news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #61
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the thread title does suggest i'm talklng about evolution.

squids, octopus and turtles might have beaks but they don't have wings as well.

the birds have smaller wings now compared to that one in the museum because of evolution? because losing its wings AND feathers AND tails is more convincing? it's not possible that the wings just got a little smaller?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #62
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkey

ive also heard a theory that birds have beaks because beaks are lighter than a mouth full of teeth. and birds need to be lighter so they can fly more easily.

perhaps this is way pterosaurs also had beaks
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #63
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
the thread title does suggest i'm talklng about evolution.

squids, octopus and turtles might have beaks but they don't have wings as well.

the birds have smaller wings now compared to that one in the museum because of evolution? because losing its wings AND feathers AND tails is more convincing? it's not possible that the wings just got a little smaller?
what about the fact pterosaurs were agreed to be extinct long before arrival of the birds.

also the main problem is that a pterosaurs skeleton structure is very very different from a birds.

a pterosaur walks on four feet and has four limbs. very different from a bird. also theres more bird like dinosaurs unrelated to pterosaur such as microraptor mononykus and scansoriopteryx
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #64
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're telling me this walked on all four legs?

Decipher, son.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #65
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:

you're telling me this walked on all four legs?
yes
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #66
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i'm done talking to you.

Decipher, son.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #67
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

also most experts dont think that bird wings can come from pterosaur wings.

2 reasons for this is pterosaurs have 4 digits birds only have 3

and pterosaurs wings are supported by a single huge bone which was his thumb.

birds wings arent like this.
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #68
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

fossils show that pterosaurs walked on all four feet.
Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #69
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

http://pterosaurheresies.wordpress.c...pedal-or-both/

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #70
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
also most experts dont think that bird wings can come from pterosaur wings.

2 reasons for this is pterosaurs have 4 digits birds only have 3

and pterosaurs wings are supported by a single huge bone which was his thumb.

birds wings arent like this.
is there a possibility that the palaentologists could have placed the bones incorrectly? and so what if it had a thumb, what use is a thumb with no fingers?

Quote:
fossils show that pterosaurs walked on all four feet.

fossils will not capture animals in a walking position or a flying position, just in that animals dead position.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-26-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #71
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
i'm done talking to you.
lol

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #72
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:

reposition the arms to wrap them around the body, and tilt the spine upright it would look like a bird that i've mentioned.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #73
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

this is a trackway of a pterosaur which show a pterosaur walked on four feet. also there are numerous footprints which implies that it was walking.

if it was deead there would be at most 4 footprints because it wouldnt be able to move. and theres also the possibility it would die on its side which means there would be no footprints.

this is the site from where the picture came http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.o...2009.1161.full

if the palaentologists placed the bones the wrong way then all your "research" would be wrong because youre basing all ur "research" on the skeletons constructed by these palaentologists.

the point of the huge thumb is that it makes the wings very different from the wings of birds today and therefore scientists cant see how bird wings could possibly evolve from the wings of pterosaurs.

i dont know why youre sking about fingers. i already told you that pterosaurs had 4 digits.

also why do you think pterosaurs had feet on their wings if they only walked on two feet.

just look at a bat who has feet on its wings and walks on four feet.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #74
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

yes i was gonna say about bats, bats can walk and fly. they also have a extra bit on their wings.

the 'thumb' on the pterosaurus isn't that big that it would stop it from flying, the wing span is big enough. birds can walk, but they usually walk on two feet.

the footsteps in the image you've posted does not look consistent. every image of the foot in the footsteps even look different to the other, those are not the footsteps of one animal.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 10-26-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #75
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

pterosaurs can definitely fly. when did i say they couldnt. its common knowledge that birds can walk.

theres dinosaurs that walk like birds. pterosaurs walk very differently from birds.

how do the footsteps not look consistent.
Quote: