news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-22-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Did the attractive girls from your high school sustain?

Man, Idk how anyone thought these girls were cute..myself included.
I don't think any of them made it past 24 and remained attractive.

OR they were ugly the whole time and I was being deceived by the media. Idk.
A few here and there but damn. I know a girl that peaked in 2nd grade, not exaggerating.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:01 AM   #2
Garlic Breath Ginney
Anglophile

Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's funny.... And I really don't mean to say this to be racist, but all
Of the white girls who used to bang white thugs and then black dudes, and had a bunch of fatherless mixed kids.....

...man are they hit. And they're only mid 30s. Their Facebook struggles are all the same.

Some sustained but the ones that peaked early, flamed out early.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:04 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, them dregs spoil like milk
Old 06-22-2016, 11:44 AM   #4
Garlic Breath Ginney
Anglophile

Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Garlic Breath Ginney Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's like a whole group of white chicks with mixed kids and no dads who congregate. It's like they adopted Puerto Rican babies or something.

And they all take the picture of the ass to the camera pose. And none of these broads have ass like that.

Sad.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

Yeah they're the same breed everywhere. My sister said that when she went to Switzerland the girls with black dudes look the same as the ones in NE. They fit the same prototype consistently. You'll notice they take more pictures of their kid than everyone else on your timeline. They're almost on par with interracial couples in picture taking. Ignorant black men tell them they have ass to get pussy and it works because I've done it in my youth, but they start believing it and taking pictures of their prolapsed hip bones.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:20 PM   #6
b-dolo
CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

b-dolo drunken mastab-dolo drunken masta

From what I have seen. The women that were "thick", are now fat and gross. The ones who were in good shape(athletic/fit). Actually hold up a lot better. So for the youngn's don't always go for the ones with fat ass and breast. Try to find that one who plays sports or what not. They will usually hold their figure.

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Yo, you hang out with Warren Buffett a lot?
Old 06-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #8
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, a1 life advice right there.

rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:28 AM   #9
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Yeah they're the same breed everywhere. My sister said that when she went to Switzerland the girls with black dudes look the same as the ones in NE. They fit the same prototype consistently. You'll notice they take more pictures of their kid than everyone else on your timeline. They're almost on par with interracial couples in picture taking. Ignorant black men tell them they have ass to get pussy and it works because I've done it in my youth, but they start believing it and taking pictures of their prolapsed hip bones.
haha

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:43 AM   #10
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some observations of my high school class

• more ugly girls got better looking than good looking girls got ugly

• More guys got ugly than girls

• The girls who don't look good anymore, are mainly the ones who smoked.
Artsdradamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:31 PM   #11
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete iron monkeyMachete iron monkeyMachete iron monkeyMachete iron monkey

Old 06-23-2016, 07:48 PM   #12
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Considering facebook has become the modern version of 'scrap-booking' for women and an incredibly stupid activity for any man to participate in, unless you are planning an event..

it's still hard to look away from it, because some of these scrap-books are essentially a curated collection of fatal train wrecks.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #13
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really don't know and don't care, for the most part.

There was this one cute slim white blond girl tho, who was obsessed with me in year 11/12, but she was flat as a wall and I was into one of her friends.

A few years after school she got on the pill and grew these beaut c cups out of nowhere.

Conversely there was this beautiful girl with amazing big tits and incredible eyes who I was kind of obsessed with, and in year nine we became good friends and she wanted more but I was too pussy and self conscious to do the whole girlfriend thing at school.

That remains one of the biggest regrets of my life. She had a fucked up background too, and def would've fucked.

But yeah, the point is that I looked her up on Facebook not long ago, and tho she's still in good shape, her tits looked to be all but gone.

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Last edited by noel411; 06-23-2016 at 10:03 PM.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:09 PM   #14
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually I just looked her up again and she's still got pretty decent size tits. Still hot too.

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:23 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I really don't know and don't care, for the most part.

There was this one cute slim white blond girl tho, who was obsessed with me in year 11/12, but she was flat as a wall and I was into one of her friends.

A few years after school she got on the pill and grew these beaut c cups out of nowhere.

Conversely there was this beautiful girl with amazing big tits and incredible eyes who I was kind of obsessed with, and in year nine we became good friends and she wanted more but I was too pussy and self conscious to do the whole girlfriend thing at school.

That remains one of the biggest regrets of my life. She had a fucked up background too, and def would've fucked.

But yeah, the point is that I looked her up on Facebook not long ago, and tho she's still in good shape, her tits looked to be all but gone.
hahahahahha

Man damn near all the girls I grew up with fell the fuck off. The whole 'dont eat fast food and drink garbage bag beer' thing kicked in like, 4 years too late. There are still a lot of good looking ones but it's mainly the ones ones the fell off as everyone else looks the same, sometimes fatter.