post shit that these gen corpers dont have the capacity to understand..

hopefully comedic value might just spark a braincell,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote