news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-26-2005, 02:19 PM   #226
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

brooklyndodger grasshopper
Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

jamal go get the boogie down productions album criminal minded and listen to the song SOUTH BRONX!!!
THAT WILL BE A NICE LITTLE HISTORY LESON FOR YOUR FOOLISH ASS!
Old 06-26-2005, 03:41 PM   #227
PN_00
Veteran Member

PN_00 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_god
by the way,you also helped prove my point///

and that point is

what is an American mc??? what determines that you're an American mc??

how do u know that there are no better mcs from outside America who could migrate here and start killing it??

at the end of the day,dont look down on any other rap scene thats not in the states for u dont know the level of skill any mc in the world posses

i know french rappers and producers that could shame alotta mcs here today

even timbo and ykim been spoked on that shit

i wasn't denying the strength of foreign mc's...i was simply stating that hip-hop originated in america and i stand by that. i'm not even american, nor am i white.

"what is an American mc??? what determines that you're an American mc??"
if you're American and you're an MC, then you're an american mc, whether you be african-american, puerto rican-american, arab-american, chinese-american, etc.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:47 PM   #228
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

this thread started more rumors and beefs than i thought
Old 06-26-2005, 05:02 PM   #229
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutang 10304
this thread is jus fukin stupid now
co sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Old 06-26-2005, 05:05 PM   #230
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...gz+wutangcorp\
Old 06-26-2005, 05:23 PM   #231
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

How does that take any value away from what I've said? I only said that the influence of the African culture outweighs the influence of the American culture. I' think KRS wouldn't disagree... It is much more likely that hip hop (or a similar 'way of life') might have been born in Africa, let's say in Johannisburg, than in the South Bronx or Jamaica without slavery!

Peace.
Old 06-26-2005, 06:08 PM   #232
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

SOUTH BRONX!!! SOUTH SOUTH BRONX!

save all that coulda would shit!
Old 06-26-2005, 06:28 PM   #233
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

Pn_00 Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck Buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly A Forighner With An Un-clouded Judgment!!!!!!!!!

Early!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #234
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndodger

save all that coulda would shit!
I give credit to the Americans for their big contribution in realising the technology to produce hip hop music. That's basically it. Their other big contribution to the development of hip hop is the oppression of people of African heritage.

Also, I just started to read the beginning of this shit pile of a thread. And I would have to agree with that one guy from Romania who said America doesn't even have a culture. These 230 years (...actually, every second building or park around me is older than that...) are nothing compared to the influence of thousands of years of European, African and Asian culture in your great country. American cultures are those of the Maya, Inca, Aztecs...

However, Fuck Europe, Fuck America and Fuck You!

Peace.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:40 PM   #235
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

fuck yall man
Old 06-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #236
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Arief
I give credit to the Americans for their big contribution in realising the technology to produce hip hop music. That's basically it. Their other big contribution to the development of hip hop is the oppression of people of African heritage.

Also, I just started to read the beginning of this shit pile of a thread. And I would have to agree with that one guy from Romania who said America doesn't even have a culture. These 230 years (...actually, every second building or park around me is older than that...) are nothing compared to the influence of thousands of years of European, African and Asian culture in your great country. American cultures are those of the Maya, Inca, Aztecs...

However, Fuck Europe, Fuck America and Fuck You!

Peace.
o fuck off ay.

did the first people out of africa go to anyplace after some time had passed and be like "fuck is this, you dont have a culture, shit we been around, unlike you newbies".

that is the dumbest shit i ever heard. just because our country is only a couple hundred years old doesnt mean we dont things to call our own.

all places had to start someplace.

and the mayas and incas and all that, idk about that. got nothin to do with us. we either killed them or tryed to morph them into america, how could we morph them into something which isnt there? (and i definatly do not agree with it, but thats just how it happend).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #237
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
how the fuck you gonna say we don't have any culture? what kinda shit is that son? I lost some respect for you
I think he means since America's ancestors were Euroupean...essentially there is no such thing as a pure homogenious American "culture".

That's all
Old 06-26-2005, 10:48 PM   #238
jtvc36

jtvc36 grasshopper

Titles a little too harsh espeically with the shits thats goin on in da world..but the track itself is pretty tight
Old 06-26-2005, 10:49 PM   #239
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndodger
there is slavary opression and rasism all over the world on every square inch of it. slavery is still going on is some parts of the world so what are you saing. and i hope your not from england talking like that.

same old story. yes hip-hop spread all over the world but it has a home. yall just don't wann hear that. every time it's said yall get mad. yall get mad at the truth. like i don't have a right to say hip-hop started in america, like im telling a lie.

shado i don't know what slick comet your talkin about cause your not slik

but what has been ignored is this verse that none of yall have a coment for. ima call this the invisible verse.
answer this!!!!!

who the fuck knocked OUR buildings down?/who da man behind the world trade masicare step up now/were them 4 plains at U.S.A.bitch/fly that shit over MY hood and get blown to bits/no disrespect thats were I REST MY HEAD/i understand you gotta rest yours to nigga/MY PEOPLSE DEAD/AMERICA UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL/mister bush sit down im in charge of the war!!!"
Thank you!!

Latin Americans actually constituted the largest percentage of those enslaved. It was other peoples that were are large part of this too. Slavery has a much larger "international" foundation than most are aware of.....

Therefore

Struggle and by extension, Hip-Hop- the language of struggle, is universal. We are connected definitely by the past, as well as the present.

Oh yeah, fuck the kkk

Old 06-27-2005, 01:00 AM   #240
elsachmo

elsachmo shaolin monk

Nobody I know in America smiles when people in other countries die. I have travelled quite a bit, and what I see is, that for the most part, all countries are run by power hungry individuals who would do almost anything to get what they want. It's the whole world that's crazy, the USA just has bigger guns right now. That will undoubtedly change one day, as all "empires" have fallen. The history of the world, as I know it, is full of political lies, nations conquering nations, and war. Unfortunately, that just seems to be the way things have always been. If your country has not taken over someone by force, or censored media to sway the people, they might one day. America is not the "we've never done anything wrong nation" that most foreigners seem to think we are. George Bush may be a less than desirable leader, but look at the exact same things happening all over the globe right now, just on a smaller scale. I think of America like a brother, who may piss you off and head down the wrong path, but whom you still love and would die for. In conclusion Cilva, I recognize that there are some facts in your lyrics, but it's the feeling that's all wrong to me. Peace to everybody would be great, but one punch leads to another that leads to another. The human beings that flew into the towers, or who enjoy the reaction to the death of innocents are not helping, but only continuing to make things worse. Just my opinion, but I'd like to think that everyone on this board has more in common than they think. One.

ps Michael Moore is a perfect example of someone trying to control peoples minds through the media. He shows facts, yes, but edits and twists them to extremes, sometimes distorting the original context, when the truth was probably enough. Just please research his history and present, before labelling him a "good" American. We need more truth, and less spindoctors.