news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 07-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son
Default Vordul Mega - Revolution of Yung Havoks (2004)

1. Neva Again

Producer Opto

2. Spitamatic [Featuring C-Rayz Walz]

Producer Ruddy Rock

3. Holla Ill

Producer Soul Purpose (3)

4. Hell Yeah

Producer Belief

5. Hard Times

Producer Dev 1

6. Blade

Producer Belief

7. Stay Up

Producer Belief

8. In The Hood [Featuring Karnage]

Producer Dev 1

9. Pray

Producer Belief

10. Believe [Featuring Jean Grae]

Producer Belief

11. Struggles

Producer Blockhead

12. Handle That [Featuring Vast Aire]

Producer Omega One

13. Megallah

Producer Belief

Credits▼
Mastered By Michael Sarsfield
Mixed By Belief
Producer Belief

Last edited by Young Gun; 11-04-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

where is the review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:07 AM   #3
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

My review will come, just need to give the album one more solid listen. For now, I made the thread so others can share how they feel about this LP/also review it.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
Yuki
fat for the 90's

Yuki grasshopper

listened to this today

instant favourite. dope beats and rhymes all the way through, no filler material whatsoever

9/10 album
Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

This is an album that requires your undivided attention to completely grasp. Never before have I heard an album as honest and positive as Vordul's Revolution of Yung Havoks. Every track is incredibly inspiring, and is as real as real can get.

Vordul looks to escape the struggle that comes with poverty, but his humbleness and encouragement to unify is something rarely seen in Hip Hop- or presented in a nearly as genuine fashion. Complete with unique, chilled production, this is a seriously slept on album.

"Never let problems faze you, know every day true".

10/10

I've seen reviews for this album from around the time it was released, and I feel most were expecting another Cold Vein, and were disappointed when Vordul took Revolution in a different direction, thus creating a bias. This is a very refreshing album, Hip Hop to the fullest.

"Must wise up, but who are we to preach, when we don't even teach ourselves the same lessons?"

Old 11-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Personal favorites: