news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-16-2012, 08:44 AM   #76
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Getting depressed by this is for the weak hearted...
The music on this this album gives me a claustrophobic feeling, it doesnt has a real groove in my opinion.

Im not hatin on the guy, because he has same stuff that I like, its just my opinion on Reloaded.

I feel the same way about a lot of styuff ALC does this days, although ALC instrumentals are always brighter.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:14 PM   #77
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Hide my tears on the first album was fuckin dope.

I like 76 on this though.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #78
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

is there any actual CD version that has the 3 bonus tracks? if so, which one / from where?

Im not crazy about getting bonus tracks as digitals only and having them only on the ipod....then its like listening to the CD is worthless because its missing tracks.

thanks.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #79
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

flash gordon mutha fukas.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #80
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
His first album was way better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I agree that his first album really is his best
COULD U GUYS REALLY SEE THESE TWO DWEEBS BUMPiNG MARCBERG?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:35 AM   #81
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Reloaded > Marcberg
Old 11-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #82
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Death Parade niggaz...stfu!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #83
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
Reloaded > Marcberg
Album in your sig with old Beat Kondukta beats >>> both albums you're mentioning combined.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #84
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PLANET ASIA AND DOORAG DYNASTY WOULD SUCK ROC MARCIANOS DICk IF HE WOULD LET THEM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #85
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is the best album I've heard all year. I wasn't impressed at first, but like a Kubrick film, it grew on me

I thought Action Bronson/Alchemist was going to be better, but no, I was wrong. only Wu-Block can surpass it at this point. and Kendrick Lamar's record is putting me to sleep
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #86
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
PLANET ASIA AND DOORAG DYNASTY WOULD SUCK ROC MARCIANOS DICk IF HE WOULD LET THEM
Why act like they would, everyone knows you would do that for them.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #87
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
this is the best album I've heard all year. I wasn't impressed at first, but like a Kubrick film, it grew on me

I thought Action Bronson/Alchemist was going to be better, but no, I was wrong. only Wu-Block can surpass it at this point. and Kendrick Lamar's record is putting me to sleep
word up. generally speaking tho, as far as jus plain rap releases this might be tied with Blue Chips
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #88
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

Roc is dope as hell, and this album is a solid 7 out of 10. The only drawback to this joint is the fact that half the beats roc forgot to put some drums on that shit. Still a dope album, but far far from a classic. This is as good as the Sean price joint and a little worse than action/alchemist. The only album that I would even consider close to a classic this year is that Killer Mike's rap music. For the record I was not feeling that Kendrick Lamaar shit, that shit was not that great.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:35 PM   #89
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is way better than sean price's record. plus Blue Chips is better than Rare Chandeliers, let alone Reloaded. people just freak out when they see Alchemist's name attached to anything, like it's the hand of God
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #90
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by the genius View Post
album in your sig with old beat kondukta beats >>> both albums you're mentioning combined.
smh.