news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #106
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how about Anons not do to our info what the evil corps do with our info?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #107
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
stop defending evil corps, they do a lot more damage with your private data

I've had a paypal account for aprox 10-12 years now, not once have I ever had an issue with my private data..... till someone decided they had more rights than me and thought it was acceptable to leak my password

LOL you chat shit sorry, but when does anonymous not share information??

Again, I refer to the infamous paypal issue, you have information that they're involved in shady business but chose not to share that information and let people make their own decision. Annonymous made a decision for us. Hypocritical much?

You yourself have said many times it's not Annonymous' job to spoon feed information to us 'dumbed down masses' Hypocritical and also derogatory

there is no WE, individuals do that, no ops have ever been aimed at fucking up beiber/gaga,, but anons acting on their own accord , can do whatever the fuck they want..

Well that statement right there proves the lack of organisation, no need to say anymore

and you know this how?? have you taken part?

we organise, the best ideas get carried out, by the people who are behind that idea.

The leaks show, that the corporations do not protect the data of their customers.. that is not the fault of any anon, its down to teh corporations to protect data, if they are lacks about that data, they shouldnt keep it on record.

the public need to make decisions, once then know what is true, going back on the ebay/paypal shit, if that knowledge was publically known.. how would it make a difference??

the public in general, do not have time to make decisions, they have to work in the system. work 8 - 10 hours a day, then eat drink, watch their entertainment, then sleep. then repeat the cycle..

again insulting, are you suggesting that people who work are incapable of making decisions for themselves? So annonymous should make decisions for us?

LOL there u are again on this same redundant shit, the govts/corps poison you, they force you to learn bullshit that fits into the pysche of the ones who want to keep humanity under padlock...

Annonymous seem to have you poisoned & brainwashed more than any religion or goverment

do you not care about your rights? instead having a go at those who defend it? lol

Lol, dont get started on the same redundant shit. Thats all annonymous seem to be based on..... you defend my rights by leaking passwords that could cause me to become a victim of fraud? thanks for that!
hope u can understand that lol , didn't know how to put my answers in a bigger font!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #108
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
you gotta make them aware then at least they have the choice, and if they join you together you might come up with a better system.

on the 28th (im sure u was there)

we had people clapping us, we was stopping traffic in loldon, and people where cheering us! you know what loldon is like, them peoples always in a rush.. but this was strange..

they clapped and joined in on the protests.. i think its basically a visual thing.. if people realise, that we are standing up, more will join in.. the news doesn't cover these events.. they say there was 10,000's of people there.. but there was over 300k, on the nov 5th. we had almost 3k. but the news reported 100's

its all lies.. cos they know.. once the masses see that people are taking pro active steps.. then they will join in

ie.. online there has been ops called #opsafekids which has been exposing youtube and facebook peadophilia.. reporting that, and basically shutting down those pages.. so many people have joined in. so much so..that fb had to hire extra staff to close those pages down.. but nothing is ever reported on in the media..

watch this bullshit peadophile shit thats going on at the moment.. nothing will be done, it will be blamed on random folks who are dead..

wait till you see what anonymous does about this..

the main issue is. people are too apathetic, they have the power. but they give it away by choosing to be complicit.. ie like hash.. instead of being part of teh change, and making input (so he can see for himself what its really like) he is annoyed he had to change his paypal password.. people need to evolve beyond what they been programmed with..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #109
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
hope u can understand that lol , didn't know how to put my answers in a bigger font!

godayum u made it hard for me! change the font color?? lol

Quote:
I've had a paypal account for aprox 10-12 years now, not once have I ever had an issue with my private data..... till someone decided they had more rights than me and thought it was acceptable to leak my password
paypal was aware there system had flaws. but did fuck all about it., they had known for a while.. bet yet you blame those who expose the flaws.. rather than the company that is supposed to protect your data? really??

Quote:
Again, I refer to the infamous paypal issue, you have information that they're involved in shady business but chose not to share that information and let people make their own decision. Annonymous made a decision for us. Hypocritical much?

no that information is out there, people choose not to look at it, they would rather transfer cash using the same un just system,
the ones who knew what paypal did/do, are the ones who closed there accounts in the last 18 months. you now know.. but what will you do?

Quote:
You yourself have said many times it's not Annonymous' job to spoon feed information to us 'dumbed down masses' Hypocritical and also derogatory

the masses are dumbed down.. thats not derogatory, its fact. look at how they dumb the people down,. im sure you know, or have inclins of how it is done.. but it is not anonymous' job. you can only free yourself, with your own research.

yes anonymous uses shock tactics to get people to pay attention.

Quote:
Well that statement right there proves the lack of organisation, no need to say anymor
wtf how? if you chose to walk down the street. you choose that..!!!

if you was going out with your friends. you would all talk and discuss where you would go..

see the difference? ops are discussed, through conscientious voting/actions..

but if someone who calls himself an anon. decides to do something on their own accord, then they have every right.. you really should have checked the anon videos i posted the other day, they would answer these questions..

Remeber Anonymous DOES NOT EXIST.

Quote:
Annonymous seem to have you poisoned & brainwashed more than any religion or goverment
????

i get my information from various reliable sourced news services.. i do not get any information from anonymous groups.

facts / information lead the way

anonymous is away of doing something against the injustice..

so how is that brainwashed?? a brainwashed person would just know the illegal acts (like yourself) and sit on their ass (like yourself)

lol at being a victim of fraud and defending the current system.. SMH that is so oxymoronic. the current system is FRAUD

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #110
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hash loves the killing of kids in the west bank/gaza? and loves the zionist political ideology??

so he defends these evil corps, and the govts.. other people who want change.. lolol
lol, you can talk some bullshit. So I love the idea of kids being killed cos I have a paypal account? Maybe if annonymous had shared this information about how they're linked I could decide for myself. Oh that's right you chose not to share that information, what rights do I have eh?

I'm not defending any corps or govts, they're all just as bad as each other. I do my own thing unlike you who seems to have been mind raped by a man in a guy fawkes mask
Old 11-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #111
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, sorry I couldn't find the option to change font colour! I'll double check next time!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #112
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the media does give conflicting reports sometimes. i went to see Occupy LSX last year and one paper reported 200 tents and another reported 100, i reckon there was about 50.

to really get information to the masses you really have to interrupt their TV. like you said, they go to work 8-10 hours and day, they have to eat, do a bit of housework, watch a bit of tv and sleep, repeat. a lot of them don't even read the papers and when they do read them it's just the front page and sports pages at the back. and then you have the population that is illiterate or have learning difficulties and cannot understand what is written/typed. 300k is good but it has potential to be a lot bigger.

you know how Kony got so big? the makers behind the appeal video made it like a film, that grabs the audience. for stories Anons want to leak there has to be an accompanying video. that would help the ones that can't read or too lazy to read. Anons might think the lazy ones are they're not worth their time but do it for the ones that can't. you know how some people can't get into a song if they don't see a good accompanying video with it?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-10-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #113
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

btw, when we kill starbucks in the next 2 months, will you defend coffee drinkers rights?

or will you defend justice??

starbucks has paid no tax in the last 5 years, they have made over 4 billions pounds of profit since 2003, in that time they have paid 8 million in tax,..

they use free labour (work program) announce record profits every year,
+send cash to israel, which of course is a rogue state, that is above any laws.
they dont use fare trade produce, even tho they state it (check rip off food, BBC or food unwrapped c4)

shit is endless.. either your complicit to this un just system, and you dont care how the austerity, biggest accumulation of wealth for the rich, since the 30;s is going to effect us in the next few years..

all i can say is.. people like yourself. who claim to know about govt/corporate crimes.. but are not willing to do anything about it.. well

your obedient slaves,, who are too apathetic to do anything.. accept complain about those who point out the injustices.. lol

really good when the powers that be, have you in a downward system, but you still defend. .lol

in teh immortal words of G carling..

you have owners.. they own you, and you defend them for owning you

read it all.. anyways.. im out.. gotta head into birmingham for
work fare protests (you know,, the govt are getting people to work for the major corporations for FREE.. you dont see that as wrong? u dont care?? lolol )

http://birminghamagainstthecuts.word...port-workfare/

catch you guise later tonite xx

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #114
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
lol, you can talk some bullshit. So I love the idea of kids being killed cos I have a paypal account? Maybe if annonymous had shared this information about how they're linked I could decide for myself. Oh that's right you chose not to share that information, what rights do I have eh?

I'm not defending any corps or govts, they're all just as bad as each other. I do my own thing unlike you who seems to have been mind raped by a man in a guy fawkes mask

I talk bullshit cos you dont check what you spend your money on?

cos you didnt know that ebay/paypal was israeli owned? thats my fault? really??

why dont use use google and find out?

what is the own thing u do??

lol at mind raped.. cos i choose not to support those evil corps, while you.. continues to? and im mind raped LOL

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-10-2012, 08:05 AM   #115
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, fuck starbucks. Too expensive anyway for a coffee!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #116
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
cos you didnt know that ebay/paypal was israeli owned? thats my fault? really??

why dont use use google and find out?
well maybe I would have if annonymous had informed me about it..... how can I look for something I'm not aware of? like banging my head against a brick wall lol! Anyway, thats enough for me. Have a good days protesting Soul
Old 11-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #117
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #118
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Anons should do their best to relay information like they say they do. you have to have visuals with everything these days, text is no longer enough. what about making your own pirate radio station in addition to videos? the owners rely on people not knowing they are owned. Anons should own the TVs.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 AM   #119
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

21/12/2012 sounds like it will clash with people's christmas shopping.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #120
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's the most important traits a woman should have?