news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury
Default The most underrated RZA beat from the classic Ironman album

After The Smoke Is Clear.

Those drums have a raw sound and the way he flipped that sample is amazing. Never gets mentioned as his best work.

Definitely one of my favorites atm
Old 10-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #2
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

sick
Old 10-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
trinking
MaximumMason

trinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkey

WOW this is probably one of my favorite wu related tracks and it's so underrated. I haven't listened to it in so long now i've had it on repeat for like 20 minutes on full blast. you got my wife yellin at me and shit....the beat seems so simple but that sample being the flipped the way it is and those drums man..like you said just raw and dirty.

trinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've actually been bumpin this album all day after not hearing it for ages

you know Rza loved it cuz he had to get on and throw a verse

but man the voice chops are RIDICULOUS
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #5
ingenting

ingenting Village Idiot

Hot track. I always thought the most underrated track on here was the song that replaced "Box in Hand", can't remember what it's called. The way the beat switches up for all the verses is insane, and Ghost and Meth come with some of their best shit. Everyone seems to think the original with Streetlife is better but I'd take this one over it any day.
ingenting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingenting View Post
Hot track. I always thought the most underrated track on here was the song that replaced "Box in Hand", can't remember what it's called. The way the beat switches up for all the verses is insane, and Ghost and Meth come with some of their best shit. Everyone seems to think the original with Streetlife is better but I'd take this one over it any day.
Yes, that one is amazing but I've seen that one go by here a lot of times.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Thats the best song to bump in your ride with a loud system no doubt along with Daytona 500.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that always was one of my favorites from the album

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #9
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

You can barely hear them rhyming on this track, but it's dope as fuck..
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one of my fav track on Ironman. dont forget Delfonics on the hook !!! its dope the way RZA jumps on with his verse...
Old 10-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

After The Smoke is easily the sickest track on the album. I love Ironman so much.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

That drum sample was a good snatch.
Ironman > Purple tape.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:51 AM   #13
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

I like this track, but to me Black Jesus was the best and most underated beat from that album. It's so damn epic and no one talks about it. Beat starts at 1:13.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #14
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Def agree with you fam, I was singin that shit when I got up this morning. Very underrated indeed.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
I like this track, but to me Black Jesus was the best and most underated beat from that album. It's so damn epic and no one talks about it. Beat starts at 1:13.

True, this beat is dope as hell. I love it like I love my dick size.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote