news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA on Ghost's Twelve Reasons to Die

he talks about his movie too, but fuck that shit. here's what he had to say about the upcoming album...

Speaking of Ghost, will we see a Supreme Clientele 2?

I donít know but he does have something special right now called 12 Reasons To Die which is a comic book. Thereís a guy named Adrian Younge, who did all the music for the Black Dynamite film. He calls himself a RZA disciple. He studied my style and he got it pretty good too. Iím executive producing a project thatís a comic based on 70′s horror. The star of this project is Tony Starks and itís played by Ghostface Killah. Ghost already wrote the whole album. It was a comic, Ghost reads the comic, then he writes songs to match the comic. Itís dope. And you know Ghost is writer like a motherfucker. So that will be the next thing. I know he got the Wu-Block thing heís doing but this is the new thing that I will be really fully involved with him in.

also, that Adrian guy is producing a Delfonics album

http://www.thecouchsessions.com/2012...rview-the-rza/
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

sounds dope

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Finally some info, thanks. Now when the fuck is Ghost going to talk about this shit.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:39 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Actually Adrian Younge was supposed to drop a Delphonics album before he collaborated with Ghostface. He said so in a interview with dutch radiostation 3voor12, don't know what happened, but this one seems to go first.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

This sounds fucking cool now let's see if it ever does get a proper release.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Speaking of Ghost, will we see a Supreme Clientele 2?
I don’t know but he does have something special right now called 12 Reasons To Die which is a comic book. There’s a guy named Adrian Younge, who did all the music for the Black Dynamite film. He calls himself a RZA disciple. He studied my style and he got it pretty good too. I’m executive producing a project that’s a comic based on 70′s horror. The star of this project is Tony Starks and it’s played by Ghostface Killah. Ghost already wrote the whole album. It was a comic, Ghost reads the comic, then he writes songs to match the comic. It’s dope. And you know Ghost is writer like a motherfucker. So that will be the next thing. I know he got the Wu-Block thing he’s doing but this is the new thing that I will be really fully involved with him in.
Have you ever thought about producing for someone you sampled who is still making music, like Al Green?
I thought of that but Adrian beat me to it.[laughter]. He’s doing a Delfonics album. Adrian’s younger than me, so he can do all that stuff. I’m going to make some movies but one thing I would love to do is do a movie about soul music. That’s one of my passion projects, I’ve been working on while. To have a movie about that sensibility of soul music.
Interview conducted by Anthony “Gadget” Mims
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 AM   #7
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Im REALLY looking forward to this. I'll be buying on day 1.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the release date is still november 20 it seems, unless wu block fucks it up
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Changed to February to NOT compete with Wu Block
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
Baconbitz

Baconbitz grasshopper

More info on "12 reasons to die"', Adrian Younge, making "the man with the iron fists" soundtrack, working with Rza, Killa Sin, Lil Fame etc..

http://andrewkelley47.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Baconbitz; 11-02-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Baconbitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

nice read!!

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote