news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #211
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Shorten your posts

What the hell is wrong with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #212
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
come on dude.. your 40 odd....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol @ being 40 and believing in Nibiru
THANX FOR THINKING IM 40 ITS REALLY A COMPLIMENT FOR THE URBAN LEGENDS, I AM AN OLD SOUL

SMH@ ANON FOLLOWERS WHO COPIES AND PASTES ALL HIS FALSE INFORMATION JUST WANTS ME TO EXPLAIN TO HIM SO HE CAN COPY AND PASTE MY ANSWERS TO HIS ANON FORUMS

DONT ASK ME QUESTIONS AND google "Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth, According To NASA Whistleblowers" - It got taken down on multiple news websites.
HERES ANOTHER TALE FROM FELLOW SCIENTIST ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORIST AB-SOUL

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-08-2012 at 03:46 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #213
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my bad, thought you would enjoy the copypasta cnn paranoia spiel

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #214
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
I DOUBT SHE HAS 500 DOLLA POLO FRAMeS YOUNG CHECK TWO
Old 11-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #215
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
THANX FOR THINKING IM 40 ITS REALLY A COMPLIMENT FOR THE URBAN LEGENDS, I AM AN OLD SOUL

SMH@ ANON FOLLOWERS WHO COPIES AND PASTES ALL HIS FALSE INFORMATION JUST WANTS ME TO EXPLAIN TO HIM SO HE CAN COPY AND PASTE MY ANSWERS TO HIS ANON FORUMS

DONT ASK ME QUESTIONS AND google "Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth, According To NASA Whistleblowers" - It got taken down on multiple news websites.
HERES ANOTHER TALE FROM FELLOW SCIENTIST ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORIST AB-SOUL

lol wtf. i dont copy n paste my posts, let alone be on an anon forum speaking of nibiru.. lolol

i dont google shit., everything i stated was from my memory from my research since 1995,

yes i know the whistle blower your on about.. it was just the one.. who made a youtube account.. cant recall name.. but he said he was stationed at the antartic,, and he took pics of 5 red dots? that formed a cross.. lolol
that was so long ago dude, that was supposed to be here in 2005?

lol at false information. where are your sourced links??

you should knwo i always provide sourced links, when i get factual.. so come with it bro

btw.. OLD SOUL i love this shit.. i love this joint.. blast it nowW!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #216
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Hurricane Sandy blew the roof off an old story. Back in March, Mayor Michael Bloomberg baned food donations to homeless shelters because city officials couldn't inspect fat and salt content. Newly homeless New Yorkers are surely grateful. http://www.examiner.com/article/bloo...-sandy-victims

^^ only in america

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #217
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Bloomberg is banning the food "because the city can't properly assess salt, fat and fiber in donated food and thereby ensure starving people are getting the optimal levels of nutrition."

wtf?!

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #218
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

yes, they arrested countless protestors who where part of food not bombs.. i show video

this is the kinda shit that robbie, and dan ignore.. being patriotic americans and all..

no matter how evil/unjust/corrupt the system is.. they support it fully!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #219
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's what the US government has done to its own people, and all.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-10-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #220
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Parts of New York City Descending into Absolute Chaos

FEMA, the federal agency who’s responsible for responding to natural disasters and emergencies, apparently can’t figure out how to respond to anything. Over a week after Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast, the agency is still having trouble providing basic emergency supplies and shelter to the affected area.
And now to add insult to injury, FEMA has actually had to shut down emergency relief shelters due to a snow storm that just hit the area.

Emergency Shelters that are open, are Death Traps... continued
http://offgridsurvival.com/nynycitylootingchaos/

Some Residents Worry About a FEMA Camp Being Set Up in Linden
http://woodbridge.patch.com/articles...t-up-in-linden

Bloomberg Strikes Again: NYC Bans Food Donations To The Homeless
Has The Mayor Totally Eaten Away At The Public's Desire To Do Good?
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/...-the-homeless/

FEMA tells residents to stop giving out supplies after Hurricane Sandy — “Latest word from FEMA to Island: Stop”
http://enenews.com/strange-fema-stop...epped-resident

^^ thats in NJ ... sheited... whats the low down?

LOL to all that, we is civilised!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-17-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #221
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm trying to decide whether the internet has made paranoid conspiracy nuts more or less credible. I guess it probably hasn't changed much except they are all connected with each other now and can spam other internet users with they're rubbish. Idk.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #222
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

or its easier to pass on sourced/factual information, and we can see the global fascist state emerging with all the regulations,laws that be passed to help speed everything up, the corporations are the gods, bow to them.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #223
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

btw knowing about something doesnt make you paranoid.. it just informs you, but not knowing about something makes you paranoid (take wackcloud for example)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #224
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #225
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

home made for you brah

LulZ KillZ Phear....