news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #76
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #77
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
you're not a two bit character, soul.
im easily pleased, and this is the best compliment ive had in a long while Thankyou for your kind words

maybe next time i am in loldon, you could take a picture of me haha dressed as a care bear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
lol, dont antagonise things Soul!
i wasnt! i was thinking out loud, plus i think many amerifags think we are all the same person mind fucking them is fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
according to trix im also surly duff and sosa. but according to surly duff im inspektah methtical

its confusing logic. even the secondaries probably have secondaries. i guess theyd be called tertiaries
i get on with you i have you on my fb, surly doesnt use fb, while sosa' kinda hates me? i think. im not sure.. he becomes cool, then just goes fully retarded on me... maybe its to do with his alcohol abuse ;/

he sent me a lovely wu corp message about 2 weeks back, thanking me for recommending him the eligh grey crow album..

who is inspektah methtical??

i dont get the deal with secondaries.. its some faggit shit.

only if trix was an anon.. lol

i think she is

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #78
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
How can u say that? It's obviously doing your head in enough to start a thread about it and mention it multiple times in other threads! and u still haven't said who u think I/we are, what proof do u need?
she started a thread about traits a man should have!

antagonizing wu tang clams, is not a good look bro

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #79
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i get on with you i have you on my fb, surly doesnt use fb, while sosa' kinda hates me? i think. im not sure.. he becomes cool, then just goes fully retarded on me... maybe its to do with his alcohol abuse ;/

he sent me a lovely wu corp message about 2 weeks back, thanking me for recommending him the eligh grey crow album..

who is inspektah methtical??

i dont get the deal with secondaries.. its some faggit shit.

only if trix was an anon.. lol

i think she is

it's the same person, soul, he just has lots of mood swing shifts.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-10-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #80
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
she started a thread about traits a man should have!

antagonizing wu tang clams, is not a good look bro
Yeah and I made a serious reply at the start of it, all traits I think are attractive in a woman so I'd like to think they're my good traits too. I'm not antogonising anything at all, just the opposite in fact.

who'd have thought I'd be spending my saturday morning trying to convince someone I don't know that I'm someone she doesn't know....
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #81
soul controller
Yammich maeker

lol., but sosa is from america? while tom is from Ireland..

can some one do me a favour please. can you proof read this? does it make sense?
http://anonwm.com/news/sample-page/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #82
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Yeah and I made a serious reply at the start of it, all traits I think are attractive in a woman so I'd like to think they're my good traits too. I'm not antogonising anything at all, just the opposite in fact.

who'd have thought I'd be spending my saturday morning trying to convince someone I don't know that I'm someone she doesn't know....

lol, thats kinda sexy. should try it in the mirror

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #83
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just had a quick glance and at first look it seems pretty hypocritical. Just one example -

We will provide information to the public by means not discussed in this piece, and show people that they need not fear their government, but make the government fear them

You have repeatedly said that it's upto people to educate themselves and you can't spoon feed them information. That whole peypal thing, why didn't you provide people with the information then instead of leaking passwords? Surely they should have the right to make an informed, educated decision for themselves instead of putting innocent people at risk of fraud?

I'm gonna have to have a good read of this....
Old 11-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #84
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

Quote:

can some one do me a favour please. can you proof read this? does it make sense?
These cameras will monitor everyone, The similarity to a certain famous Dystopian novel is surprising

i dont think dystopian has a capital and there shouldnt be a capital letter after a comma

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #85
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Privacy is a right, not a privilege, and we will not allow that to be taken away at a whim.

Was my paypal password not private?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #86
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:

• comma after 'however' in the last sentence of first paragraph
  • small 'p' for 'plan' in second paragraph
  • small 't' in 'the' before 'similarity'
  • apostrophe before the 's' in Britain's
  • small 'p' for 'privacy' in the next paragraph
  • and i think you need to say 'the government's' where you have typed 'your' in this sentence "This will make your job impossible as you cannot represent a public that does not recognise you."

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-10-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #87
hashashin
Be Seeing You

This will make your job impossible as you cannot represent a public that does not recognise you

does the public really recognise annonymous though?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #88
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Anonymous is dedicated to the idea that information, privacy and freedom are rights

Except when it's information that Anonymous don't wish to share....
Old 11-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #89
hashashin
Be Seeing You

In Iran we help bring information to protesters and recover their stories of hardship, providing what help we can to restore freedom and relay these stories to the world. In Australia and Germany, we are fighting the scheme to censor the internet. In America, we are expressing our views and criticisms about President Obama, a campaign which has even made it to newspapers here in Britain. Worldwide, we fight the Cult of Scientology, an organization which gains power through lies and illegal destruction of free information.

We also hack beiber & lady gagas websites
Old 11-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #90
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

yes you said "hello britain" at the start and youve often said "you" throughout the article which makes it sound as if ur talking to britain as a whole when most of the "yous" seem to be addressed to the british government rather than the whole of britain itself.

you should change these "yous" to "the government2

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote