news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #31
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post

worst thing to ever happen to WU = rza & GFK at odds / fighting

Co-sign. Let's not forget Raekwon whining to Miss Info back in '07, and Ghost talking to his myspace fans after BDR flopped sales-wise. My respect for Method Man has gone sky high after those embarassing moments.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #32
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

great news

im glad everything is back to normal between these two, remember Ghost is listed as an exec on most Clan albums. he has alot of input, so its important they get the ball rolling

the others will fall in line, im sure. no outside producers, let RZA do his thing again
Old 11-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #33
GoodFella_BadGuy

GoodFella_BadGuy grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to GoodFella_BadGuy Send a message via MSN to GoodFella_BadGuy

It's always RZA, Ghost, Divine & Power...except for 8 Diagrams. Let those 4 do their things and the others fall in line.
"When it come to this ish here/y'all about to sit there/soon to rock thaat robe, crouched in a big chair/studded up crown with 40-below wrist wear/prove y'all clowns couldn't uf wit the flow, this here"
GoodFella_BadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #34
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
METH AND GHOST ARE GONNA WASTE THERE DOPE VERSES TO WACK SHiT LIKE THIS

I RATHER HEAR WU ON QUELLE CHRIS
to each their own, that was one of my favorite beats on there. did ghost say rza is his brother in law? dats news to me
Old 11-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #35
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
Clean your ears or smoke something dude!
im sayin if ur gonna hate on an album at least hate on the weak tracks,
Shyt, this is GOLD rite here
Old 11-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #36
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBilly View Post
to each their own, that was one of my favorite beats on there. did ghost say rza is his brother in law? dats news to me
Ghost has kid(s) with RZA's sister.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #37
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Ghost has kid(s) with RZA's sister.
My seeds, run with his seeds, marry his seeds
That's how we keep Wu-Tang money all up in the family
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #38
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rza is seems real stuck on the chink gimmick and that's a problem.
None of wutangs albums, except 8diagrams sounded excessively chinky and nerdy. It was an element and an important element that's more relevant to the Rza but the man he is today isn't what wu fans are trying to hear. I completely respect Rza as an achiever and a business man and think he has the sense to make a lot of great things happen, but he's not the same person he was in 1993, and to a greater extent the other group members have changed even more.
this is NOT a bad thing though.
If he can ensure no nyquil verses, and chill on the chink shit i have no doubt he can still make good music. Problem is he can't ensure that, and he's even deeper in the chink shit than ever. A lot of 8 diagrams just sounded gimmicky and tired.

His credibility in the entertainment industry is at an all time high and im positive if he's smart he can raise the funds for an enormous project.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
My seeds, run with his seeds, marry his seeds
That's how we keep Wu-Tang money all up in the family
Hahahahah ain't that the damn truth
Old 11-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #41
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA had too much control on 8 Diagrams where the most of the Clan didn't even like the beats they were rapping on

I'm down with some of those live instruments beats RZA was making this past few years. Or Weeping Tiger material, ofc
Old 11-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #42
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Get the fuck outta here with that live boring instrumental bullshit.

The Abbot needs to bring it back to what he does best, with sampling & hard body drums, bass & kicks.

Wish he would drop a sequel to WU-TANG FOREVER.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

More than 90% of his beats still contains at least 1 sample.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #44
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

If the RZA isn't producing it, it's not a true Wu Tang Clan album in my book. 8 Diagrams was very progressive from a production standpoint. I can actually imagine live bands doing those songs. Great album then and now.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

Last edited by hide1998; 11-04-2012 at 04:39 AM.
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 AM   #45
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

For me, 8 Diagrams was too eccentric and experimental production wise for me to like it. Half the beats on it were slow and boring, and had almost no melody except for While My Heart Gently Weeps.

When I first got the album, I was really thinking to myself like "man, there really aren't that many head nodding bangers on this, tracks like Reunited or For Heavens Sake" type tracks.

Most of the beats were slow or had no melody, like Campfire.....who can listen to that sh!t???

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote