news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
what about the god Jar Jar Binks?
Jar Jar is fighting Hannah Montana according to the latest Episode 7 rumors. Darth Bieber might be a surprise villain also. Stay tuned.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The complexity of the political aspects of the prequel trilogy went way beyond anything a child would be able to recognize. Hell, most adults I know didn't recognize it. It gave the movies some replay value. So, if you're asking me how they could possibly dumb it down, then I'd ask you to watch the prequel trilogy again, because the answer you're looking for is, easily.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ways to dumb it down...

focus on a fast moving storyline that is devoid of all subtext, and instead devolves into a two and a half hour pod race, so to speak.

have a planet inhabited by an entirety of Jar Jar Binks' in-bread descendants. Call it Maboooooogey or something stupid like that.

introduce a time travel aspect.

have musical sing-alongs after fierce and lengthy action sequences in which you aren't entirely sure what just happened.

tap Joel Schumacher to direct.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #19
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

This sounds like it could go either way..really shitty or really good...does this make Princess Leia a Disney Princess now?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #20
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

By the way, this was awesome, no joke.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #21
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Ben Skywalker.....dats it
Old 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #22
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
as the resident SW geek, I give my stamp of approval to this move. what disturbs me tho is that lucas fears dec 21 2012 has built a huge underground bunker. this move raises my eyebrow. like he said fuck it time to pack it up. lol

the new films i assume will involve luke and leia rebuilding the jedi order. han and leia's kids. lukes wife mara jade...
lol

I would challenge your SW geekness anyday of the week my friend. You can have resident Ufologist but Im the Star Wars dude. haha

There are going to be a lot of pissed off EU fans if the new movies contradict the current canon, and I dont see how they wont.

I also read at TheForce.net that Disney and LucasFilm are thinking about do an Avengers style spin off movies with the characters from the new movies. There is so much possiblilty now its kinda scary

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how many lightsabers do you own? i have 8 plastic joints, 2 official real fx replicas (vader and windu), and one custom double blade (yellow and aqua) from ultra sabers.

plus my midichlorian count shits on yours.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

lol

I only have two plastic sabers, you def got me there, and I saw the pics of you at that convention so you got that on me too. haha

I dont own a lot of memorabila I but my knowledge of the SW universe is vast, I own around 90 SW books and counting.

But I am a humble man and there is no need for fellow SW fans to play games of one up manship I may have to concede on the fact that you have a custom blade. I didnt even know those existed.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here is me (red vader) my son (custom blue) and my sis (purple windu) working out the fight choreography for an epic battle. (coming soon)
http://bingenow.com/video?vidid=2274
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is an outrage

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #27
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
here is me (red vader) my son (custom blue) and my sis (purple windu) working out the fight choreography for an epic battle. (coming soon)
http://bingenow.com/video?vidid=2274
haha thats dope, Id like to see the finished battle

thanks for putting me on to Ultrasabers I been drooling over their blades ever since. The wife is gonna give me so much shit when I cop one. lol