news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default God Bless America

I think this is the best movie ive seen so for this year,

made me lol alot, nice plot too, Frank is an amazing character, has heart, high morals ethics, and see's how fucked up the world is becomming,, and snaps! has some great dialogue,

Reminds me of a modern day version of Falling Down,

anyone seen this??
brought to you by the people who made Donnie Darko
Production Co:

Darko Entertainment

made a killing on its release!!

Opening Weekend:

$27,308 (USA) (13 May 2012) (13 Screens)
Gross:

$55,659 (USA) (20 May 2012)

imdb.com users have given it a 7.5 out of 7,5000 votes.. lol

Plot Summary for
God Bless America (2011) More at IMDbPro

ad feedback

Loveless, jobless, possibly terminally ill, Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, Frank takes his gun and offs the stupidest, cruelest, and most repellent members of society. He finds an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement. Written by Anonymous ,

some epic quotes from this movie

Frank: I only wanna kill people who deserve to die.
Roxy: You know who we should kill?
Frank: Who?
Roxy: People who use rockstar as an adjective. As in rockstar parking.
Frank: People who pound energy drinks all day.
Roxy: People who use the term edgy, in your face, or extreme.

Roxy: Who you're killing next? Do you take requests? Because I was thinking maybe some Kardashians, my gym coach. People who give high fives. Really, any jock. Twihards. People who talk about punk rock. Who else really rips my cock off?
Frank: Get off the bed!
Roxy: Oh, Mormons and other religious assholes who won't let gay people be married. And adult women who call their tits the girls.

Frank: Are you A.D.D. 'Juno'
Roxy: Yes. I have A.D.D. And don't you ever call me fucking 'Juno' again.
Frank: Sorry.
Roxy: That's who we should kill next.
Frank: A fictitious character?
Roxy: No. Diablo Cody. Fuck her for writing that movie, she's the only stripper who suffers from too much self esteem.

Frank: [after finishing shooting practice] You did a good job.
Roxy: I have a good coach. That and I was pretending the targets were the cast of Glee.

Roxy: You're seriously not interested in me at all as a girlfriend?
Frank: What the hell are you talking about? I'm not a pedophile.
Roxy: So we're Platonic spree killers?
Frank: Yeah. And that's all.
Roxy: So you can kill a teenager, just not fuck one?
Frank: Yeah.

Frank: [On the air] My name is Frank. That's not important. The important question is: who are you? America has become a cruel and vicious place. We reward the shallowest, the dumbest, the meanest and the loudest. We no longer have any common sense of decency. No sense of shame. There is no right and wrong. The worst qualities in people are looked up to and celebrated. Lying and spreading fear is fine as long as you make money doing it. We've become a nation of slogan-saying, bile-spewing hatemongers. We've lost our kindness. We've lost our soul. What have we become? We take the weakest in our society, we hold them up to be ridiculed, laughed at for our sport and entertainment. Laughed at to the point, where they would literally rather kill themselves than live with us anymore.

Truth in a comedy/spoof movie.

Frank: Oh, I get, and I am offended. Not because I've got a problem with bitter, predictable, whiny, millionaire disk jockeys complaining about celebrities or how tough their life is, while I live in an apartment with paper-thin walls next to a couple of Neanderthals who, instead of a baby, decided to give birth to some kind of nocturnal civil defense air-raid siren that goes off every fuckin' night like it's Pearl Harbor. I'm not offended that they act like it's my responsibility to protect their rights to pick on the weak like pack animals, or that we're supposed to support their freedom of speech when they don't give a fuck about yours or mine.
Office Worker: So, you're against free speech now? That's in the Bill of Rights, man.
Frank: I would defend their freedom of speech if I thought it was in jeopardy. I would defend their freedom of speech to tell uninspired, bigoted, blowjob, gay-bashing, racist and rape jokes all under the guise of being edgy, but that's not the edge. That's what sells. They couldn't possibly pander any harder or be more commercially mainstream, because this is the "Oh no, you didn't say that!" generation, where a shocking comment has more weight than the truth. No one has any shame anymore, and we're supposed to celebrate it. I saw a woman throw a used tampon at another woman last night on network television, a network that bills itself as "Today's Woman's Channel". Kids beat each other blind and post it on Youtube. I mean, do you remember when eating rats and maggots on Survivor was shocking? It all seems so quaint now. I'm sure the girls from "2 Girls 1 Cup" are gonna have their own dating show on VH-1 any day now. I mean, why have a civilization anymore if we no longer are interested in being civilized?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 05-31-2012 at 06:05 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

I liked this film

One of the only ones released this year that looks somewhat interesting.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:03 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what happened to the images in my post? why are they not showing?> lolol

indeed this is the one of the only films ive found interesting.. along with run white run.. no i mean.. kill the gringo! which was good.. even tho i think mel gibson sucks balls

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can find this anywhere
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

Slept on
Great dialogue
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensō View Post
Slept on
Great dialogue
thankyou for posting.. and bumping this classic movie!

easily still the best dialogue in a movie i seen this year

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
I can find this anywhere

what do you use? emule / torrents? / irc?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Soul uses Ratorrent.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

indeed, i plug my usb into your moms vagina.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #10
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gonna watch it on netflix
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote