news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-13-2005, 08:37 PM   #1
dns

dns grasshopper
Default Things you were dead wrong for laughing at...

Awhile back, a wedding reception was being film by an Israeli family. What the family and reception party didn't know, underneath the dancefloor their wasn't any concrete supporting the floor. As more people pile on the dancefloor, it suddenly gave away. One minute you see people dancing, then the next you see them falling straight to the concrete ground - screaming for dare life as they crash into the ground, and billow of smoke gush out from beneath the wreckage...I know I'm going to hell for this, but at that moment I couldn't keep from laughing.

When I heard Roy from Seigfried & Roy got bit by one of his tiger in his neck, I laughed uncontrobably.

Recently a saw a clip of a girl crossing the track while this runner is running speed ahead not paying attention to her, and slams hard into her - knocking her out cold...Needless to say I was knock out from laughing so hard.

The girl in Final Destination, who told her friends to 'fuck off' and that got plowed by the bus.

...please share moments you shouldn't have laugh at, but couldn't help it
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 08:59 PM   #2
ARCHRIVAL
Veteran Member

ARCHRIVAL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to ARCHRIVAL
Default Re: Things you were dead wrong for laughing at...

i have so many, but ill give ya a quick one.

there is this lil girl with down's syndrome in the grade below me. the table i was sitting at had about 6 feet of window going across the wall. there is this piece of paper taped on the window that says something, im not quite sure what. i turn my head and see only her eyes up, walking by and staring at me. shit was fuckin like jaws man, i swear to god.

i damn near pissed myself...

aka Ol Dirty...

I'ma get home, I'ma get there, Make it back even if im caught out there....

FUCKIN BOSTON!
ARCHRIVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:19 PM   #3
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

A retarted kid screaming BEEP BEEP! At a chinese buffet. I laughed so hard his parents stared at me. And I was making fun of this Autistic kid I know.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:23 PM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was busting one out when i saw this old ass women fall up a curb...i was driven and saw it every body around was like o no and helping..... i rode by just cracking up...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:35 PM   #5
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

HAHAHA! Ive done that b4 too. This old man fell down the steps and everyone was helping and I was laughing. And this kid was getting his ass whupped and I walked by laughing while people were trying to break it up

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

I go to Ohio State and i saw a bicycler get hit by a car and he went flying, the shit looked so funny i just burst out laughing (hell i am right now), but the kid ended up being pretty fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:03 PM   #7
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

they got these big screens in the subway that show the news, i was comin home from work round midnight and they played footage of a violent robbery where the robbers battered the cashier. i laughed at that and this woman started actin all scared like i was gonna kill her
Old 06-13-2005, 11:58 PM   #8
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

Yesterday i saw a bum and he had a sign that said "i need $ for beer" and me and my cousin drove up to him and he was fucking dancing and shit and we were like put this stick on your sign that said "MASH" and we'll hook you up with a buck, so he goes okay. and then he reads the sticker upside down and says " YEAH, WASH! wash my fucking ass." and he started dancing again. i was cracking myself up so much, didnt feel bad, but it was hilarious.

The time i felt bad was when i went up to this fat chick at my school and she was bent over and she had a thong pulled up to her fucking mid-back and i was just laughing SOOO FUCKING MUCH!!! and i was like "HER THONG IS A SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" turns out she was bent over crying because her mom died that weekend. i was pretty sad, but fuck it, she should lose a couple pounds. fat bitch....
Old 06-14-2005, 12:55 AM   #9
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

When I found out a kid in my class attempted suicide.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 03:56 AM   #10
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
When I found out a kid in my class attempted suicide.
Ok thats fucken wrong. I seen a woman in a wheelchair, she was young, but hit a rock and it tipped over and she couldnt get up.. ppl helped her but fuck i couldnt hold it bck
Old 06-14-2005, 06:48 AM   #11
WolfMan
The Moon Knight

WolfMan grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WolfMan

damn, what a thread... evil people, hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dns
When I heard Roy from Seigfried & Roy got bit by one of his tiger in his neck, I laughed uncontrobably.
same here though
Blessing To The Reader.
WolfMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:10 AM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When ODB died.

JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:24 AM   #13
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Sometimes I also laughed when some dude tripped over and fell ofc. Like this guy that couldn't walk straight and he was trying to get off a couple of stair so he went down the stairs on his bum. And it was like a grown fuckin man and I couldn't hold it.
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:51 AM   #14
ma*spits
damagin dames

ma*spits grasshopper

This retarded girl named Heidi,would always wheel past my classroom, wit her hands crumpled up, screaming "BUMP BAH, BUMP BAH" in this high pitched voice, that sounded like a crow. I would start laughin so hard my teacher would have a fit, yep i'm goin to hell.
ma*spits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:15 PM   #15
dns

dns grasshopper

I'm glad I'm not the only one going to hell

Back in my highschool day, this girl was running and fell akwardly up the stairs, causing her to roll back down the steps. I tried to keep it in, but I took one look at my friends and the laughed just burst out.
dns is offline   Reply With Quote