news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-22-2005, 03:57 PM   #61
brooklyndodger
Veteran Member

brooklyndodger grasshopper
Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck America

like/love who gives a shit. it's the same thing.
you still "wanna act like/wanna talk like us
"wanna look like/ wanna be like us"
Old 06-22-2005, 10:05 PM   #62
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means...

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-23-2005, 12:03 AM   #63
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: Cilvaringz-Fuck Amerikkka

truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 06-23-2005, 12:50 AM   #64
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

arogance of some kids man i tell you.

you wonder why dudes hate us.

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:42 AM   #65
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

hey....but america doesen't have a culture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:13 AM   #66
Rooty P
i.e. Root Pepper

Rooty P sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
By the way, for the people who dont know the history of this site, this site is made in Holland and designed by a Dutch man... now Ringz is running things. And for the person who said "buy our shit over the net, cause it gives us money and power", your not getting a penny of it, we all know America is funding Al Quieda, ask Technique

Ringz called the track "Fuck Amerikkka" to get peoples attention, obviously by the looks of this thread he suceeded. Plus, Ive just gone thru 3 or so pages oh some guy saying "poo put"... now I wanna know what it means...

One more thing, any of you ever seen RZA complain about this track? I believe Ringz performed this at a RZA show... how come RZA didn't stop him? Hmmm
Word man dudes just got it handed to them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
truthfully i never listened to the track, i really don't care, i only had a problem with that cat talkin shit how he didn't like our culture, when obviously he did cause he's on a site for WU TANG WHICH IS A AMERICAN GROUP
HAHA then you just proved all he's been saying, you didn't even listen to the shit! Weak...
Old 06-23-2005, 02:22 AM   #67
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th
yes, i like to see what the americans think of this track
lmao im american and i like it
Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 AM   #68
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper

Deja vu
Old 06-23-2005, 09:18 AM   #69
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Listen to the lyrics and tell me what you DONT agree with.

I think Ringz speaks alot of truth in that track, despite its name. America is corrupt, but so is England and many other countries. This track is more pointed at Bush than America. You know, I dont like the fact that my country has gone to war along with America. If Ringz made a track called "Fuck UK" I would wanna hear what hes got to say, and most of it would probably be true.

I advise you to open you mind and listen to the lyrics. People might learn something from it, I did.

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-23-2005, 10:00 AM   #70
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang? the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one
Old 06-23-2005, 10:34 AM   #71
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical One
mad debate lol, hiphop culture is worldwide now, back in the 80s it may of been the "american youths" culture, but its too wide spread now, and im happy that its wide spread, people all over the world are felling the wutang vibe, and as for wutang, dosent Rza himself base most of his beats, and influence of "chinese"culture into wutang? the moral of this post?..... is mix the cultures and it's i beatifull thing, if people were all thinking, o thats there culture im not gona touch that, wutang wouldnt be what they are today feel proud too live in a society where cultures can mix and thrive so well, there are alot of ignorant people on this planet, let them fight amongst them selfs.

one
word man!!
Old 06-23-2005, 10:49 AM   #72
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

exactly

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Old 06-23-2005, 11:02 AM   #73
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
arogance of some kids man i tell you.

you wonder why dudes hate us.

we may have cool shit because our country has the money to support that sorta shit, but shit son you didnt event none of this, you didnt event wu tang. you were just lucky enough to be born here so dont act like you own the mother fucker. get humbled before some 747's do it for you.
true this

ive truly read some stupidity here,now i see why cats out there cant stand alot of us
Old 06-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #74
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

and those who say hip hop is American culture need to know their history,those who were part of this have explained in dept that other cultures and sounds from other cultures have mad a major influence in hip hops movement,same for alotta shit that people are claiming is american,some of the shit yall claiming were not invented by America
Old 06-23-2005, 11:05 AM   #75
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

word wit whitey