news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #181
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post

do you believe this had feathers, Tectrus?
Yes, of course. As I said before, theropods during the Meszoic Era were bird like, some were flying actually. Birds are ancestors of dinosaurs. Archaeopteryx was the first known bird to exist and many others followed in its foot steps. Research the tree down and the ground up of flight theory, Trixx.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #182
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with a huge tail like that how far do you think it got in the sky? the wings aren't even big enough for it to fly and with the tail also, i don't think it would have flown at all.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #183
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, how do you suggest it would fly since its 'wings' bend forwards?

and the feathers are only present on its forearms, not enough feathers on the wings to get something that big airborne.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-28-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #184
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also, how do you suggest it would fly since its 'wings' bend forwards?

and the feathers are only present on its forearms, not enough feathers on the wings to get something that big airborne.
Im not talking about the dinosaur in that picture. I said that the Archaeopteryx is the first bird to ever have been found ( that picture is not the Archaeopteryx). Based on the fossilzied evidence, it has the same properties as a modern bird. Could it fly? Maybe, maybe not. All birds cant fly. In my freshman year in college, I did a research paper on bird evolution. I will post it sometime tomorrow.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #185
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Yes, of course. As I said before, theropods during the Meszoic Era were bird like, some were flying actually. Birds are ancestors of dinosaurs. Archaeopteryx was the first known bird to exist and many others followed in its foot steps. Research the tree down and the ground up of flight theory, Trixx.

so birds are older than dinosaurs?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #186
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
In my freshman year in college, I did a research paper on bird evolution. I will post it sometime tomorrow.
Don't bother.

Ain't nobody gonna read that shit.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #187
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMFAO @ tetris about to post his freshman research paper in wucorps dinosaur thread

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #188
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Where armchair scholors and KTL tin-foil hat fashionistas will dissect it to ribbons.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #189
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Hopefully the internet archive will preserve Wucorp dinosaur thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #190
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

has anyone ever wondered why rakim, hashashin, surly duff, fmj are never online at the same time?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #191
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
with a huge tail like that how far do you think it got in the sky? the wings aren't even big enough for it to fly and with the tail also, i don't think it would have flown at all.
WE STILL HAVE SOME DINOSAURs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #192
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
has anyone ever wondered why rakim, hashashin, surly duff, fmj are never online at the same time?
are you implying that surly and fmj are also that Alex dude? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:26 AM   #193
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:

What the fuck are you insinuating with that?

Don't project your paranoid delusions onto me, please and thank you.

I've stated countless times that I don't have any secondaries.

I've also stated multiple times that I live in Florida.

So I'm not whoever you're attempting to accuse me of being.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 10-29-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #194
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

if you're singing like you say you are then record something for wtc, mention your username and wtc, then upload it to youtube and post it in this forum.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-29-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #195
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

I'm gonna serenade Wu-Corp and write lyrics about an internet forum just to prove a point to you.

Any mod can look up my IP and prove that shit.

*End of conversation*