news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I also wanna say Maino sucks. I saw that Youtube picture of Maino's video that the writer posted. Maino has dissed several old rappers saying that they need to stop rapping. What the hell makes him think he's a good rapper? I heard one song by him and i didn't like it. He isn't that good. I don't like E-40 but i did watch the Youtube interview footage of him that the writer posted talking about being on a independent label instead of a major label. He also spoke the truth about rappers need to spend their money wisely.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #19
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also wanna say Maino sucks. I saw that Youtube picture of Maino's video that the writer posted. Maino has dissed several old rappers saying that they need to stop rapping. What the hell makes him think he's a good rapper? I heard one song by him and i didn't like it. He isn't that good. I don't like E-40 but i did watch the Youtube interview footage of him that the writer posted talking about being on a independent label instead of a major label. He also spoke the truth about rappers need to spend their money wisely.
Maino is a faggot
Old 11-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Well at least New York rappers can say they've put out more classic albums than Los Angeles and Oakland rappers and southern rappers. New York and New Jersey to me will always have the best rappers.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I just wanna name some classic albums from New York and New Jersey rappers that i love.

Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters
Erick Sermon-No Pressure, Double Or Nothing
Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
Mobb Deep-The Infamous
Nas-Illmatic
Notorious Big-Ready To Die
Gang Starr-Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth
A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, Beats Rhymes and Life
KRS One-Return Of The Boom Bap, KRS One, Criminal Minded, By All Means Necessary, The Blueprint, Edutainment, Sex and Violence
Whodini-Escape, Back In Black
Run DMC-Run DMC, King Of Rock, Raising Hell
LL Cool J-Radio, Bigger and Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out
Eric B and Rakim-Paid In Full
Wu Tang Clan-Enter The Wu Tang(36 Chambers)
Brand Nubian-Everything Is Everything
Pete Rock and CL Smooth-Mecca and the Soul Brother
Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
EPMD-Business As Usual, Back In Business
Naughty By Nature-19 Naughty III
The Cru-Da Dirty 30
Old 11-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #22
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I just wanna name some classic albums from New York and New Jersey rappers that i love.

Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters
Erick Sermon-No Pressure, Double Or Nothing
Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
Mobb Deep-The Infamous
Nas-Illmatic
Notorious Big-Ready To Die
Gang Starr-Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth
A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, Beats Rhymes and Life
KRS One-Return Of The Boom Bap, KRS One, Criminal Minded, By All Means Necessary, The Blueprint, Edutainment, Sex and Violence
Whodini-Escape, Back In Black
Run DMC-Run DMC, King Of Rock, Raising Hell
LL Cool J-Radio, Bigger and Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out
Eric B and Rakim-Paid In Full
Wu Tang Clan-Enter The Wu Tang(36 Chambers)
Brand Nubian-Everything Is Everything
Pete Rock and CL Smooth-Mecca and the Soul Brother
Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
EPMD-Business As Usual, Back In Business
Naughty By Nature-19 Naughty III
The Cru-Da Dirty 30
You didn't mention the ultimate Gang Starr album; Step In The Arena ??
Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #23
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
he probably doesnt like the beats.....
Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #24
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
he probably doesnt like the beats.....
Lol what's there not to like about.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #25
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
I preefer Hard To Earn , one of my favorite hip-hop albuns ever, every track is a classic banger!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I preefer Hard To Earn , one of my favorite hip-hop albuns ever, every track is a classic banger!
I think everything from Step In The Arena until Moment Of Truth is classic. Extremely consistent duo.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #27
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
I think everything from Step In The Arena until Moment Of Truth is classic. Extremely consistent duo.
true!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #28
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Lol what's there not to like about.
lol! naw man dont get me wrong, SITA is probaby my all time favorite gangstarr album and one of my alltime favorite records period. charlesjones has this thing about beats is all. lol
Old 11-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #29
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thread derailed.

What about the possibility that (NY) rap fell off because it simply got boring? Like, bored rappers talking about boring topics over tired beats?

Or maybe, because they gave up the funk? 'Cause I think that's it.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #30
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Erebus View Post
Or maybe, because they gave up the funk? 'Cause I think that's it.
I agree!