news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #61
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Haha not surprising

wucorp turtle neck geeks are scared to death of Gibbs too

Madlib always drops heat for the Gibbs projects.

I like this one slightly better tho:

Old 11-05-2012, 04:04 AM   #62
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^this guy's a real hater

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #63
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
^this guy's a real hater
Thanks I appreciate it; haters are realists.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 AM   #64
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
That was not my soundcloud, like I said that was a friend of mine and he makes way, way, way better beats than Alchemist right now does.

ahhhhh shit lmao, somebody ban this turd already nothing more needs to be said after that statement
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #65
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
You dont have a ear for good beats.
kid, get a life, fo real!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #66
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

sean price could save 9th wonders career...

NOBODY bodies 9th wonder production like P... he gives those tracks a different kind of life....

STRAIGHT MUSIC is such a banger...

buckshot is over... murs is the gayest rapper alive.... neither has ever bodied a 9th wonder beat like p... EVER...no one has.... if hes gonna do whole albums with duck down he should beg price for work... buckshot is washed... but buckshots the boss... kinda sickening the way buck keeps at it honestly... the last time he impressed me on the mic was the joint he gave hi-tek... like.. 10 years ago... the way P destroyed frankenberry hearing buck was a buzzkill...

"I SPRAY THE GAT AT YOUR RIDE.... SEAN PRICE, THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE... SHUT THE FUCK UP"

j dilla is dead... in case you didnt know...

and only a handful of rappers ever BODIED j dilla production while he was alive... if jay dee didnt die hed still be making boring slum village records with wack raps...

this album got legs keep playing it...

"UNIVERSAL BEAT DOWN BEAT DOWN THE UNIVERSE SEAN PRICE AKA YOU THE WORST"

STFU 2 every bar is classic time stilling rap shit..

i cant stand these kids that wear "dilla saved my life"shirts...

you heard donuts after he died and listened to gay ass quest love
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #67
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

NOBODY bodies 9th wonder production like P... he gives those tracks a different kind of life....

buckshot is over... murs is the gayest rapper alive.... neither has ever bodied a 9th wonder beat like p... EVER...no one has.... if hes gonna do whole albums with duck down he should beg price for work... buckshot is washed... but buckshots the boss... kinda sickening the way buck keeps at it honestly... the last time he impressed me on the mic was the joint he gave hi-tek... like.. 10 years ago... the way P destroyed frankenberry hearing buck was a buzzkill...

"I SPRAY THE GAT AT YOUR RIDE.... SEAN PRICE, THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE... SHUT THE FUCK UP"

and only a handful of rappers ever BODIED j dilla production while he was alive... if jay dee didnt die hed still be making boring slum village records with wack raps...

the man speaks to truth

rep added
Old 11-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #68
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

You don't know me at all, Donuts is Dilla's worst album, still like it a lot. Vol. 2 Vintage or Old Donuts is his best work but you didn't listen to that. LOL @ making boring Slum Village records. Fantastic Vol 2. is one of the best produced albums of all time along with RZA's work in the 90's and what Pete did with CL Smooth. I do agree with Slum being average rappers, nothing great about them, all their greatness comess from Dilla's beats.

Real Dilla beat

Also I agree about the J Dilla Changes my Life thing, it's disgusting, I'd never buy shit like that altho I have the Stussy x Dilla shirt. Most people wearing that shirt are Donuts & Rebirth Of Detroit fans, don't know knothing about his music.

Dilla never made a boring beat, you're correct about him working with a lot of less rappers. If he had better rappers on his beats instead of Phat Kat and Frank-N-Dank he would have been recognized as the best. Listen to the way Pete Rock describes Dilla as the greatest, that was a real statement not some statement to be liked by the masses. Ghostface is sorry he didn't work with Dilla in a earlier stadium, lol he's spinning Beat Tapes alle the time. You would expect him to say RZA is the illest but no he said Dilla was

Dilla is dead, his music isn't.

9th Wonder is the inventor of sampling soul records in a way and keep looping them, a lot of underground producers have that style from him. They didn't do that back in the 90s, listen to Masta Ace - Good Ol Love and you'll see what I mean.

What beat can fuck with this masterpiece.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM   #69
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

man, Dilla is cool, he has some cool beats, but his beats are for chill out, they are not peak time beats, only Dilla beat I really love is "Stakes Is High" .

please, dont try to change my tastes or teaching me what hip-hop is.

GTFOH

oh, and im the type of guy that needs some time to really appreciate an album, but to tell you what I think that "Bar Barian" track alone makes the whole album. ( ALC beat sucker! )

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-05-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #70
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
man, Dilla is cool, he has some cool beats, but his beats are for chill out, they are not peak time beats, only beat from Dilla I really love is "Stakes Is High" .

please, dont try to change my tastes or teaching me what hip-hop is.

GTFOH
Yes Stakes Is High is classic. I'm not trying to change your opinion, if I did try that sorry but there's no respect for Dilla on these boards. Especially clowns like ceited who actually said his beats is wack. If you like Stakes Is High, you will definitely like Shake It Down.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #71
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Yes Stakes Is High is classic. I'm not trying to change your opinion, if I did try that sorry but there's no respect for Dilla on these boards. Especially clowns like ceited who actually said his beats is wack. If you like Stakes Is High, you will definitely like Shake It Down.
man, I like Dilla, but I dont think he is the all-time-great

I preefer old RZA, Havoc, vintage Preemo, and now ALC and Sid Roams amoung others.

I already know that that Shake It Down beat, but like I told, its another slow chill out beat from Dilla, I respect the man and his beats, but usually I need some more hard-core beats.

someone I think it doesnt get enough credits is Easy-Mo-Bee , guy has got some really cool classic beats, specially on Ready To Die.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #72
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
man, I like Dilla, but I dont think he is the all-time-great

I preefer old RZA, Havoc, vintage Preemo, and now ALC and Sid Roams amoung others.

I already know that that Shake It Down beat, but like I told, its another slow chill out beat from Dilla, I respect the man and his beats, but usually I need some more hard-core beats.

someone I think it doesnt get enough credits is Easy-Mo-Bee , guy has got some really cool classic beats, specially on Ready To Die.
Yes Easy Mo Bee was great, but he did get credit (altho very little). He never got the probs he deserved for Words From The Genius production. GZA wasn't good on there compared to his later work but Easy Mo Bee had some great funky oldschool beats.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #73
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive heard it all...who wants to run into my uppercut?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #74
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
. Especially clowns like ceited who actually said his beats is wack.

Quote:
You don't know me at all, Donuts is Dilla's worst album, still like it a lot. Vol. 2 Vintage or Old Donuts is his best work but you didn't listen to that. LOL @ making boring Slum Village records. Fantastic Vol 2. is one of the best produced albums of all time along with RZA's work in the 90's and what Pete did with CL Smooth. I do agree with Slum being average rappers, nothing great about them, all their greatness comess from Dilla's beats.

Real Dilla beat

Also I agree about the J Dilla Changes my Life thing, it's disgusting, I'd never buy shit like that altho I have the Stussy x Dilla shirt. Most people wearing that shirt are Donuts & Rebirth Of Detroit fans, don't know knothing about his music.

Dilla never made a boring beat, you're correct about him working with a lot of less rappers. If he had better rappers on his beats instead of Phat Kat and Frank-N-Dank he would have been recognized as the best. Listen to the way Pete Rock describes Dilla as the greatest, that was a real statement not some statement to be liked by the masses. Ghostface is sorry he didn't work with Dilla in a earlier stadium, lol he's spinning Beat Tapes alle the time. You would expect him to say RZA is the illest but no he said Dilla was

Dilla is dead, his music isn't.

9th Wonder is the inventor of sampling soul records in a way and keep looping them, a lot of underground producers have that style from him. They didn't do that back in the 90s, listen to Masta Ace - Good Ol Love and you'll see what I mean.

What beat can fuck with this masterpiece.
HI TEk>>>J DILLA

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-05-2012 at 05:55 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #75
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Yes Hi-Tek used to be dope.

I like this shit better:

Most underrated beat in 2010 imo

Hi-Tek can make soulful shit and he can make garbage with 50 Cent