news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #121
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
they get a hard-on for Wu and odd future, especially Ghostface, but not much else

anyway, so far, this really is album of the year. Wu Block has the lyrics, Rare Chandeliers has the beats, but Reloaded has the ATMOSPHERE. the way the beats and movie samples tie in together is perfect, works well with Roc's lazy flow. he's not saying anything significant, just one-liner after one-liner, but what one-liners!

"Fuck you with a horse's cock"

pitchfork is a hipster publication. hipsters love wu tang and odd future. you been to either one of their concerts lately? yuuup.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #122
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

with the drastic change in hiphop music over the past decade, i've become a very harsh critic.
....and I FUCKING LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!.....even though all the songs are pretty much the exact same.

next to GFK, roc is the flyest motherfucker on the planet. all he does is win. i dig the shit out of his style, from top to bottom!

-beats are super dope. i love soul music chopped up & sampled right in hiphop, especially over hard drums. lack of drums here is very weird, especially since the drums on 'marcberg' were hard as fuck....but its cool....it worked....i'm diggin it.

-again like 'marcberg' all the songs are pretty much the same....same style, delivery, flow, cadence, emotion....on every song. but dude is such an amazing game spitter that i dont care. shit is just dope!! and thats all that really matters, right?

-he's doing everything right: lyrics are razor sharp, cool, witty, funny, current....and his shit is just sooooo overloaded w/ punchlines & witty lines....on top of the way he spits (like freestyle and endless sentences).....you'll be finding lines for months that buckle your knees & almost make u crash your whip!

-his own beats are so incredibly hard & pimpilicious, he gets crazy heat from ALAN, and then he even gets a goldmine beat from everyone's favorite on-the-low beatsmith "the abstract"?!?!?! come on, roc. stop it. just stop it. i cant barely take it all in one album.

* "i shot the king" is so insanely ridiculous.
* "thugs prayer pt.2".....w/the numerous dope-ass beat changes.....seriously?? god damn! like....is it even possible to make a better song than that?

i obviously exaggerate a tad....but in my opinion, its so rare when we're blessed w/ such an awesome piece of hiphop art like this. roc deserves all the accolades.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #123
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

^ Well said
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:57 AM   #124
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh at people complaining about the drums. play it through a half decent system and it's doesn't matter. the bass on this album isn't the usual over done shit that most producers go for, which is a nice change.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #125
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hilarious thread

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #126
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:27 AM   #127
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Classic album + what that video looks like = Roc Marc seriously contributing to reviving gritty real hip-hop.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #128
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HEs CLOONEY WIT GHETTO JEWELRY

& WILL SMACK THE GRAPE OUT YOUR FRUITCAKE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote