news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-25-2005, 12:37 PM   #166
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta
Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

perfect wallpaper for u ^^^^

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-25-2005, 12:57 PM   #167
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

brooklyndodger grasshopper

when did you ever hear me give suport to george bush? that's what makes you a fuckn idiot duke!! i got a problem with fuck america not fuck george bush. u need to read little man, read! go to school and learn how to read? u also need to understand what your reading casue you obviouly don't. and yall wanna talk about igorance? u suposed to be a controller of this site and you that dumb?
you are the perfect exsample of a fuckn poo put!!!!
EARLY!!!!!
HOLLA BACK JACK!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #168
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

oh yha i forgot

EARLY!
Old 06-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #169
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Shakespear was rhyming before the USoA was ever thought of and so were Homer and Virgil. Rap/Hip-Hop is not ours it is an international sound of ryhming. It didnt originate hear, but it did get its first big break inside our boarders. The reason i have a problem with this thread was people said that the USoA has no culture. Our culture is the rest of the worlds culture and vice/versa. When people wanted relgious freedoms they came here, when people wanted to live free they came here, when Hitler was killing the jews came here, when Mexicans need jobs they come here, when Canada's want to see a real country they come here(jk). Anytime a person or persons wants a new start in life and they come to the USoA they bring their culture here and they just add to our culture melting pot. I believe the rest of the world, one day, will be a lot better at the rap game, but they will consider The United States the Mecca of the rap game. It is kinda like how the rest of the world have caught us at basketball (LMAO). AND JUST FOR THE RECORD WE ARE USoA CITIZENS, AMERICA IS NORTH, SOUTH, and CENTRAL AMERICA.

The indians are just a side note to history, i am sorry to say. They had SO many different soiceties that the Europian Americans didnt know which ones were good and which one were rabid killers (dont think they were just nice, read up). The EA's want the land to themselves and took care of the problem, but do not blame me. Every single square inch of this planet has been owned by another race at some time and then another race comes in and kills them off. It is the nature of the beast.

I just hope people understand that we all came from the same damn place and the only differences that makes us up is our heritage. I wish everyone didnt hate the USA but i feel that we are stuck between a rock in a hard place. If we dont send money over seas to help the rest of the world they complain, if we do seed and money, and get involved (its our $ we have to make sure it is used right) the other side of the world complains. Thats what happens when you are the last super country though

So i just keep listening to my Wu and go on with my life. I am pround to be an USoA citizen and hope that we can live in peace, cause if not............lord knows what we will do to this planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Old 06-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #170
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

hahaha people cant take jokes these days, guess thats what happens when you get blinded by ignorance. And I dont control the site, i just delete and move ignorant shit like this, get them facts straight kiddo.

Just get out more man, see more of the world.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-25-2005, 01:11 PM   #171
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

^^lmao true true.i bet cat is kicking his computer screen outta rage
Old 06-25-2005, 01:14 PM   #172
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndodger
what is an american mc? well ask ghost what an american mc is!

"who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"

yall have N0 answew to this!!! why?????

sooo funnny none americans telling americans what and who an american is.
if 50 ant american, how the fuck is slick rick british???? ther ant no original black people in england. they were broght there from africa to. so what are you talking about. ohh but i get it. none of the amricans can be americans casue that would be giving us creadit. but slick rick whos ancestors migrtated from africa to england dosent count? plus what made slick rick wanna rhyme??? ever think about that. it wasnt england!! it was the fact that he lived in the SOUTH BRONX, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. you POO PUT'S!!! so yes he ant american but he was influenced by american cultrue you ass holes. keep living in your little fantasy world. keep tryn to spin shit how ever you want. BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR LITTLE HARTS YOU ALL KONW THE TRUTH, AND THE YOU DON'T LIKE IT. HIP-HOP ORIGINATED IN AMERICA AND IS AN AMERICAN THING AND YOU KNOW IT!!! THERE IS NO DISPUTING IT AND THERE IS NO DENING IT!!

lmao dont even go there with the Slick rick argument,if slick rick was soooo damn American,why did the goverment want to deport his ass a while back,lmao...some of you cats are simulating the same shit that goes on here everyday,everyone is American as long as u need them and milk shit off them but once they make a mistake,yall are quick to point out they are not and kick em out....obviously the American goverment does not consider him American

a real American does not get deported because where is he gonna be deported too? deportatia? lmao
Old 06-25-2005, 01:16 PM   #173
hoardini
buildin the horde

hoardini grasshopper

how sweet the day, when china crushes USA and every arrogant fuck in it

Old 06-25-2005, 01:25 PM   #174
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoardini
how sweet the day, when china crushes USA and every arrogant fuck in it
Nice first post...........LMAO, just keep Godzilla away

Quote:

Old 06-25-2005, 01:26 PM   #175
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

Quote:
of course your not gonna admit you jelous of us. jelousy is somthing that is kept in the hart, in the pit of your stomach. addmitin to jelousy is like addmitting to defeat!
lmao

whats there to be jelous about?? im American and i really cant see whats there to be jelous about? we all live the same livestyles like anyone else out there,every American works hard to earn and living and own what he got just like people from other nations,seriously,wtf kinda shit are u talking about..thats the most ignorant shit ive ever heard

the funniest shit about this whole thing is that alotta these cats are big time fronters,i love how these dudes logg on here and paint a picture like its all easy and groovy for everyone here,to everyone out there,dont be intimidated by this frontin ass herbs..only 10 percent off Americans are seriously loaded with money and the normal american works hard,does mad hrs to pay his fucking bills and rent,shit i know cats here who cant even pay they fucking rent and all that shit,you would be lucky if u didnt have a kid to pay all that chil support and shit,just like any other country,alotta cats here too struggle and sweat hard for what they got,but its also funny that these cats who dont really have that kind of money are always the ones talkin bout you jelous of this,you jelous of that,the rich Americans hardly be on that bullshit off always saying people are jelous off them,they let these poor and middle class cats always do the bragging yet they dont even see half the money

"you jelous of us because we got money"

half the time they talking about the countries money ,but where us your money,half the time,some of the kids on here are living with their parents and havent yet experienced the real world of paying bills and strugglin to survive,others are just a bunch of adults with too much pride tryna lie on the internet tryna make it like their lives are the shit yet we who live here know better,if it wasnt for credit facilities,alot of Americans wouldnt be able to afford half the shit they talk about,and all that hot expensive shit and technology is actually enjoyed by the rich,while you here bragging about shit u dont have lmao
Old 06-25-2005, 01:27 PM   #176
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

mad? mad? at who? u? u ant knobody for me to be mad?

NOW! let me make this clear! UNDERSTAND THIS AND EMBRASE IT. BECASUE YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOISE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX USA. SHEAKESPEAR WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! DR. SUSE WAS RHYMING TO BUT HE WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! HIP-HOP WAS CREATED AND CAME TO BE INT HE SOUTH BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. HIP-HIP IS NOT RHYMING. ANYBODY CAN RHYME. THEY RHYME IN ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC TO BUT U CANT CALL IT HIP-HOP HIP-HOP IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT. HIP-HOP IS A WAY OF LIFE! ITS A WAY OF LIFE THAT WE LIVED IN NEW YORK BEFORE ANYBODY. IT'S NOT RHYMING!!!!!!!! IT HAS MORE ELEMENTS TO IT THAN MUSIC!!!!!!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN NEW YORK CITY. AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT EXISTED IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. THIS IS A KNOW HISTORICAL FACT. ITS IN THE BOOKS! DON'T COMPARE SHAKESPEAR TO HIP-HOP IT'S NOT THE SAME THING. HIP-HOP IS AMERICAN CULTURE. BECASUE IT WAS BORN IN AMERICA! RHYMING IS NOT AMERICAN CULTURE BUT HIP-HOP IS!!!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 01:29 PM   #177
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

i like how u ducked my slick rick comment
Old 06-25-2005, 01:35 PM   #178
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
mad? mad? at who? u? u ant knobody for me to be mad?

NOW! let me make this clear! UNDERSTAND THIS AND EMBRASE IT. BECASUE YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOISE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN THE SOUTH BRONX USA. SHEAKESPEAR WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! DR. SUSE WAS RHYMING TO BUT HE WAS NOT DOING HIP-HOP! HIP-HOP WAS CREATED AND CAME TO BE INT HE SOUTH BRONX NEW YORK, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. HIP-HIP IS NOT RHYMING. ANYBODY CAN RHYME. THEY RHYME IN ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC TO BUT U CANT CALL IT HIP-HOP HIP-HOP IS SOMTHING TOTALY DIFFRENT. HIP-HOP IS A WAY OF LIFE! ITS A WAY OF LIFE THAT WE LIVED IN NEW YORK BEFORE ANYBODY. IT'S NOT RHYMING!!!!!!!! IT HAS MORE ELEMENTS TO IT THAN MUSIC!!!!!!!! MAKE NO MISTAKE HIP-HOP WAS CREATED IN NEW YORK CITY. AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW IT EXISTED IT WAS IN THE BRONX NEW YORK. THIS IS A KNOW HISTORICAL FACT. ITS IN THE BOOKS! DON'T COMPARE SHAKESPEAR TO HIP-HOP IT'S NOT THE SAME THING. HIP-HOP IS AMERICAN CULTURE. BECASUE IT WAS BORN IN AMERICA! RHYMING IS NOT AMERICAN CULTURE BUT HIP-HOP IS!!!!!
Damn man, i didnt say that Shakespear had an LP dropping or anything.....i am just saying that we are all international and all these things came together to make hip-hop. You are acting like an idoit. Hip-hoip is about the communtinty and spreading love, noy being some cocky idoit thatis acting like 4 year old that wont let others play with his toy. HEY read this, FUCK YOU BROOKLYN DODGER!!! U ARE A FUCKING IDOIT

Quote:

Old 06-25-2005, 01:38 PM   #179
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

forget that cat....its too many zombies like him out here anyways,theres no helping them...

im bout to be done arguing in thius thread
Old 06-25-2005, 01:46 PM   #180
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

Whoever called Hip-Hop American, get the fuck outta here with that bull-ish. Slavery is American...Segregation is American...Racism is American...Oppression is American...HIP-HOP is BLACK!